Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SharmaYour feedback matters!
Suppose if person has white hairs then by hair plantation the remaining black can be placed in hair follicles of already turned white so that we could get black hairs back in this case.
I am running from 3 week I have pain regularly in my both leg muscles please give me some good advice?
Pain in the tip of the finger after one day when we cut the nails sometimes its normal but sometimes very bad pain.
Hello Doctors, I am 25 years old recently I met with an accident I got an injury on my left eye bro, at the time of treatment my eye bro was shaved in order do stitches now I am worrying whether the eye bro will grow back or not ten stitches were done on my eye bro kindly please give any solution to my problem. Thanks in advance.
Hii doctor iam 60years old female my legs are paining so much can you please tell about the good medicines.
Losing hair for last 2 years resulting in thin hair any treatment to stop hairfall and regain hair thickness.
I am having very seriously injured by a bike few months ago in that my hand was injured partly but the pain is coming now.what can i do?
I am 28 years old I have joints pain and back pain almost all the time. I am not on any medication or pain killer. Used to drink alcohol, but from past 3 years I am not drinking it. Please suggest best treatment possible. Thanks.
Im 21 years old boy. I have leg pain since last 13 years. I took lot of medicines. Bt I didn't get any relief. Please suggest a solution for this.
I am 50 years married women having heap pain past 6 months which gradually travels to left leg and sometimes left arm, what could be the possible reasons, I am using homeopath med and using ls belt.
My earlier joined colorbone again got hurt & injured ligaments due to fallen from running mobike. No fracture but pain & as per advice restricted movement using beld &arm pouch for some days. Possible recovery & how long time requires? I am outdoor activities involved person.
I'm 52 and my hairline is receding (my forehead is looking bigger now). Is it possible to regrow the hair? I'm seeing many advertisements but am not satisfied.
I am a 30 years old, i am male i am suffering from right hand shoulder pain for 6 months what should do?
I am 17 years old, I am having an pain at my foot, I have used ailments but its not working, that I want to do?
I have dandruff problem and been using an Anti Dandruff Shampoo since last 6 months prescribed by my doctor. He even told not to apply hair oil. Dandruff is still not going and have also stated some hair loss. What should I use?
It is an absolute myth that you need a hair trim every month in order to grow your hair properly. Trimming your hair has no effect of the length of the hair. What trimming on a regular basis can do is that trimming on a regular basis can help in preventing various scalp complications from occurring. If the length of the hair remains very long, it becomes even more prone to dandruff and lice infestations.
Rather, here are a few cures for all hair types. Following these simple home remedies will cause your strands to retain their original texture and length:
- If you have long hair, then it is very important that you follow a proper hair care regimen; else it can lead to dandruff. It may also cause the hair to become frizzy and dull as the hair does not receive proper nutrition due to its length.
- Trimming your hair once in a month helps in keeping the hair length at manageable levels, so that the hair ends are properly nourished.
- You can apply hair oils such as coconut or olive oil that helps in nourishing the hair and adding volume.
- If you have oily hair, then you might be prone to dandruff like conditions.
- In order to prevent this condition, apply lemon juice or vinegar to your scalp as it helps in balancing the pH levels of the scalp and thus prevents dandruff. If you add honey to the mix, then it acts as a wonderful conditioner.
- In case of dry hair, you can apply conditioner on a regular basis to avoid dullness. Apply hair oils on a regular basis to add nourishment to the hair.
- Also diet plays an important role in determining the health of the hair. Eat foods which are rich in B vitamins as they contribute to healthier hair.
The hair follicles determine how fast your hair grows; so trimming your hair plays no role in the process. Also, a healthy diet and habits such as washing your hair regularly with suitable hair care products are very easy ways to achieving great hair health.