Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Doctor, I got married 10 years back. Now a days. I unable to have a sex with my wife for more than two minutes. Is there any best medicine to extend my sexual time without side effects. Please suggest me.
I am 24 year old. I have migraine problem. What are the preventions for it? What can I do whenever my headache is increased? Is there any long term solution for it?
Mujhe piles hai. Haemorrohidal disease hai. Main abhi haeompathy treatment le RHA hun. Abhi aaram hai. Maine pichle month train travel kia approx 24 hrs. Ka mujhe train main sahi se toilet nhi hota. Pett saaf nhi hota. Maine train main paani piaa khubb. Aaur aghle din mujhe bleeding during stool aaya. Maine ush time haeopathy ki dawai. Bhul gya tha. Ek haftaa fer allopathy medicine li. Thoraa aaraam aaya. Par bleeding hoti rahi. Fer ghar aaya. Haemopathy suru ki. Fer dard aur bleeding km ho gyi. Abh mujhe fer se journey krni hai. Kya mujhe journey krni chahiye ab .
Hai my baby s 6 weeks old. Earlier continues three days he passed a motion in a yellowish watery type. From yesterday onwards he didn't passed the motion. He s struggling a lot to pass t. He s releasing a gas a lot. Please advice. Is it normal.
I am 48 years old and sufering from ulcertative colitis I am taking treatment and following natural diet from last 3 years is it possible to root out my diease through naturopathy.
I am feeling dizziness and my testicles are loose. I stare at screen for too long and was lying at bed for 1 5 hours. Facing problems in lifting heavy weight. Please Answer as fast as possible.
Hello doctor I am posting this query after getting frustrated from seasonal allergy. (1) I am from rajasthan where weather is dry (2) from dec 2011 to Dec 2015 ,I was in dibrugarh ASSAM. During this period, I became victim of this allergy Now I describe my problems DURING WINTER (IN ASSAM ONLY)-during full winter I suffer problems of itching in eyes. Sneezing continuously. Runny nose and due to all this body pain also and some times headache (I repeat sometimes headache) . In between if I shifts to rajasthan THIS PROBLEM IS NO LONGER AND everything IS NORMAL BUT WHEN I BACK TO ASSAM PROBLEM STARTS AGAIN. . DURING RAINY SEASON- problem is same as above .but I mention some difference during rainy seasons humidity is more but weather is hot I feel hotness as normally but when I starts cooler or fan ,my sneezing starts, nose starts running and itching in eye also. Now I am bareilly (up) and here weather is also more humid and its raining also. So I am facing problem again WHEN THIS PROBLEM BECOME WORSE I FEEL DIFFICULTY IN BREATHING ALSO. Also during winter I feel extreme cold and I'm much prone to get cold very soon During summer I feel extreme hotness NOTE: WHEN I GO TO RAJASTHAN I DNT FEEL THIS PROBLEM DESPITE OF ANY KIND OF SEASONS. . Hopefully you will understand my problem well and provide me better solution. I have gone to allopathic doctors many times but every time they give some times avil-25 ,sometimes levocetirizine. Eye drops .nasal drops. But nothing has worked in long term. Plzzzzz guide me Thanx.
Sir, is there any solution for type1 diabetes instead of insulin? like islet cell transplantation or steam cell transplantation. Please give me a solution for complete cure from T1diabetes,
I am 48 years old male I am diabetic have 150 at fasting suggest some ayurvedic and homeopathic medicine.
My father about 60 years old and also a diabetic patient. He planned a trip to kashmir. There are so many distance cover by walking. I want to know some medicine name for body, waist,leg pain relief. Pls suggest some medicine with less side effect with dosage, pts has diabetes.
Cumin seed is a culinary herb that is local to Asia and is particularly used in India on everyday basis. Cumin seeds are otherwise called jeera, caraway and kummel. It is a product of the cumin herb, however, it transforms into a seed only once it has dried. Cumin is an esteemed spice as it has numerous health advantages, usually for digestive conditions like colic, dyspepsia and flatulence. Nevertheless, consuming cumin seeds can have numerous side effects as well; so consult your specialist before you use it for medicinal purposes, as it can cause certain side effects as well, such:
- Acidity or heartburn: Cumin seeds are known for their gas easing properties, yet it can bring about one of the most widely recognized digestive issue that is heartburn. It tends to facilitate the escape of more gas into your gastrointestinal tract.
- Liver damage: Oil present in the cumin seeds is very unstable and can bring about liver and kidney damage, in case one consumes cumin seed in huge quantities for a long stretch of time. Cumin oil is used for animals to prevent or reduce muscle fits and spasms.
- Burping: The carminative impact of cumin seed may bring about excessive burping. Also, burping is sometimes referred as a ructus or belching, which includes too much bloating. Gas from the intestinal tract and stomach is released through the mouth. At times, burping has an awful smell and a trademark sound.
- Abortifacient effects: Cumin seeds may also affect pregnant ladies. Consuming a lot of cumin seeds can prompt an unnatural birth cycle or instigate untimely or premature labor.
- Low blood sugar level: Consuming cumin seeds in large quantities can bring down the glucose level in the body. One must remember this in case you are setting out toward a surgery in the near future. During surgery, it is crucial to keep up the glucose level.
- Narcotic effects: Cumin seed has opiate properties. They need to be consumed with precaution, as they can be addictive. Opposite reactions of cumin seed are mental blurring, sleepiness and nausea.
- Heavy menstrual cycle: Cumin seeds may cause heavy bleeding during the menstrual cycle. In the event of cumin seeds being consumed in large amounts, you may experience heavier periods.
- Causes allergy: Utilization of cumin seeds can bring about skin rashes and sensitivity. So individuals with skin sensitivity need to consume less cumin seeds to improve the condition.
- Not good for diabetics: Diabetic patients need to control their glucose level. They must maintain regular glucose levels to stay sound. Fluctuating glucose levels are a strict no for most diabetics. As mentioned recently, cumin seeds may diminish your glucose level rapidly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.