Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pain Management Specialists in India. You will find Pain Management Specialists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pain Management Specialists online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tejas K Panchal
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Back Pain Treatment
Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Chronic Pain Management
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Treatment of Muscle Pain Skeleton System
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Spinal Diseases
Submit a review for Dr. Tejas K PanchalYour feedback matters!
I went to a cycling rally of 25 kms. After that I got right hand arm sore. My hand started ti feel very weak. I couldn't write or work on my laptop. It's been 2 weeks and slowly recovering. Is it normal?
I am 32 years female I am having chest pain since. Year and above in jan 17 I had angiogram test. The result was normal. And doctor said it must gastric problem or muscular pain. But still I am getting pain in my chest hands fingers and ib shoulder also and sometimes in right chest and in right hand also. I met many cardiologists but no use. I had blood test of vitamin d my result is 20.1 ng/ml, serum magnesium is 2.0 mg/dl, and vitamin B12 is 261.0 pg/ml and my H. S c r p level is 0.10 is all reports normal or should I take any treatment is this pain I am getting from heart or something else.
I am a boy I have a pain on the left side of the chest & also a pain on the neck- vein. How it disappear doctor? It is happen while I am sleeping. Pls reply & give remedy.
I have pain in my right knee, month ago my blood was checked. It was a vitamin d deficiency. What should I do.
I have bodyache with high rise of temperature and headache with lose stool. Pain in tonsil and have tonsillitis. Please suggest a medicine.
When the density of the bone decreases, it is known as osteoporosis. The bones also start to get weak and fragile and their strength decreases. It causes the bones to become porous, more like a sponge. This can also lead to frequent fractures in the bone. Here are some of the factors that might increase your risk of getting osteoporosis:
- Thin and small body frame
- Family history of osteoporosis
- Excessive alcohol consumption
- Lack of exercise
- Calcium deficiency
- Poor nutrition
- Lack of certain vitamins
- Bowel diseases
- Low estrogen in women
- Low testosterone in men
- Chemotherapy because of the toxic effect it has on the ovaries
- Menstrual cycle complications in women
- Chronic swelling due to rheumatoid arthritis or any liver disease.
Osteoporosis can be treated in a number of ways. The main goal is to prevent the bones from getting fractured or becoming weaker. Timely treatment can surely decrease the risk of fractures in the future. It is very difficult to completely cure or rebuild the bones however one can easily prevent it from happening further. Following are some of the treatments that can help in preventing osteoporosis and make a person fit to a certain extent:
- Changes in the lifestyle of a person are very important. These include, not smoking and refraining from alcohol consumption.it is very important for a person with osteoporosis to exercise regularly and take a healthy and balanced diet.
- A good amount of Vitamin D and calcium is required in the body. These can be consumed straight from certain foods or in the form of supplements.
- Medicines like alendronate, calcitonin, ibandronate and relaxofine can turn out to be extremely helpful if other conventional home cures do not pan out well.
- Exercising has a huge impact on the bones. It helps strengthen the muscles that support the bones in your body. Although exercise cannot bring back the bone’s density, however, it decreases your risk of falling since it improves the muscle balance.
What type of exercise might be best for osteoporosis has not been determined yet, however, your physiotherapist can help by assigning you certain exercises that can help you with your problem. Be careful of what you eat and drink and what activities you do. If you are sure that your muscles are too weak for you to be playing any kind of sport that might make it easier for you to get injured, you need to avoid them.
Consult a doctor to chalk out a good diet plan and an exercise or workout routine that is neither too exhausting nor very lenient. Other forms of therapy like yoga and stretching or even pilates if you are flexible enough, are great ways to treat osteoporosis. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!