Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurosurgeons online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Management & Treatment of Spinal Disorders
Hepatitis B Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Treatment of Spina Bifida
Hepatitis C Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Tejas PatelYour feedback matters!
There is vibration in my head at anytime. Body also vibrates but head vibrates more. Like saying no by gestures in a speedy manner means more times.
I have a problem with head ach and its symptoms are the pain is coming after my bath when I take head bath after bath head ach is coming and its paining very much what is the problem is there any chance to came migraine it's my doubt please help me abt this problem.
I Had acute embolic infarct left side stroke. Narrow escape because of immediate hospitalisation. Please advise for future life.
Hi I had fallen from staircase and suffered head injury on 30 Jan 2005, I was in sense and my left eye surrounding was black for around two months, even I don't remember events between 30 Jan - 08 Feb2005. I was treated by a neurologist I recovered from that head injury. But after sometimes I felt I lost my smelling sense. And I am hypertensive taking losartan 25 mg twice in a day. Can my lost smelling sense be cured?
Dear Doctor, My father-in-law (76 years) who is already suffering from Parkinsons and Osteoarthritis is now having this problem. While passing stools there is no solid stool; it is only like a foam (soapy foam), something like that. Since we are not able to take him to a doc we asked a local doc and they prescribed some medicines and after which he was ok. But now again after some weeks the same has started. It goes off and on. Could u please let me know if there is any major issue on this.Kindly help?
My father is suffering from polypoidal mucosal thickening in left maxillary sinus and demyelinating lesion is observed, his left side of body is sometimes weak and vibrate. He is treated with drugs like betnesol, palsibon,trioptal, amitone plus. But still he is suffering from the same. Suggest me route of treatment.
Hi, I am 20 years old girl and I am having migraine since last 8 months and I had 2 severe migraine attacks in these 8 months. I also have deviated nasal septum my ent has suggested sub mucus resection surgery. Right now I am taking homeopathic treatment for both migraine and blockage in right nostril. Please suggest me what I should do because my homeopathic doctor has suggested me not to do surgery as it can be cured without surgery.
M 4 months pregnant. Actually muje 2 3 days se internal pain ho ra h like nerves me cheek pdh ri h is there any serious problem. please help me?
Hi After high fiver there is a numbness in my left leg inside uo to ankel. Nurosergen gave me felicita -od and triplent 10 for one month od each after 10 days I feel no improvement advise that to do. I can walk but could climb stares by left feet. Please advise.
I am 40 years old and suffering from facial leprosy since last four years. Detected in the month of january 2011 and continued medicine till end of 2013 then discontinued after consultation. Again occurrence has been detected. Used medicines- rcin 600 in every fourteen days, dapsone one tab daily and hansepran 100 mg capusle daily. Please suggest what to do for permanent cure.
I am 18 years old and having a problem of migraine, sometime it goes worst and worst. What should I do.
I am suffering from brain migraine related disease condition I am suffering from severe head ache in left or right brain so can you suggest me a best treatment.
Hello sir, My daughter 11 years old she have PGE primary general epilepsy. She take Keppra 250 mg medicine. I want know if PGE can cure by operation are possible or not ? Any doctor or hospital in south Asian country? Please give solution without medicine.
Migraine Clinical Picture
What Symptoms Occur During a Migraine Attack? •
Migraineurs have recurrent, severe, and disabling attacks of headache, often unilateral and pulsating, along with symptoms of sensory disturbance, such as light, sound, and odor sensitivity. Nausea and neck stiffness are other common symptoms, and symptoms can be aggravated by movement.
• Some patients experience dizziness during attacks.
• About 20–30% of patients experience aura and neurological symptoms (e.g., visual disturbances), which usually precede the headache phase of an attack.
• Premonitory symptoms such as yawning, irritability, tiredness, cravings, and difficulty concentrating sometimes precede headache onset.
What Is Migraine Aura, and What Symptoms Can Occur?
• An aura is any neurological symptom that occurs shortly before the headache attack. Visual symptoms (e.g., flickering lights or zigzag phenomena), somatosensory symptoms (e.g., paresthesias), speech problems, and rarely, motor symptoms can occur during aura.
• Symptoms usually last >5 and <60 minutes.
• Before migraine can be diagnosed, other possible neurological deficits must first be excluded.
• Cortical spreading depression (see below) is thought to be the pathophysiological cause.
What Can Trigger a Migraine?
• Shortness of sleep, irregular sleep, or too much sleep
• Stress (or in some patients, relaxation from stress)
• Alcohol (e.g., red wine)
• Caffeine (e.g., coffee, chocolate)
• Foods containing glutamate or aspartame
• Vasodilating drugs (e.g., nitrates) Epidemiology
How Many People Are Affected by Migraine?
• Women: about 13–18% of the population
• Men: about 5–10% of the population
• Numbers may be lower in Asian populations Chronic Migraine About 4% of the adult population experiences chronic headache, i.e., headache on 15 or more days a month. About half of this group has chronic migraine, and the other half has chronic tension-type headache Disorders/Abnormalities That Can Be Comorbid with Migraine
• Back pain
• Stroke and cardiac disease
• Childhood vomiting
ONLY HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINES CAN CONTROL THIS