Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Stuti Doshi GandhiYour feedback matters!
Hello Lybrate I am 23 years old working in it company I have a problem. My problem is my backbone. I am working 9-10 hrs a day due to this my backbone hurts like hell. Please tell me a solution so that this will not happen in future.
Hello! I'm Rishabh jain. I have alot small minor pimples. And some black spots because of pimple so what should I do? Please help me?
Mere gale me hr waqt khras rhti h. Every time gala phase lagta lgta h. Iski kya wjh ho skti h. N also suggest some remedy. Thank you.
Hi. I m 32 single. Overweight and have started with back and knee pain. What should I do to reduce the pain and also reduce weight.
My mother had operated (hysterectomy with bilateral salphingo oophorectomy) for ovarian tumour. They now staged it as stage 3c. She had mild ascitis & peritoneal involvement also. Doctors suggested chemotherapy. Is there any chance of recurrence after chemotherapy?
I have pimples problem since many years however my pimples have reduced after consulting a doctor, but it starts increasing again when I eat egg or non veg why?
I'm in morbid obesity, it came for me by hereditary from my parents, so I want to reduce my weight, please suggest me?
My hair lost it nourishment may be because of regular shampooing (head&shoulder mint) or I skip my break fast it becomes dull. Even now there is little hair fall Shall I go for loreals spa treatment or not (from my stylist). Please answer this or shall I cut my all hair in inches?
Hi doctor I am 33 yrs old married woman. I am having huge hair fall for the last 3 years. Pls do recommend some treatment.
My wife is started having pain in her joints due to her weight, she is 5 feet and 81 kgs, have thyroid problem also, what should be the proper diet plan for her to reduce weight quickly
While heart attacks are commonly experienced by men and women, the symptoms experienced by them are different. Symptoms of a heart attack in women are much more subtle as compared to signs of a heart attack when experienced by men.
Many women even compare the symptoms of a heart attack to the flu or acid reflux. Hence it is important to be able to recognize the symptoms of a heart attack and be able to distinguish them from symptoms of other less fatal conditions.
Some of the characteristic symptoms of a heart attack that a woman should look out for are:
- Discomfort or chest pain: Chest pain is one the characteristic symptoms of a heart attack but this is not experienced in the same way by me and women. While men may feel pain in the left side of their chest, women can feel pain in any part of their chest. This may be accompanied by a feeling of the chest being squeezed in a vise.
- Pain in the jaw, neck, arms and back: Men consider pain in the chest and left arm to be a symptom of a heart attack but women can experience this pain in their jaw and back as well. This pain can develop gradually or come on suddenly. It may also wax and wane before it becomes intense. In some cases, this pain can even wake you up from a deep sleep. Hence, do not ignore any unexplained pains in the upper part of your body.
- Stomach ache: A stomach ache is one of the most subtle signs of a heart ache. This may feel similar to that caused by heartburn or a stomach ulcer. It may also feel like a great weight is on your stomach.
- Shortness of breath: Feeling lightheaded or having trouble breathing even when you are not exerting yourself could be a sign of a heart attack. At times this could also make you feel like throwing up. This symptom is usually also accompanied by one of the other more characteristic symptoms of a heart attack.
- Excessive sweating: Perspiration as a symptom of a heart attack is not the same as perspiration caused by exercise. When sweat is a symptom of a heart attack, it is more of a cold sweat that can be compared to the sweat caused by stress. If you do not sweat heavily but suddenly find yourself sweating excessively, you should not ignore it but consult a cardiologist immediately.
- Tiredness: Feeling tired even when you haven’t exerted any energy can be a sign of a heart attack. Sometimes, this fatigue can be so much that it can keep a woman from even moving from the chair to the bed.
It is therefore advised to not ignore any above-mentioned symptoms and see a doctor immediately; stay healthy and stay happy!
I have a pain in my belly. I am a sugar patient. What should I do? What is the right Medicine for this type pain?
Im 25 years of age. please help me to increase my height. I only5.5ft. How can I increase 3 to 4 inches? 7 hw much time it will take?
I used the multani mitti n lemon face pack dat you have advised me to. Earlier I used so many medicines creams to treat pimples and their dirty marks. But I feel so sad dat pimples never stop coming. Every second day there is new one on my face. I feel like crying. It looks very ugly. The spots on the dull skin and dat too with some pimples which cause pain. Seriously tired of treating dem. please help. Will this be cured ever?
There is probably no person who doesn’t lose some hair every day. In fact, losing about 100 hair in a day is considered normal. But if there is a problem of hair loss running in your family, you are vulnerable to lose even more hair. And it can lead to bald patches and spots in a short time. Approximately, half of all individuals suffer from this type of hair loss by the time they reach 50.
What are the causes of hair fall?
Although it has been speculated that hair loss is quite common, it could be a difficult thing to live with, particularly because it alters the way a person looks. Some of the most common causes of hair fall include:
Family history: hair fall is often inherited, indicating that it passes down from one generation to another. This is termed as female-pattern or male-pattern hair loss.
Stress: the present work culture exposes all people to a lot of mental stress. Hair fall can also be caused by physical stress stemming from some ailment, high fever, and surgeries.
Chemotherapy: a powerful medication destroying cancer cells, chemotherapy is also known to wreak havoc on hair.
Wearing away: hair damage can be caused by pulling back the hair, braiding it too tightly, making tight ponytails or by using too much of hair dryer, hair iron or hair straightener.
Iron deficiency: hair loss would be inevitable if one does not maintain a proper diet, particularly if it lacks protein and iron.
Hair diseases: hair disorders like ringworm, atopic dermatitis, psoriasis and other conditions can lead to loss of hair.
Thyroid: both hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism are known to cause hair fall.
How is hair fall treated?
If you have hair loss and you are looking forward to treating it, then your hair loss treatment would depend on the type of hair loss you are suffering from.
If hair loss is induced by some ailment that can be treated or is not going to last long, then your hair would grow back in some time. For instance, if hair fall is caused by thyroid conditions, then administering thyroid medications can help.
When your hair loss is caused by stress or any underlying medical condition or any medication, then you should try to alleviate it in order to notice desirable improvements.
In case the hair fall is triggered by some hair disorders, it is important to consult a dermatologist for comprehensive treatment solutions.
Prp for hair fall
Prp or platelet rich plasma is a very effective treatment for hair loss. It involves drawing out the blood from the patient’s body which is already rich in blood platelets. This blood is then concentrated to extract enriched blood platelets in the form of a serum. This serum is then injected into the scalp. Prp treatment can even be combined with hair transplant surgery, medication and micro needling to enhance their effectiveness.
Advantages of prp treatment for hair fall-
- It is a non-surgical procedure so you don’t have to be sedated with anesthesia.
- It is a short duration procedure as prp procedure lasts for 60 to 90 minutes.
- It is extremely reliable, safe and authentic.
- Time taken for recovery is very short. You will see noticeable results in less than a week after this procedure while getting to see marked improvements over the course for the next few weeks and month.
Non-eligibility for a prp treatment
- If you are suffering from malignancies or blood-borne diseases you should not go in for a prp treatment.
- If you have a current infection you might not be able to sit for a prp hair treatment.
- Patients suffering from cerebral palsy and parkinson’s disease are not eligible for a prp treatment.
- If you are currently pregnant or anemic, you shouldn’t opt for a prp treatment.
- If you are currently suffering from any form of skin diseases you shouldn’t opt for prp treatments either.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Hair Transplant Suergon.