Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Smit ShahYour feedback matters!
मेरी माता जी की उम्र 60 साल है। उन्हें पिछले 1 साल से उलटी दस्त की दिक्कत है। उन्हें महीने में कम से कम एक बार तो उलटी दस्त जरूर होते हैं।साथ में मुहं में छाले भी होते हैं। कई टेस्ट करवा चु का हूँ सब ठीक ठाक आता है।please guide me.
Hi. I have an query. My wife is 9 weeks pregnant. Can we have normal sex now during Pregnancy or shall we have to wait till post Pregnancy.
I am 27 year old male and I am having very much dryness and itching on my face also face getting red please suggest medicine or any cream.
Sir I have read side effects of over masturbation. I have been experiencing it for last 5 years. I have been taking homeopathy properly for last 6 months. There has been very less improvement. What should I do.
WHAT IS THE PROPER TREATMENT FOR TUBERCULOSIS IN STOMACH ? WHETHER IT IS FULLY CURABLE ? HOW MUCH TIME IT TAKES TO CURE ? IS THERE IN MEDICINE IN AYURVEDA / HOMEOPATH FOR THE SAME ?
I am losing so much weight due to alcohol I checked my liver test and my liver Is fatty so please tell me how to improve my lever and my weight.
I am 33 years, I am getting migraine from last 7 years .I am using homeopathy medicine not continuously and it is not curing. So how to cure my migraine.
When I ask a question in class or answer I suddenly start to feel tremors in my legs and hand. I become block by mind for 10 to 30 sec or even. please suggest appropriate remedy and reasons.
Is ayurvedic medicine namely (SIDDHA MAKARDHWAJ GUTI) (S.Y.S) by zandu company useful to increase sexual stamina with shri gopal tail from dabur consisting of kesar & ashwagandha. Pls help.
I am a 20yr old male I lost my sense of smell. I had cold and fever recently 4 days ago. Please give me better solution.
Hi, my dick is uncut and it pains when I tries to pull back the forehead skin back, what should I do, is it normal? Does it pain when I have sex with someone? Thank you.
Why the erection will not last for long without extra medicine. I have been given to use penegra to have long erection and when I use it erection is good but I do not want to use it all the times. What is the solution.
My mom is suffering from herpes infection due to which her lips swelled and they have pain in it. Please suggest some ointment.
I am 57 having since last 20 years, using telmisartan 40 mg with amlodipine 50 mg now added with minipress 2.5 mg (prazosin with hcl)-what's purpose, how much safer, getting heart sinking feeling but now bp is 135-85 previously 160-105, any reason of such feeling?
1 yr. Ago, I had a very soft voice because of which most of the times people think that it's a girl on a phone although I am a boy. So, I strained my voice by Hardening it, Because of which my voice is very harsh & broken now. And I keep stuttering when I sing a song specially a rap song which was not at all a issue for me at that time. So, I just wanna know how can I improve my voice quality and Speak fluently, clearly and fast.
I can't feel any smell and my father has a same problem but when I was child then I can feel all smell when I grow up then my smelling power lost what am I do.
Sir/mami have noticed some bleeding from bottom while in toilet. Some drops of red blood comes along with stool. I don't know what it is, it happens some times and some times it doesn't happens for days. I thought it would heal automatically but it hasn't. It has been some months now. Please advice me what should I do and what has happened to me. I am a boy of 22 years age. Thank you.
Arthritis is a painful joint condition that leads to pain and stiffness as well as lack of proper mobility due to inflammation and swelling. Usually, an orthopaedic specialist will prescribe anti-inflammatory and pain relieving medication for this condition, but there are various things that you can do to ensure that this condition does not become a debilitating one in the long run. One of the best ways of doing this is by limiting your diet in certain ways when it comes to inflammation producing food.
Here are a few types of food to avoid if you are suffering from arthritis.
- Fried food: Fried and processed food is packed with too much of salt in order to better preserve it so that it has longer shelf life. Also, the use of oil in order to deep fry can have a detrimental effect on the inflammation that is already causing problems for your joints. Therefore, it is best to avoid fried, fatty and processed or packaged food that has been frozen for too long.
- AGEs: When we speak of AGEs, we are not talking about the number of birthdays that you have celebrated. AGEs are actually Advanced Glycation End products that are a toxin released by food when it is heated, grilled, fried or pasteurised. These toxins can render damage to the proteins in your body. Once this process starts, the body retaliates by sending forth cytokines which are basically inflammatory messengers. This can lead to inflammation and arthritis.
- Sugar: Sugar and other refined carbs also have a large amount of AGEs as discussed above. These types of food should also be avoided by patients suffering from arthritis. Also, artificially sweetened drinks and too many baked goodies should be avoided by these patients.
- Dairy products: Owing to a certain kind of protein that most dairy products contain, these kinds of food are considered harmful for patients of arthritis. These proteins can encourage inflammation and irritation of the tissue that surrounds your joints. Switching to a vegan diet is considered helpful for arthritis patients.
- Alcohol: Excessive drinking is a major problem that can aggravate your arthritis situation. Smoking and drug abuse also leads to such problems. Drinking excessively can lead to the development of gout.
- Corn oil: This kind of oil is a part of most packaged, processed and fried food. It also leads to inflammation. Arthritis patients should switch to omega fatty three oils which can be found in fish.
Taking care of your body is a matter of maintaining a good diet with lots of activity that will be congenial for your condition. This will also help in keeping the painful symptoms of arthritis away. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.