Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Subramanian IyerYour feedback matters!
She doesn't sweats. And also don't drink much water. Sometimes skips lunch or dinner or had but on time. She often has ulcers in her mouth with lips dryness. If she drinks too much water she will go to urine after sometime.
Hi, my father is diabetic and issues with heart /kidney his health is not improving HB level is 6% and blood creatinine level is 5. Already gone through angio and stunt is placed one year back. Again he is have problem with breathing and complain chest pain some time.
I am 72 yrs old, suffering from diabetes fasting 120 pp 150, now days I am facing a problem that I could not control my urine while I feel I have to go toilet for urine. What should I do?
I pass urine frequently - every half hour to one hour. I do not have diabetes. Can you recommend a solution.
My age is 24. I have burning irritation in urethra and tingling under foreskin. I have low or none morning erection (hard morning erection in 10 days 1 time). In day I have got rock hard erection. I am taking flomax and levoflox for last 1 month by urologist but not give so benefit. But last 2 days I am not taking medicine. And last 2 days drinking Turmeric milk at night and feel some relief in irritation. But today night after 1/2 hour of drinking turmeric milk my semen (some gum type liquid) comes automatically (I am not sleep at time) and also do not masturbate from last 1 month. Why semen come after drinking turmeric milk? It is any problem?
I am suffering from borderline hepatomegaly, kidney stone and I feel very much pain in my left upper abdomen.
Sir I have bubbles in urine from last few year always when go to toilet always I have same problem whether it's normal or urgent Whether it is low quantity or high quantity I have weakness pain In my legs from many months and feeling fatigue always Suggest me what is the problem I am facing whom should I consult.
I am 24 years old, Past few months I have UTI .I went to local Hospital and they gave Medicine's like Citralka etc. I am drinking at least 2 to 2.5 liter water per day but still Its not curing. If take medicine its work for few days again irritation starts. What should I do? Is this serious problem?
I am facing kidney stones from last 3 years. I have been operated twice for the same. I am again experiencing that pain sometime. Please advice me what to do to get rid of stones permanently.
Years pass by and our kidneys are filtering the blood by removing salt, poison and any unwanted entering our body. With time, the salt accumulates and this needs to undergo cleaning treatments and how are we going to overcome this? It is very easy, first take a bunch of parsley or Cilantro ( Coriander Leaves ) and wash it clean. Then cut it in small pieces and put it in a pot and pour clean water and boil it for ten minutes and let it cool down and then filter it and pour in a clean bottle and keep it inside refrigerator to cool. Drink one glass daily and you will notice all salt and other accumulated poison coming out of your kidney by urination also you will be able to notice the difference which you never felt before.
Used many syrups with hydrogen peroxide formula but urine infection is not leaving me help me with it please.
Hi Doctor I from Chennai. I think last one week my body heat so much increase when I go urine that time urine come over heat last one week only happen like this I drink more than water but now also continue same problem yesterday I went to play cricket just 2 hours only I stand in sun light after go to urine that time very heat I don't know why happen like this please help me & guide me doctor.
Just got the stones on my left kidney. Its damn pain so hard. Size 6.8. What should I do with medication to get rid of it.
My mother is having the problem of urinary incontinence. Is there any treatment for this? Should she take any dietary precaution? Also her weight has also reduced over the past 2-3 years. Please guide. Thankyou.
The medical term for protein leak in urineis commonly known as Nephrosis and if large amounts leak it is termed Nephrotic Syndrome. It can lead to kidney failure if not treated well mostly after seeing a kidney biopsy in adults. There are a lot of likely causes for this condition and it is detected by carrying out urine test. The treatment for Nephrosis is a long term treatment and done mainly to prevent kidney failure. The treatment for Nephrosis is to control protein leak and prevent kidney failure. It is very important for people who are new to kidney disease that they know about the nine things they should do to stay strong.
Important information on kidney disease:
- The feeling of helplessness on occurrence of kidney disease can be overcome by educating yourself. Individuals should learn everything about kidney disease and can gain vital information even from the Internet.
- It is very obligatory that the advice of the doctor must be followed by an individual suffering from Kidney disease. It is not indispensable that the kidney disease always leads to failure of kidney and to keep your kidney healthy and stay away from any damage, it is necessary to comply with the orders of the Doctor.
- It is very important that you stick to a diet, which would keep you healthy and protect your kidneys from any further damage. You should be mindful on everything you eat, and you can gain assistance on your diet from a renal dietitian.
- When you suffer from Chronic Kidney Disease, the blood values become very important to gauge the condition of your disease and whether it is getting worse or stable. From time to time, the healthcare provider would check your urine and blood regularly, and he would also monitor your blood pressure and blood sugar.
- You can ask help from the support group and accept their assistance. Your family is your best support system in times of need and so involving them is very important.
- You must make sure that you are getting the proper care you need, and you need to educate yourself by communicating as well as asking questions.
- You will feel much better by being active, so do things that make you happy. You can exercise regularly but after taking advice from your doctor. Your main focus must be to keep your heart healthy.
- A positive attitude is anytime helpful in healing a disease. You can listen to music that entertains your mind and helps you stay positive.
- It is not difficult to stay healthy even with kidney disease, as a positive feeling would eventually help face the kidney disease. You must plan ahead and be ready for kidney transplant without getting worried.
- Most importantly, spread awareness and help people tackle the situation without any difficulty.