Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shital PunjabiYour feedback matters!
Hi, me and my wife have checked pregnancy check and found its positive. Its almost 3weeks after missing her periods. We checked after 15days of her normal due date and got positive result. My question here is she does not have any vomiting sensations or pain in her abdomen now. But pain was there till few days back even after 15days of her missed due date ie till we check with a kit for confirmation. As my dad is retired doctor he advised to go for a scan after 3months ie after 19may. My questions are 1. Y no vomiting sensation, 2. Do we need to check for feutus heart beat, 3. Is it enof to go for a check up after 3months. Dad advised my wife to have good healthy food and more fruits like apple, pomegranate. Please advise on my questions. Food need to take and which fruits to take fir healthy baby.
What is the medicine to prevent from very bleeding in the time of period's? Age 19. Weight 48 kg. Height 150 cm.
Dear doctor: How many vaccinations are given during pregnancy? Which weeks they are given and for what?
I am 23 years old married I am having thyroid problem since from 5 years still I am suffering lot. imbalance of menses and weight. Wt to do.
I am not having egg white cervical mucus. I am only having watery cervical mucus during ovulation period. Does that mean that I am not ovulating?
I am 31 years old and I got married 6 yrd back. I couldn't conceive till now. In this month I got heavy pain in abdomen lower before in my menstruation cycle. In USG report doctor told me that I have 29 mm prominent cysts in my both ovaries and endometriosis thickness is 11 mm please advice me in this problem can I pregnant or not. And what the further treatment surgery or medicine.
After having Sex with will be there any late of coming periods my age 20 pls help me I'm not get my periods I had sex with condom itself will be there any delay of periods after sex.
Hi doctors, I want to conceive and I am 30 years. Doctors suggested me fo29 tablet if I am trying to concieve. Will it be safe to take with thyronorm 25. I have thyroid problem as well. Thyroid in morning and fo29 in dinner time? is it ok to take both of them?
I have enquiry about my wife. She is not ready for sex just behave like ignore this thing. What I do for her.
While condoms are effective in preventing the spread of some STDs, they are not perfect. Condoms are better at protecting against gonorrhoea, chlamydia, HIV, and trichomoniasis. But they offer less protection against herpes, syphilis, and genital warts. These infections can spread through contact with skin lesions that are not covered by a condom. Finally, condoms offer virtually no protection against crabs and scabies.
Diabetes refers to a medical condition where the glucose level in your blood increases. It usually happens if there is an excess amount of glucose in your body and your body is unable to utilize it efficiently. In this condition your pancreas either stops producing insulin or fails to produce the requisite amount and hence prevents glucose from entering the cells of your body.
This in turn affects your blood glucose level. Millions of people around the globe are affected by diabetes irrespective of their gender or age. For most people diabetes is generally a lifelong medical condition and can affect your health seriously if it gets severe.
There are many stages and types of diabetes, such as Type 1 diabetes, Type 2 diabetes, Gestational diabetes, Pre-diabetes, Diabetes Mellitus and Diabetes Insipidus. Not all diabetes can be prevented but some of the above mentioned ones can be prevented with proper care. Below mentioned are eight tips to prevent diabetes
1. Eating the right portion: The primary key for preventing diabetes is choosing the right amount of food. Eating the right portions can help you to stay away from diabetes. Consider seeking advice from a nutritionist or dietician for knowing the exact portion size you should eat according to your age.
2. Exercise on a regular basis: Exercising regularly for at least half an hour a day can help you to prevent diabetes. You may consider walking or running exercises.
3. Choose the right food: Opt for whole grains as this can help you to maintain your blood sugar level and keep diabetes at bay. Also, try and avoid red meat as it contains high levels of iron which can affect insulin production and increase your chances of developing diabetes.
4. Get rid of obesity: If your BMI is more than thirty then you are suffering from obesity. Obesity increases your chances of developing diabetes. So in order to prevent diabetes you should work at maintaining a balanced weight.
5. Avoid carbonated drinks: Carbonated drinks contain high levels of sugar. This can increase your chances of developing diabetes. So you should try and avoid drinks like colas.
Following the above mentioned tips can help you to avert diabetes.
Hi I am 21 yrs old. my periods is delayed, i have taken pregnancy tests and they Are negative but i have recently started taking emdura mass weight gainer. I have even had allergy so I had stopped taking then again recently I started taking and now my periods is delayed. is it because of endure mass?
Hello, doctor's, I am 23 years married girl. This time my MC had not come yet. It's already delay by a week. In last month it had on last week of month but this time it's not same. During my MC I had stomach pain and some allergy so I n my husband went to doctor n they prescribed some antibiotics n allergies tablet after that pain is normal. Will you please tell me is this sign of pregnancy or due to medicine dose it could be cause? When I can check for pregnancy test ? (we had intercourses on my period days and before that also someday, might have problem? M waiting for you valuable feedback. Thanks.
What is the sign of high stomach and back pain during first month pregnancy. Is it the sign of miscarriage. please do tell.
In vitro fertilization (IVF) is a medical procedure that side-steps the sexual act of conceiving and helps infertile couples, conceive a biological child. It involves the manual process of fertilization by combining an egg and sperm in the laboratory and then implanting the embryo into the female to impregnate her.
The inability to give birth through the natural way is caused due to complications like: blocked fallopian tubes, unexplained infertility, polycystic ovary syndrome or PCOS, endometriosis: where parts of the womb lining grow out of the womb, premature ovarian failure and so on.
If you or your partner is having trouble conceiving, you should opt for in vitro fertilization. It holds benefits like-
1. High success rates: Women who underwent in vitro fertilisation using fresh embryos of their own fresh eggs, the projected live birth percentage was 32.2% for those under 35 years, 27.7% for women aged between 35 and 37 years, lowering to 5.0% in 43 to 44 year olds and 1.9% for ages above 45. It has been proved that a female’s ability to conceive decreases with age. If infertility is detected at a younger age, the process of IVF is highly advantageous and successfully results in childbirth.
2. Proven track record: Technology has come a long way since the first baby via IVF Louise Brown was born in 1978 using a natural IVF. Medical techniques have advanced to create safer and successful treatment. The usage of the safest forms of IVF with low drug regimens today, have prevented side effects such as ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS).
3. Harvests multiple eggs: If you are planning to have more than one child, via IVF you can freeze multiple eggs for future use. Unused or spare embryos can be donated to medical organisations for research purposes or to another couple willing to have a child.
IVF has proven successful in giving couples a wholesome and happy life.
Hello Sir, My girlfriend is 30 years old. We never had sex. She is having irregular period problem. Most of time during her period time a little amount of blood came out for a certain time on 1st day, then it stopped. After 1 or 2 days her period run normally. She does not consult any doctor yet. I told her to visit a gynecologist, but she did not listen. I always worry for her.
Sometimes, little bit of White fluid comes out of my friend's (girl) nipples. Some say it's nipplegasm. Please tell us what is this.
Milk & yogurt.