Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sonali Garg
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sonali GargYour feedback matters!
Dr. my friend she has irregular periods problem from 3 years is it a major problem she had a little hair on her face and she gaining weight she almost now 70 is any home remedies is there to get rid of this.
Pain in the stomach area, back, thighs and legs is very normal during periods. This is known as dysmenorrhea. It is common to the point that almost all females consider it very useful. The truth of the matter is that the pain is not very common. The menstrual cycle is a physiological procedure. There is no requirement for it to be difficult or painful. In case pain happens during periods, it should be dealt with. Here are a few homoeopathic cures that are very useful:
- Belladonna: Throbbing pain on the right side of the stomach calls for this cure. Sudden onset, extremely red, thickened, hot and excessive bleeding are one of the major signs. Congestion in the uterus, sinking down sensation, throbbing pain are some other indications that require this cure. The desire for cold water or no thirst at all throughout the day is also one of the signs. Wanting lemons or lemonade and other cold beverages is a very common sign.
- Chamomilla: The individual might be extremely touchy and hopeless. Exceptional pain shooting down the inner thighs is one of the biggest and most obvious signs. The blood might be dark with substantial clots.
- Lac Caninum: Painful swelling of the breasts before the period is one of the signs. Pain may substitute from side to side.
- Lachesis: PMS signs such as bad temper, discouragement, migraine, flushes of warmth all increase with the onset of the blood stream. Serious spasms and cramps, irritation from weight of the dressing are also some of the side effects. Blood might be dark, sparse, knotty and the less the flow, the more the pain.
- Magnesia Phosphorica: This is a very important cure and is helpful in case you are not certain of what to do, try Mag-phos. When there is a need for you to seek comfort from a hot water bottle all day, it is wrong and calls for this cue. The flow is dark. it can also be cured with hot showers and is more regrettable lying on the right side.
- Nux Vomica: Pain in lower back with consistent urge to stool. Patient might be cold and exceptionally fractious, restless and furious. A good night’s sleep, resting, light weight clothing are very important. Nux vomica cures the feeling of nausea as well. It also kills the urge to consume cold beverages that cause further clotting.
- Sabina: Severe spasms stretch out from low back to the bladder, torment reaches out from uterus to thighs in this condition. Blood is bright red and is more often mixed with dull clots. Shooting pain up the vagina and pain while lying on the back are very common as well.
- Secale: Continuous release of watery dark blood until the menstrual cycle is over. Hence, secale is very helpful. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Hello sir/madam Meri shadi ko 1 saal ho gaya abi tak baccha nahin huwa madam ka monthly period 25 din bad aata your 5/6 din ruk jata ha us ki age 20 aur meri 25 Ask Nursing/Asst ne kaha Injection-Plscentrax 5/6 karo baccha ruk jayega Ab ap batwo ki kya karon sir ma sainik (fougi) hun aur wife k sath kam rehta hun.
I am 22 week pregnant women I am suffering with vaginal itching it is more irritation to me please suggest the best medicine.
Doctors suggested to take folic acid and vita-D3 tables for conceive fast. But please suggest from how many days after period it should start and how many times a day? Is it correct to take the tablets whole 30 days?
We have observed that sperm leaking after sex? Is that reason for not getting pregnant. If it is common, how much sperm will leak?
She is delaying her periods from a week and having problem like back ache and very frequent she goes to washroom. She has tested for pregnancy using Prega news and test shows -ve. What she can do to be sure that she is not pregnant and what she can do to get the periods and to avoid frequent going to bathroom. I anticipate a reply from you.
10 Extra Precautions Need To Be Taken After Cesarean Delivery:
A Cesarean Delivery is unlike normal (vaginal) delivery with fast recovery period. It usually takes four to six weeks for a woman to recover after a C-section.
1. Take Medications for Pain and Discomfort
After the anaesthesia wears off, you will feel pain and discomfort. On first doses, the pain medications will be given intravenously and then after a few days, they will be given orally. Take these medications piously.
2. Get Plenty of Rest and Sleep
Having ample amount of rest and sleep will get your strength back after the Caesarean Delivery. A tip is to fall asleep when your baby falls asleep too. Sleep with your baby especially in the first few weeks of recovery.
3. Ambulate Early
Early ambulation is important after a C-Section. Air may be trapped inside the stomach that causes pain. To relieve the pain and discomfort, mothers should start walking 24 hours after surgery. Sitting, standing and walking should be done in the next 24 hours as well. Fast recovery will be achieved after doing moderate physical activity.
4. Monitor Your Bleeding
Lochia bleeding is important to monitor in the first few weeks after the delivery. The lochia colour, consistency and amount should change over time.
5. Take Fibre-Rich Foods and Know What to Avoid
Fibre-rich foods are important in women recovering from Caesarean Delivery because they relieve constipation and gas formation. Fruits and vegetables are good source of fibre.
6. Learn How to Care for Your Wound
Wash your hands whenever you inspect your wound or change wound dressing. This is the best way to prevent infection. Watch out for signs of infections such as an oozing green discharge or red skin around the wound area. Call your doctor immediately.
7. Avoid Strenuous Activities
All physical activities should be limited in the first few weeks following a C-Section. Even after the sixth week or being fully recovered from the delivery, mothers are advised to refrain from overexertion.
8. Be Warned of Emotional Imbalance
Women are normally emotional after delivery because of hormonal changes. You must watch out if you become overly depressed and hopeless. This may be sign of emotional imbalance and may lead to postpartum depression.
9. Educate Yourself with Right Breastfeeding Techniques
There are different types of baby holding techniques for breastfeeding purpose. It is important to familiarize them and try it on your baby later on. The best advice is to be able to find which ones suit you and your baby the most.
10. Know When To Ring The Emergency Numbers
Secure your Obstetrician and Paediatrician’s numbers in case of emergency. Store them on your phone’s memory. Scribble them down on your notes or pin them on your fridge. You must call for help if you experience fever, flu, skin discoloration and difficulty breathing. Give your OB a ring if you notice green oozing discharges and red flashes on your wound area, smelly vagina, pain when urinating, abdominal pains, severe headache and chest pain.