Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sonali GargYour feedback matters!
Hii I did not get periods still now since 20 days over from my date of minutes and no other reasons are Dr. lik meeting VT other and am unmarried my age is 23 yrs. Can you suggest me something.
My girlfriend took 3 emergency pills within 3 hours after sex on different time of her last cycle. She had her period on 13 february in her expecting time. Then she had again took a emergency pill on 18 february after sex within 1 hour .on 20 february she started lightly bleeding. The bleeding is continuing for 4 days. Is she pregnant? What is the reason behind it?
Her period happened on 18 to 21 June 2016 n it happens again on 28 n 29 June 2016. Is there any problems? So pls suggest n what is the possible reason?
My Wife , Age-33. We are now in Silchar, Dist. Cachar, Assam, My problem is she feel always weak when at bed time i.E, night. I have 2 child. My daughter age 11 and my son age-3 year. So please suggest me and also give solution.
Blood in urine, medically known as Hematuria is not usually a cause of concern, but it can translate into an adverse condition if left unevaluated. The kidneys and other structures in the urinary tracts such as urethra (tube connecting the bladder to the outer part of the body); bladder (that stores the urine) and ureters (tube joining the bladder to the kidney) are the sources of blood flow to the urine. Hematuria can be accompanied by symptoms such as discharge of tea-colored, brownish-red or pink colored urine due to the presence of red blood cells, traces of which can only be detected under the microscope.
Underlying causes behind this disorder might be:
- Urinary tract infection is where the bacteria enter the body through the urethra and begin to proliferate in the bladder.
- Kidney infections (pyelonephritis) is when bacteria infiltrate into the kidneys from the bloodstream or travel up from the uterus to the kidneys.
- A kidney or a bladder stone is marked by the minerals in the concentrated urine precipitating out and molding into crystals that deposit on the bladder or kidney walls.
- Enlarged prostate is a condition in which the prostate gland, that is situated just below the bladder surrounding the upper part of the urethra, starts growing as males head towards their middle age.
- Kidney disease such as glomerulonephritis causes swelling of the kidneys, thus disrupting the filtering system.
- Bladder, kidney and prostate cancer are also possible causes.
- Hereditary disorders such as sickle cell anemia (a hereditary disease of the red blood cells in the hemoglobin) can also pose as a cause behind this disorder.
- Kidney injury as a result of heavy blows, accidents or injuries sustained while playing a spot can also contribute to this condition.
- Medications such as penicillin or the anti-cancer drug ‘cyclophosphamide’
- Strenuous physical exercises like intense workout or running may also result in Hematuria.
There is no fixed cure for Hematuria; instead the doctor would work on treating the repressed conditions behind the symptoms, such as prescribing antibiotics to heal the urinary tract infection or a medicine to shrink and normalize the enlarged prostate or administer a shock wave therapy to destroy the kidney or bladder stones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hi i am 37 weeks pregnant n my usg showed that head circumference is 38 week and abdominal circumference is of 35 week and femur length is 36 weeks. M worried is this fine. Before this scan all my usg were normal and Nt scan was also normal and anomaly scan was also play kindly advice.
I had unprotected sex with my gf and 22 days after we took pregnancy test (via prega news kit). Can this pregnancy be aborted orally (by taking pills)? Please suggest. Which tablet would be best.
In reference to my last question. I am 26. Had sex on 14th August and my period is due on 18th August. I have 28 days and regular cycle. Now I am really confused. Some doctors are telling chances of pregnancy are by and large. Some are saying there is no chance at all. Please suggest me accurate answers. I am really worried.
Is it good to use hair roots tablets during pregnancy? Does it harm the baby? I'm taking iron n calcium tablets.
Vitamin C is one of the most important nutrients which play an absolutely pivotal role in protecting your body from a number of diseases and disorders, such as flu and colds. Additionally, it helps in boosting the body's calcium synthesis abilities, in rebuilding of damaged blood vessels and bones as well as tissue repair and boosting of overall immunity of the body. It is an essential part of the diet and should not be overlooked in any case.
Some of the major foods, which are a rich source of Vitamin C are as follows:
- Citrus Fruits: Citrus fruits, including limes, lemons, tangerines, oranges, grapefruits etc. are one of the most popular sources of vitamin C in the world, and are laden with a high number of good properties.
- Strawberries: One of the healthiest and tastiest berries, strawberries are not only rich in vitamin C, they are rich in fiber and antioxidants as well. They help in protecting the heart from excessive cholesterol and in reducing levels of oxidative stress.
- Papayas: One of the most excellent sources of vitamin C, papayas have been known to supply almost 100% of your daily Vitamin C needs in a single serving. Additionally, they are also a great source of Vitamin A.
- Kiwis: Research has found that levels of vitamin C found in kiwis are substantially higher than oranges; something which makes this New Zealand native one of the most lucrative vitamin C options on the planet. Additionally, kiwis have also been found to improve the functioning of the respiratory tract in children as well as adults and are also rich in flavonoids and minerals like potassium.
- Guavas: One guava contains over 250mg of vitamin C, which is approximately twice the amount of what your body requires daily. Apart from being a storehouse of vitamin C, it is also rich in folic acid, dietary fiber and minerals like manganese and potassium.
- Melons: Melons such as cantaloupe not only supply a high quantity of vitamin C, they are also rich in potassium and vitamin A. Other melons like watermelons also provide you with almost 112% of your regular Vitamin C requirements.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes, irrespective of whether they are bright red or sun dried, provide almost 170% of your daily Vitamin C requirements in only one serving.
Related Tip: "3 Symptoms to Identify Vitamin D Deficiency"