Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. TusharYour feedback matters!
Hi im 21 now. I do not drink and smoke bt my lips are black. Please tell me how to make it pink with chemicals.
I have itching problem may be allergy. I get treatment from 4 doctors for abt two months. But zero result now I take half cetrizine daily. If I omit then it start itching. What should I do?
I am a 26 years old and in a long distance relationship since 5 years. I am very much emotionally attached to this guy but we don't share a very good understanding. I get hurt very easily and cry a lot. Also because of my day to day dealing of people, I easily get hurt over what others do to me, I have lost trust in all, I have developed severe anger, I don't feel like sharing my feelings with anyone because no body will understand. I don't talk to my parents about what is bothering me. I have become silent and have bottled up all my feelings. My parents get upset and scolds me that I am always sad and don't talk but they never try to understand what is going inside me. Please help. Thank you in advance.
My 1 years old child have eczema from more than a months, but it reappears on some places and very itchy as of now. The treatment is going on from one month.
I am 20 years old I am suffering from hair fall problem, and I am also very thin. I am not getting hungry. Pls solve my problem.
I am 27 old boy, am facing hair fall problem. But am using even home remedies. But it didnt stop. When I simply comb the hair by hands na every time 5 to 10 hair wil come. please tell the solution.
Is berberis aquifolium q safe. I want to use it for acne vulgaris, black spot's and mild scars. How much should I use and for how many days .does long use of berberis aquifolium has any side effects please explain?
Psoriasis can be defined as a skin condition, which is caused due to autoimmune disorders within the body. This is a condition where the skin on the body develops raised and dry areas which are reddish in colour while also being bordered by silvery scales.
Treatment of psoriasis in Ayurveda: Ayurveda has a different slant to conventional medicine with regards to the treatment of psoriasis. According to Ayurveda, it is the impurities in the blood, which cause the immune system to react adversely and cause this condition. Ayurveda concentrates on treating the underlying problems through the combination of changes in diet, home remedies and certain medications to treat this disorder. Some of them are mentioned below:
Changes in diet which will help purify the symptoms:
Some advice that is usually given to patients to clean up their diet and include certain other items are as follows:
- Avoid spicy food and try to eat food, which can be easily broken down within the digestive system
- Inclusion of more fruits and fruit juices in your diet
- Also include vegetables and also have a mix of boiled vegetables daily.
- It is better to avoid animal products such as animal fats, eggs, canned and processed foods from your diet.
- Regular consumption of butter milk and curd are known to be very good in blood purification and thus should be consumed in large quantities.
Some Ayurvedic tips and ingredients, which can help treat psoriasis:
Other tips that can be implemented as skin applications to treat psoriasis are as follows:
- Use avocado oil to rub on the affected areas as it is known to be an effective treatment when applied long term.
- Ensure that the skin is always moisturized by applying a soft, cream or gel.
- Periodic baths in sea water if possible is also good for lessening the symptoms of psoriasis.
- Aloe vera cream applied specifically on the patches is known to also lessen them overtime.
Few other tips to follow:
- Get into deep breathing and meditation to ensure that your body and mind are relaxed as this is very important during the healing process
- Expose the affected areas of your skin to mild sunlight for about half an hour daily as it is known to improve symptoms.