Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Tejas D MehtaYour feedback matters!
I have myopia. Power is 6.0 and 5.50. I use contact lenses, but still when i wear glasses, i dont feel confident.
Hi sir. Some black dot is moving in my right eye. Is there any thing loss of vision happened to me. Clarify my doubt. Thanking you.
I've been having clear vaginal discharge here lately, it soaks my panties. My vagina is healthy but sometimes burns or itches. A couple months ago my boyfriend took my virginity. I don't know if this has anything to do with it or not:/ but I did have my last period on time and my normal flow. What's going on, should I go see the doctor?
I am 49 years old female .I am thyroid eltroxin 125 mg daily and sotalol betacardone 40 mg twice daily for many years now. I have recently developed under eye bags which look very bad .Please help.
Hifrom some days my eyes blowing some mud. Like cream color resha. And its too much when I touch and rub my eyes. Too much tired and headache bcoz of this. So pls give me sny solution if you cn. And thanks.
2 days back in the morning got up with a swollen right upper eyelid and cheeks on right side only. No pain or discomfort in the eye. Went to a doc he gave me the following Ivepred, LCZ, Topicid and asked to avoid sunlight. I have never had this no asthma what could this? I had home cooked fish last night and I hv had that before. Could it be a good allergy I also had sprouts. I am. Fine now with just 10% swelling left and I want to resume my swimming classes is tht a problem?
Sir, my son is facing squint problem from the age of 3 years. Now he is 11 years and I am continue sly having treatment from eye specialists. He has full vision with glasses and good looking. Only after removal of glass, squint is seen. According to doctor he is facing two types of problem muscular and number. He is of the opinion that at the age of 18, he should be operated as there are side effects of anesthesia.
I am facing eye dryness problem from last 2 years I am checking my eye regularly but there is no significant improvements in my eyes, Earlier I used to sit computer upto 5 to 6 hrs in a day. But now days even 1 hr I am getting headache. Please tell me the readies.
I am 19 years old and my eyes very weak I can't see any distance thing clearly so give me the better suggestion.
I have son 3 & half year old. He is very weak & before 2 years back his eye sight is going to weak Dr. Advise me wear specs number of 6+ at omprakash eye institute amritsar please give me any advice regarding this.
I have some red eyes in night. Always hart me in night. I want to leave it quickly. So what should I do. Please help.
Does sugar cause Hyperactivity? Do surgery soft drinks lead to diabetes? Do egg raise cholesterol levels? Can watching tv ruin your eyesight?
Problems in vision are a common occurrence these days; various factors such as spending a lot of time looking at smartphones and computers are a major cause of these problems. There are various natural remedies which can help you improve your eyesight, they are:
- Wash, especially after coming back from outside, your eyes regularly: Washing your eyes regularly with water helps in clearing out debris from the eyes and relaxing the eye muscles.
- Eat Healthy: Eating a healthy diet that has lots of fruits and vegetables are good for the eyes as they contain important nutrients such as vitamin A. You should include foods such as carrots, fish oil, cabbage and eggs in your diet.
- Carrots: Carrots are a good source of phosphorus, calcium, vitamin A and iron which are very good for your eyesight. You may consume carrot in the form of juices or salads.
- Almonds and other nuts:Nuts such as almonds and walnuts are rich in antioxidants which are beneficial for the eyes.
- Walk barefoot: Walking barefoot on green grass is therapeutic for your eyes as it enhances your eye power. It is recommended you walk early in the morning to get maximum benefits.
- Eye exercises: You should do various eye exercise to improve your eyesight as these exercises help in rejuvenating muscles of the eye. The muscles in the eye are strengthened which leads to better vision.
- Triphala remedy: This is a treatment that combines three herbal fruits which treat various eye disorders, eye weaknesses and hair problems. Triphala helps in eliminating toxins from your body and make your eyes healthy.
- Reduce screen time: Avoid extra working hours on computers and mobiles as far as possible. Especially playing video games. This can save you from computer vision syndrome.
- Avoid frequent rubbing of eyes: This habit can lead to frequent infections and shedding of eyelashes . Also, this is one of the causes of dark circles.
- Proper sleep: Importance of proper rest to the eyes cannot be denied and is equally important in general wellbeing.
Lastly, if anything is bothering your eyes seek help immediately before the problem increases.