Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Taresh ThakaYour feedback matters!
I am 30 year old, and am suffering from high range of cholesterol around 219 and tg 290. I regularly do workout aprox 1hr, no drink and no smoking.
My 4 years old son has psoriasis in nails and foot. Sometimes in aggravates, we didn't find any improvement on various medications using salicylic creams, moisturizing creams, lotions, vitamin H, E syrups etc etc. My personal observation is that when his foot cracks aggravates he falls sick with fever and cough and takes some antibiotic and it improves foots. Regarding nails we have seen that antifungal creams has shown improvement. We used it based info from a blog. Please suggest best diagnostic and treatment.
Dear Sir, Unfortunately I have done unprotected sex with my Girlfriend. And we didn't know now it's her period time. After 3 or 4 hours her bleeding is started as period. And then she took Unwanted 72 (12 hours after sex). After two days she suffers too Mach bleeding. Then we go to a Gynaecologist and take some medicine pause mF and orofer xt. Doctor said her hemoglobin rate is too low in blood. That's why he give us some medicine for increasing iron. Her menses stop in 15th November, after taking pause mF. Then she continuously suffered by headache and dizziness. But yet her menses are not starting. She also facing nausea. Is she pregnant? She is very upset. Please help us Mam/sir. We had sex 06/11/2016 at 10 PM. Her period is started in 07/11/2017 at 2 AM. And she take Unwanted 72 in 07/11/2016 at 10 AM. menses stop in 15/11/2016.
I am suffering from cold. My nose is closed due to cold. What should I do for getting well soon. I am waiting for your answer.
My friend is suffering from a serious skin problem. She is having black patches with blisters below and on her knees and her skin is really sensitive. Also having scratch like marks ob her elbow. Please hep us out.
I am 18 year old, I have. Redness in my eyes and sometime headache that very painfull. So please tell me what can I do?
Hi, I am 24 yrs female. I got air wick sprayed directly into my right eye, following which I flushed off with water. I feel some kind of feeling, not definitely irritation. Please let me know what can be done. My eyes didn' t turn red too.
A healthy diet is one which will improve not just your physical health, but your mental health as well. It is essentially concerned with healthy nutrients and essential amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins and minerals. A healthy diet can be obtained by consuming the correct proportion of vegetarian and non-vegetarian foods.
The following section focuses upon how to have healthy and controlled diet in and out of home for yourself and your family!
1. Tips for your family
- Have the food as slowly as possible.
- Have small quantities of food at one time.
2. At home
- Eat on small plates to control having extra quantities of food.
- While doing the monthly shopping of groceries, buy the food in small containers to make yourself aware of how much you are consuming.
- Try to have meat, poultry and seafood with herbs and spices instead of sauces or gravies.
3. Outside home
- While having food at restaurant, have lighter version of the food. Foods rich in gravies and spices can adversely affect your health.
- Experience mindfully the experience of tasting the delicious food. This is good both for your physical as well as mental health.
- Avoid having desserts immediately after food if possible.
- Try to have healthier foods like fresh fruits, sorbets, whole grains and other lighter versions of your choice of foods. Carefully notice the amount of food you are consuming no matter whatever you eat!
- Try to start your meal with broth-based soup or green salad. Order a healthier version of the food first and foremost in order to avoid being influenced by the choices of others who are having the meal with you.
4. Tips solely focused on and for your family
- Be a role model for your child by showing how to have smaller and required portions of the food, especially those with high calories.
- Teach them by offering healthy foods and letting them to choose the amount they want to eat.
- Encourage them to have plain water when thirsty. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.