Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Suketu ShahYour feedback matters!
From 2 days I am having pain in right side of my jaw joint. I am not able to chew anything. There is no injury on the jaw and still its paining. I have a small sister she's also facing the same issue. My age is 20 and my sister's age is 12.
I am 17 years old boy giving 12th board my weight is 75 and I am taking Duloren 20 mg and patroxta every night is these tablets have harmful effect on my health please guide me.
When I see anything and observed it 100% then the same I can't do it practically 100%, kindly advise.
I am dark in complexion. N have face burnt of it whole life. My son by God grace is quite pleasant complexion due to my wife. I have to major question. Kindly help me how I maintain good and healthy complexion for my 6 years old Son. Also he is very keen for swimming but I am worried and skin tone. Is 6 yes is age right for Swimming? Also what precaution can be taken to avoid Tan skin problem after swimming.
My baby is 6 month old. Want to know can I give her solid food before half an hour of her bedtime in night. Which food should I give that is easy to digest.
What are Kidney Stones?
Kidney stones are one of the most painful disorders that affect humans. Kidney stones are solid masses of mineral salt deposits that are normally filtered through the kidney and emptied via urine. Urine has a natural substance, which dissolves these minerals, thereby preventing them into becoming solids or calculi. Sometimes due to dehydration, these salts don’t get dissolved and crystallization takes place. It grows large enough to obstruct the renal ducts or get stuck in the ureter, causing sharp and severe pain in the urinary tract. Untreated, kidney stones can cause renal failure
Home Remedies for Kidney Stones
Boil two figs in a cup of water and drink it on an empty stomach early in the morning.
Basil leaves (Tulsi) are good for the overall health of kidney. Mix 1 teaspoon of juice from basil leaves with 1 teaspoon of honey and have it daily in the morning. You can also chew two to three basil leaves in order to remove the stones from the urinary tract.
The water and potassium content that is present in watermelon is an essential ingredient for a healthy kidney. It helps in regulating and maintaining the level of acid present in the urine. Eating watermelon or drinking its juice everyday will help in flushing out stones from the kidney.
Regular intake of celery helps in clearing the toxins that cause the formation of stones in the kidney.
Drink a glass of tomato juice with a pinch of salt and pepper every morning. This helps dissolve the mineral salt deposits in the kidney.
Drinking plenty of water daily will produce clear urine each time you urinate. This will eventually help the kidney stones to pass.
Whole wheat bread is a rich source of fiber, nutrients and proteins along with magnesium. Having two to three slices of whole wheat bread daily will help a lot in lowering the risk of kidney stone.
Kidney beans are another effective remedy for treating kidney stones or any kind of bladder problems. You can simply remove the seeds from the pods and slice the pods in the water, allow the water to boil on low flame for an hour until the pods become soft and tender. Strain the liquid and leave till it cools, drink it several times throughout the day to get relief from kidney stones.
A proper diet is essential in keeping the kidney healthy and prevent formation of kidney stones. Drinking plenty of water and other fluids or liquids daily will help prevent most types of kidney stones. Consuming too much of calcium rich foods such as spinach, beet, cauliflower, carrots, almonds, sweet breads, coconut, turnip, Bengal gram, peas, whole-wheat flour and organ meats like liver and kidney can lead to kidney stones. One should also know to choose a diet that is low in salt and animal proteins. Keep away from condiments such as pickle, alcohol drinks, sauce, cucumber, radish, tomato, asparagus, onion, cabbage, meat and gravies as well as carbonated drinks.
Lemon juice contains citric acid that helps break down the calcium-based kidney stones. Drink two to three glass of lemon juice daily. This will help increase the volume of urination, which is really good for those having kidney stones
Dr. I'm 6 weeks pregnant. I took mifepristone on 16th July. Nd today I took misoprostol. After 10 min of taking misoprostol, I vomited. So Wat does dis mean? Nd I want to know will misoprostol work even if I had vomited? Wat should I do next?
Hello, My 3 year 6 month daughter very often follow in sick, cough, cold, and runny nose, she will not be to sleep at nit, and once its come it will take 10-15 to recovery, if she recovery again she get it in week. We have consultant Pediatrician, they say its because of immune system also for duct, food, and other allergic problems. I am worried about her health. We don't give her any kind of out side product still I am not able to keep are out of this. Please do tell me good food which we can improve her immune and be healthy.
I am taking Zolfresh_5 daily for sleep. Is it safe can I continue or any other tablet you will suggest.
My penis is little small please give me some suggestions for increase the size now I am 27 year old and I'm married.
We spend a majority of our time in office. Naturally, the atmosphere of the office affects the way we perceive things around us - our moods, passions and personality. How do you like your office atmosphere? Do you enjoy working with your colleagues? Do you feel respected? It is essential for you to have an affirmative answer to each of these questions, for your own good. But if it is not so, what can you do?
- Shift: Staying in a negative space will pull you down and harm you. If possible, ask to be transferred to another department. Few of us have the luxury of quitting on a whim. So, update your resume and spread the word that you're looking for a change. Don't quit your current job without having a back-up plan in place. However, when looking for a new job, keep the things you don't like about your current job in mind, so that you don't find yourself in a similar situation again.
- Find like-minded people: No matter how many colleagues you don't get along with, there must be a few you like. Watch their back and ask them to watch yours. Whenever you hear of anything that might affect the people around you, share the news with them but with discretion. Limit your interaction with people who pull you down and drain your energy.
- Document everything: Don't let things come to a my word against your's situation. This can be very stressful and harm your health. As far as possible, ensure all your communication is recorded in the form of emails, messages etc. Do not rely on someone else to take notes at meetings, rather make your own. Keeping a work diary is a good idea.
- Lead by example: Negative people feed off negativity around them. If you are a positive person, they will gradually begin avoiding you themselves or you might even make a positive impact on them. Respect people you work with and you will get their respect in return. Before condemning people, take a look at yourself and ensure that you aren't doing anything to attract that kind of behavior.
- Do something about it: Complaining can get things off your chest but often do nothing to change the situation. Be a part of the solution to the negativity in your office. Be regular with your own work and stick to your deadlines. If you need something, follow up with people instead of expecting them to follow up with you.
Lastly, don't try too hard to change the system. You can only control your own life. If you see your efforts going to waste, get back to that resume and start sending it out.
I am 23 years old female, my height below 4.5, im too short but with in 9 months im look too fat how to reduce that weight.
Patients look up to doctors as their life-savers, they expect them to give the best treatment and to restore their health completely. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the doctors and the entire medical staff to serve patients with complete adherence, so that patients can recover at the earliest and their health problems are treated to the best.
However, doctors are humans and humans can make mistakes. And, a mistake committed by a doctor can have serious implications not only on a patient’s life but on the lives of the people associated with them, therefore, be avoided at all costs. A report by the WHO stated that medical errors are amongst the top ten killers. It is said that 1 in every 10 patients admitted to a hospital experiences an adverse event. Even a slightest mistake by the medical staff can actually jeopardize the life of the patient while a few safety measures can save their life. The WHO has put down certain guidelines for patient safety, which all doctors and medical staff should be careful about.
4 Things that doctors and medical staff must remember.
- Prevent the spread of infections: At any given point of in time, 5.2 million people in India suffer from one or the other infections due to medical errors. Offering single bedrooms are an effective way to limit the transmission of infections from one patient to another. Also, it is important to pay attention the air filtration system and provide multiple hand wash stations. Simple measures can also help reduce blood stream infections associated with a central line. Whenever, a venous catheter needs to be inserted, wash hands, clean the skin thoroughly, remove unnecessary lines and only then perform the insertion.
- Pick Blood Donors Carefully: Many surgical procedures and treatments require blood transfusions. If attention is not paid to testing blood before it is administered to the patient, there could be serious complications. It is the duty of the hospital to provide safe and sufficient blood supply. For this, the World Health Organization recommends a proper assessment of blood donors and testing their suitability to donate blood at each occasion. Blood transfusion services should also be able to screen for diseases that can be transmitted through transfusion.
- Use Good Design Principles: A fall from a chair or bed can elongate a patient’s recovery. Hence, pay attention to how the hospital has been designed to reduce the risk of such events. Avoid steps and slippery tiles as far as possible. Sensitive bed and chair alarms could also be used to alert a nurse whenever a patient needs assistance. Nurse stations should also be decentralized so that the nurses have easy access to the patients. According to WHO guidelines, a hospital’s ventilation system should provide a minimum average ventilation rate of 60 l/s/patient for general wards.
- Prevent Surgical Infections: Surgical infections are rare but they still can happen. To reduce the risk of surgical infections, doctors and nurses must sanitize their arms up to their elbows with antiseptic soap before performing surgery. According to WHO guidelines, hands must be washed for a minimum of 2 minutes before any procedure. Special, gowns, masks, hair covers and gloves must be used by anyone in the operation theatre. After surgery, the caregivers must again wash their hands and forearms with antiseptic soaps, even though their skin did not come in direct contact with the patient.
In case of any concern or query consult an expert!