Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sushma GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from ovarian cysts. Kindly suggest me some medication or treatment as I don't want to do surgery.
Hi, am posing this question for myself. We're blessed with a baby boy on 2nd March 16. My LMP was 2nd June 15 and my periods use to occur once in 30 or 31 day cycle. We were trying for the second for couple of months and as per the doctor's advice, we tried having intimacy on the 14th day from my last LMP. My understanding is that the baby was formed only from the egg that got released after my last mensuration cycle in june15. Could you kindly help me in knowing when exactly would've been my conception or ovulation date please.
I am 24 years old and I will be taking the misoprostol pills for abortion tomorrow. My doctor did not prescribe any pain killers for the pain and I was completely unaware that the pain can be similar to labour pain. Request to suggest the suitable painkillers that can be taken without hampering the process of abortion. Also, kindly let me know if I can smoke after taking the pills. I know its bad for health and avoiding is best but does smoking hamper the process of successful abortion ?
My wife is pregnant under five month. But her amniotic fluid is low from adequate Her AFI is 80mm. What is the problem arise to my wife and baby What is the solutions? I have one year.
अदरक रूखा, तीखा, उष्ण-तीक्ष्ण होने के कारण कफ तथा वात का नाश करता है, पित्त को बढ़ाता है। इसका अधिक सेवन रक्त की पुष्टि करता है। यह उत्तम आमपाचक है। भारतवासियों को यह सात्म्य होने के कारण भोजन में रूचि बढ़ाने के लिए इसका सार्वजनिक उपयोग किया जाता है। आम से उत्पन्न होने वाले अजीर्ण, अफरा, शूल, उलटी आदि में तथा कफजन्य सर्दी-खाँसी में अदरक बहुत उपयोगी है।
सावधानीः रक्तपित्त, उच्च रक्तचाप, अल्सर, रक्तस्राव व कोढ़ में अदरक का सेवन नहीं करना चाहिए। अदरक साक्षात अग्निरूप है। इसलिए इसे कभी फ्रिज में नहीं रखना चाहिए ऐसा करने से इसका अग्नितत्त्व नष्ट हो जाता है।
उलटीः अदरक व प्याज का रस समान मात्रा में मिलाकर 3-3 घंटे के अंतर से 1-1 चम्मच लेने से अथवा अदरक के रस में मिश्री में मिलाकर पीने से उलटी होना व जौ मिचलाना बन्द होता है।
हृदयरोगः अदरक के रस व पानी समभाग मिलाकर पीने से हृदयरोग में लाभ होता है।
मंदाग्निः अदरक के रस में नींबू व सेंधा नमक मिलाकर सेवन करने से जठराग्नि तीव्र होती है।
उदरशूलः 5 ग्राम अदरक, 5 ग्राम पुदीने के रस में थोड़ा-सा सेंधा नमक डालक पीने से उदरशूल मिटता है।
शीतज्वरः अदरक व पुदीने का काढ़ा देने से पसीना आकर ज्वर उतर जाता है। शीतज्वर में लाभप्रद है।
पेट की गैसः आधा-चम्मच अदरक के रस में हींग और काला नमक मिलाकर खाने से गैस की तकलीफ दूर होती है।
सर्दी-खाँसीः 20 ग्राम अदरक का रस 2 चम्मच शहद के साथ सुबह शाम लें। वात-कफ प्रकृतिवाले के लिए अदरक व पुदीना विशेष लाभदायक है।
खाँसी एवं श्वास के रोगः अदरक और तुलसी के रस में शहद मिलाकर लें।
Which position is suggested for getting pregnancy sooner. We use missionary but the semen leaks out of vagina after ejaculation. Please advise.
I am 19 years old. With my boyfriend I have sex couple of times. It was good .we used condoms. But every time after few hours of having sex I feel sickness like weakness, full body pain, muscle pulling, going senseless suddenly, dizziness, periods comes earlier than schedule, what I should do?
I am 18 years old and i got intimate with my boyfriend last month. I got my period on 3rd February, and since i took an ECP after having intercourse, i had some bleeding for about 3 days on 16th of february. I am not sure if they were periods, but if it was, then i was supposed to get it by the 16th of this month, but i still haven't got them. I have taken 2 pregnancy tests but both were negative. What should i do? Am i pregnant? Please help.
Fluid retention is a crushing problem faced by many across the world. The condition can be well understood by paying close attention to its name; the propensity of the human body to store water or fluids in general in the tissues leading to a swollen and bloated appearance can be referred to as 'fluid retention', edema or hydropsy. An observant person must have seen signs of fluid retention in people around. The condition usually surfaces in the form of swollen limbs that can result in soft depressed pits on the application of slightest pressure. Your arms, legs, feet and joints such as the ankles and wrists are more prone to the effects of edema.
The various ways in which fluid retention can be disastrous for your body have been laid down here:
1. Edema can impair your ease while walking. A person goes through so much of pain that walking becomes more of a challenge; limping comes naturally in such a situation. Thus, your gait can completely change under the effect of fluid retention.
2. Fluid retention in the joints can make your joints excessively stiff. It therefore prevents free movement, stretching or bending.
3. There can be alterations in the texture and health of your skin over the affected area. It may turn tender and may itch intermittently.
4. Skin ulcers are also a common phenomenon among patients of edema. Ulcers in the skin are hard to remedy and it is hence best to curb the possibility of their development.
5. Tissues that now have a higher content of fluids are larger in size and face friction between one another. This leads to scarring of tissues.
6. Improper blood circulation is a condition that comes along with edema. The blood vessels narrow down when tissues swell up. As a result, there is a sharp decrease in the amount of blood circulated throughout one's body.
7. Veins, arteries and joints lose their inherent elasticity in this case. Subsequently, expansion and contraction of joints may not take place involuntarily and may thus cause immense discomfort. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
My wife had completed her menstrual cycle 2 days before, can we have sex without protection and how many days after last date of MC we both can stay away from protection?
What precaution or care should be taken after immediate operation of uterus removal for female (age 59 years) please suggest diet and ways in order to recover to good health.
Moringa rolls stuffed with grilled cheesy mushroom capsicum salad, garnished with seasonal fruits and nepal tulsi,
Healthy food need not be tasteless, agree? it can be yummy too!
This is complete balanced healthy morning breakfast meal to start the day on a fresh healthy note, it has cereal, protein from low-fat cheese, micronutrients n fibre from mushrooms, capsicum, fruits, good antioxidants from wheat germ, strawberries, basil, iron from drumstick leaf, vitamin c from orange, vitamin e from wheat germ, well it's a complete package.
This easy to prepare, yummy, tasty, nutritious, healthy recipe is good for diabetics, weight watchers, cardiac patients, kids and the list goes on.
Dtn. Neetha dilip.
As indicated by Ayurveda, good digestion, solid “agni” (the metabolic flame), quality functioning of the liver and an adjusted endocrine framework result in strong immunity. Immunity of the human body is said to be associated to an entity called “ojas” which is believed to be the subtle and positive essence of “kapha” an aspect which provides the body with vigour, strength, immunity and vitality. The general notion is that stronger the Agni, healthier the “ojas”, although other factors play a major role too. Therefore, it becomes important to protect your “ojas”. Protection of 'ojas' is possible when you are able to live in the present with pure and complete awareness. A number of ways to promote “ojas” and thereby, develop your immunity are listed below:
- Diet: Agni is bolstered by a dietary routine that minimizes refined sugars, stimulants and processed foods. The focus must be shifted to consumption of whole and healthy foods while maintaining a proper schedule. Inclusion of garlic, ginger, black pepper, long pepper, cinnamon, asafoetida in the diet is advised as it destroys poisons and bad bacteria, kindles Agni, promotes normal body temperature maintenance and eliminates the extra kapha.
- Get adequate sleep: It is proven that sleep deprivation in humans can cause a total loss of the immune functions of the body. Thus, it becomes mandatory to adopt a balanced sleeping schedule where the minimum duration to be regularly maintained is 8 hours.
- Exercise: Appropriate exercise discharges collected strain, moves stagnant emotional and mental energy, enhances circulation, encourages proper elimination, improves digestion, supports sound sleep and promotes relaxation in the body. All these contribute to a healthy maintenance of the immune system. Adversely, improper exercise can prove to be damaging.
- Meditation and yoga: The different types of Ayurvedic practices, each having a different set of benefits, are advised to be adapted so that you can sustain immunity. Some of these practices include yoga, pranayama, meditation, etc.
- Herbal support: Different types of herbs in the Ayurvedic tradition, each having an affinity for a certain type of tissue, are capable of supporting the immune system. The advisable herbal supports include chyavanprash, turmeric, ginger, Tulsi, Shatavatri, Ashwagandha, turmeric, tulsi, trifla, giloy, Bronchial Support Herbal Syrup, Immune Support tablets, etc.
- Regular detoxification: Regular detoxification (by Panchkarma procedures) of body as advised in Ayurveda , keeps basic body doshas ( Vats, pitta, kapha) in balance.
- Rejuvenation therapy- After detoxification certain ayurvedic drugs, herbs are given for a long duration for rejuvenation, longevity of life, immunity boosting. It also prevents and cure diseases.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized ayurveda and ask a free question.