Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Taresh ThakaYour feedback matters!
I fell very weak and tired. I got tired very early after doing any work. Even if I try to do some exercise I don't feel strength to do them. I feel sleepy most of the times. What can I do?
I am having severe headache in the morning after I get up And before I sleep Not able to sleep properly.
Irregular bowl especially after eating anything from one month and sometimes gone for few days and again same and for my height everybody even my friends and family members say too small.
How can I use Himalaya himcolin gel. The use of gel before sex or I can use it daily for penis hard erection. Also can I apply the gel on my testicles areas? Please advise. Thank you.
I feel very low after breakfast and I get leg pain in my calf muscle which is not controllable. Feels very drowsy. No stamina at all to lift or do something and I get tired very soon.
Hi! I am garima and I am 23 years old . I have a severe back pain in my lower back since last week and the pain either shifts to my right side or to my left. Please help me out with it.
Sir, my body is warm from past two days. And some thing i'm not feeling well. Can I take medicine paracetamol.
My wife she is 33 YRS she is having problem with monthly dates since last 3 months she is not having dates properly last 2 months only 2 days & in this month she has missed she has done the pregnancy test also but was negative. What medication is to be done.
Dear Doctor, my wife is pregnant with 5 week of pregnancy, I want to know when we can go to CVS test (CHORIONIC VILLUS SAMPLING) to confirm about any abnormalities in the child, or any other test which we can assure that coming child is not having any structural defects or down syndrome etc.
I want to know about difference between Parkinson's disease and TICS. I know both are movement disorder but how they differ?
Hi, I am 21 years male. I couldn't grow a full beard. It is incompletely grown. How can I overcome this with out any cosmetic surgery?
Hello Doctor. I have a small penis size of 3 inches also my penis has not grown upto a normal instant what should I do for it. Any medicines are recommended to me please.
I am from kolkata. Kindly tell me. What is the symptom of dengu? Where have to go for treatment if dengu attack?
I am 17 years old, hot water spilled on my hand, after 3 days now skin turned red and slowly peeling off, its little paining, please advise any tablets to use for quick heal and reduce pain.
Building your child’s confidence and self image is an important part of raising a child. Self image can be defined as a child’s view of himself and his strengths. If a child is comfortable with his self image, he will have confidence in himself. A foundation of self confidence is key to a child’s success in his adult life. In their childhood years, a parent is the main source of building a child’s self worth or self confidence. Here are a few ways you can develop your child’s self confidence.
1. Avoid negative self talk: Children learn by watching their parents. Hearing parents berate themselves will make children do the same. Talking badly about yourself can reinforce a low self esteem. Hence avoid talking negatively about yourself and stop your child from doing it as well. If your child talks negatively about himself, give him evidence to prove the opposite or give them meaningful compliments. Also avoid calling your child names to shame him as these are likely to stay ingrained in his mind.
2. Celebrate uniqueness: Don’t make your child feel like he has to live up to the standards set by siblings or peers. Further, do not pressurize them to fulfill your dreams. Recognize your child’s strengths and celebrate his unique abilities. Help them develop their talents and set their own standards for themselves.
3. Let your child make decisions: Empower your child by allowing them to make decisions about simple things like what game to play or what to eat for dinner. Make them feel that their views are valued and thus teach them to be an active member of the family.
4. Let them work things out for themselves: Spoon feeding your child makes things easier at the time, but in the long run can have a negative effect on their self confidence. Be patient and let your child try and do things for himself. As he meets and overcomes new challenges, his confidence will grow. Give your child age appropriate chores to do around the house. This helps build responsibility and a feeling of competency.
5. Be genuine about your praise: Children are highly intuitive and can tell the difference between sincere praise and something being said merely for the sake of it. For example, if your child has made a drawing, instead of simply telling your child that he is an artist in the making be more specific and praise his choice or colours or ability of colouring within the lines.