Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Smit ShahYour feedback matters!
21 days before I had viral fever for 3 -4 days but I got weakness and lost 4 kg wt and having pain on my lower back, knee, these. I am not taking any medicine for pain. What I do. Should I take medicine for pain. I am diabetic too.
My father is 79years old and he is having severe acidity, so my question is whether he can take ALOPATHIC AND HOMEOPATHIC medicine for the same treatment in the same day, he is having both type of medicine (ALOPATHIC AND HOMEOPATHIC. He is also a heart patient and a diabetic.
I was biten by a dog 40 days ago, I took a rabipur shot after few hours of the bite, and since then I have not taken another shot, is it ok if I take another shot now, I have not got any symptoms of rabies yet, but I am panicking and I keep thinking about it, please help me. What should I do?
I am suffering from dry cough for last 2 week and I have pain chest hard so please can you suggest me what would me?
Good morning Madam/sir I am having problem wen I having sex my peni was not strong I can't even have sex what is the reason it's can not stand stiff please give me solution I want to make baby please.
I felt severe lower abdominal pain and it lasted for 6 hours. It happened a month ago and sometimes I still feel abdominal pain.
Helo gud aftrnun Sir mam I wana knw ee r trying to conceive a baby n we had sex on fertile days as per ovulation kit. Should we do sex later also like in days just before period date or we should avoid sex before dat. Also when do symptoms starts before period date if it has been conceived.
I am suffering from ankle pain (burning type) on back side from 10 -12 years on right foot and now left also started paining from few month please suggest some permanent remedy and also temporary for immediate relief.
Asthmatic patients often find that the frequency and intensity of asthma attacks increase with a change in weather, as the challenges two-fold for asthmatic patients. If they are indoors, they inhale triggers such as dust mites, mould etc. and if they step outdoors, the outside air acts as a trigger for an asthmatic attack. However, there are ways to make your life easier.
- Curb allergy triggers inside your house: While you can’t do much about the weather, you can control the environment inside your house. Limit your time around pets that could trigger an attack and try keeping them outside the bedroom. Use dust proof covers on mattresses and pillows and changes your bedding regularly. Though it may look cosier, avoid using a lot of pillows and throw cushions on your bed. Clean and replace the filters of your home’s heating or cooling system before you start it up for the first time. The filters should also be regularly checked and cleaned throughout the winter.
- Ventilate the house: Keep your house dry and cool at all times to prevent the growth of mould and dust mites. To do this, run an exhaust fan in the bathroom while having a shower and in the kitchen while cooking. As far as possible, do not dry clothes indoors.
- Avoid too cold or too hot air: As far as possible avoid going outdoors especially on windy days. Instead of going for a walk outdoors, exercise at home or in a gym. When you go outdoors, drape a scarf over the lower half of your face to cover your nose and mouth. This will ensure that you do not breathe in too cold air or too hot air.
- Breathe correctly: As children, we’re told to keep our mouths closed. Not only is this good social etiquette, but it also prevents you from breathing through your mouth. The nostrils have tiny hair inside them that act as filters and keep dust particles and pollen from being inhaled. This also warms up the air while being inhaled. Thus avoid breathing through your mouth and instead only breathe through your nose.
- Take your medications: Create an effective plan of action to be followed in case of an asthmatic attack and get regular check-ups throughout the season. If you notice your symptoms worsening as the weather gets colder, talk to a doctor about changing your medication and its dosage. Do not skip your medication or stop it unless your doctor tells you to.