Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Shailesh JainYour feedback matters!
I am 42 yeas old. I am facing premature ejaculation since some days. I used to travel about 100 K.M per day so I feel fatigue in the evening. What can I do for the same. I also suffering from headache. Please help me.
What kinda diet need to be given for chronic inflammatory demyelianated neuropathy? Calorie protien cho and fat requirements?
Dear sir I masturbate with artificial vagina like using sponge and surgical gloves and I ejaculate with 1 min is this premature ejaculation can this will lead to any problem after marriage.
Sir mujhe do din se sardi h jiske Karan halki bhukar bhi h me kon si medicine lu jisse meri sardi thik ho jaye me isse bahut pareshan hu.
When I eat non veg, dairy food ,heavy food or sometimes normal food next morning At the time of urination white colored liquid and sometimes plasma state passes away don't know whether it is semen or protein leakage anything else is it normal.?
I am taking rabies vaccination in between 2 and 3 dose dog bites me again should I start the vaccination series again.
I am 24years old male I am suffering from diabetes (LADA) its been just a year diabetes was diagnosed and I am on insulin thrice a day HL 50 in morning n night and actrapid in noon and right now I am underweight even. Suggest me whether I can opt for protein supplements available in the market to gain weight.
Sir I have a serious problem of nightfall it happens 3-4 times a day it affects my sports life so please help me soon.
I am 19 years old male and I have cervical pain for last 6 months, what should I do? Please suggest something.
Sir I m nilesh I have a problem of snoring (kharate) so what I do for that. In low cost or by it simple; e way.
I have a continue sound in my left ear since last 6 year. I am very worried about it. Please suggest me.
I am 55 years old approximately 6-8 month swelling came in my foot sole. But now 4-5 days my both ankles swelled and left side more. What is the reason. And what test you prescribed.
Hello Sir, last 1 years se mera daily nightfall ho jata hai mai es problem se bahut pareshan ho gya hu kya aap mujhe es problem ko complete solve karne ka ilaj btaayenge kya koi ilaaj h es nightfall ko fully control karney ka so please sir mujhe bataiye.
Sir from birth my hand is little shake always abnormally at each time? What exercise I can prefer for it?
When you have a newborn bundle of joy, no parent would be ready for constant crying bouts from the infant. However, for various reasons, even healthy, well-fed infants can be colicky.
What is it: Although a mystery, a baby is said to be colicky if it cries for more than 3 hours a day for more than 3 days a week for more than 3 weeks at a stretch. The baby is completely healthy, and the symptoms start about 2 to 3 weeks of life in both breast-fed and bottle-fed babies. The baby usually has a red face from crying and could be pulling its legs towards its chest due to the abdominal discomfort.
Causes: Though still not exactly established, some things that are believed to cause colic include:
- The baby's digestive system that is growing and goes through spasms
- Extreme sensitivity to noise and light in the surrounding environment
- Accumulation of gas in the belly that is ingested with the milk (breast or bottles)
- Hormones that are supposedly affecting the baby's moods
Treatment: As there is no specific cause identified, the treatment is also symptomatic and aims at soothing the baby's pain and discomfort.
- Altered feeding: Given that a baby's tummy is very small and is about the size of a fist, it makes sense to feed it small amounts at regular intervals than to give a full feed once in like 4 to 5 hours. The baby is sure to feel full with this and therefore the discomfort. Burping between the feed is also shown to help avoid feeling of fullness. If you are breast-feeding, try to not let the baby doze off when feeding.
- Anti-colic bottles: These bottles have a vent inside the bottle which will help reduce the accumulation of gas within the bottle. There are various brands available in the market, these could be a good solution if the baby is even partially bottle-fed.
- Simethicone: This is an anti-flatulent, which again helps eliminate gas bubbles in the stomach and thereby provides relief to the infant. It can be given either by a dropper or a syringe.
- Exercise: Try bending the legs at the knee and holding it towards the baby's stomach, this can help ease the pain.
Remember that this is a very transient thing and usually disappears on its own by the 4th month, and the above measures are only to help the baby and the mother. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.