Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Shailesh JainYour feedback matters!
My son is 12 year old and having headache problem since last 2 years. Not regularly but ofently. What should we do?
I want to discuss regarding sex, I have a problem during sex I discharge in few seconds, I can't survive one minute. I feel very embrace in front of my partner, please suggest me effective medicine and diet for this, I will be very thankful for this.
Sir, we had unprotected sex with my wife on 9th day of her cycle I.E 21 St march (regular cycle 28days) and I gave unwanted 72 with in an hour. Now her periods are expected to be 13 th April.. But she is not getting. Are there any chances of pregnancy?
I am a 19 years old male. I have been suffering from an allergy to pollen, cottage cheese, curd, mushrooms, peanuts, nickel and some other sources of protein. Exposure to these gives me severe flare-ups and rashes. My skin gets REALLY dry. The IgE levels in my blood serum are 10 times the normal value. What should I do?
Sir mere nack aur face par itch (daad) type ka kuch ho gaya hai kafi medicine liya lekin jab tak medicine ka asar rahta hai tab tak kuch thik rahta hai. Maine medical ke ek doctor ki salah 3 month medicine liya kuch din tak thik tha par uske baad fir jaisa pahle tha vayesa hi gaya. Suggest me.
What are the precautions for HIV and also DENGUE, MALARIA because I have one friend who is suffering from DENGUE. So can I get some precautions.
Hello sir, On the day of Christmas I was riding a Yamaha FZ version 2.0 bike It's around a 15 km ride. Whenever I applied brake my testicles gets hit by he tank and hurts a bit and in the next day morning I had a severe pain for half an hour. Is this fine will it have a adverse affect in my sexual health.
I am 19. My problem is I feel hungry all the time even when I was eaten. Means if I eat now then after half n hour I feel hungry. I want to decrease my eating capacity because I am gaining weight Yarr. Can you suggest me any tablet or syrup (in low cost) to reduce hunger. Or tel me how to reduce hunger. Please tell.
My penis burns after ejaculation only after sex whether protected or unprotected but there is no burning when I masturbate. Dr. gave me 7 dats heavy antibiotic of 1000 mg for std and also a medicine for prostate infection. Till date no results. Please suggest my there is burning only after sex but not at the time of masturbation.
Seasonal allergies are usually characterized by sneezing, coughing and other allergic reactions. Also known as hay fever and allergic rhinitis, the condition tends to appear only during certain seasons of the year. The disease is triggered by changes in the weather and exposure to certain allergens like dust. The allergens cause the body to release histamine into the blood thus, resulting in symptoms of allergy.
The symptoms of seasonal allergy are:
- Congestion in the nose
- You may experience a blocked and runny nose
- You may have an itchy nose
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment that focuses on improving your overall well-being. The various Ayurvedic remedies for treating seasonal allergies are:
- Restrict Dairy Intake: You need to cut dairy out of your diet as dairy products have all the characteristics of a cold food. They tend to create imbalance in the “kapha” dosha in the body, thus leading to various diseases.
- Ayurvedic Detox: Consider doing an Ayurvedic detoxification to cleanse the body of the various toxins. It helps in smoothing out the “dosha” balance and hence improves your overall well-being.
- Nasya: This process requires you to put drops of medicated oils inside your nostrils. This lubricates the nasal cavity and prevents the allergens from causing an allergic reaction in the body.
- Eat More Warm Foods: Try to eat warm and cooked foods as much as possible. Eating frozen foods is not recommended as the nutrients from the food may not be absorbed properly owing to a weak digestive system which may be the result of a bout of severe seasonal allergies. Include foods such as soups and porridge and you have a perfect dish to gorge on.
- Exercise on a Regular Basis: Make sure you exercise on a regular basis to improve your fitness levels and also to keep a check on your weight. Certain “yoga” poses such as the downward dog and the cobra help to improve the digestive process. Add cardio workouts such as running and swimming to improve the health of the lungs.
- Add Spices: Add spices to your cooking such as turmeric or garlic as they help in rejuvenating the respiratory system. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.