Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Ayurvedas online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Saritha Arun Warrier
Submit a review for Saritha Arun WarrierYour feedback matters!
I am Suffering from hair fall, could feel their are small red itchy acnes kind of things what should I do. Getting thin hair.
How many days sex need in 28 period cycle .when. We can stop it before next periods date or if periods no came after stop.
Hello. I am suffering from fever since last 03 days. Fever, bodyache, Cold, Throat Pain, headache. Fever is not crossing 100.7. Fever is coming continuously in 05 hours. I am taking Paracetamol, Antibiotic & Zintact. But still there is no positive response.
Hello doctor Please help me please. I'm 21 years old and I'm addicted to my smartphone. I found myself wasting alot of time in phone. I always switch between some apps and if there is no-one to talk I check my mails or gallery or games. I know it is killing my time I also have my exams near but I don't know why I always check my phone. Please help me doctor please it's destroying my future and when I don't have my phone with me I feel very Depressed and anxious please help.
I had chickenpox before 3 months I have scars on my face how to get rid of those scar please help me.
I am suffering from acne prblm. Now it has become more than 4 years. Can you plszz help me by telling home remedies to reduce the scarce?
Sir I want to improve colour texture of my face and I have black markings on my face. I use several medicines to remove it. So I request you prescribe some ayurvedic medicines.
An abnormal junction or connection between two organs or tissues is referred to as a “fistula”. It targets two hollow organs, vessels, or tissue structures. It occurs mostly in the rectum, vagina, however can affect the intestines and the eyes too. It results in extreme pain, discomfort and should be treated as immediately as possible to prevent infection.
It can induce sensations of:
- Extreme irritation or itching
- Discharge with unusual odor (if the fistula is located near the anus/vagina)
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Excess pus
- High body temperature
- Blood discharge
In case or prolonged tension and pain in these areas, a proctoscopy should be conducted for diagnosis. It most commonly occurs in women who have sustained prolonged labor (over 2-3 days). However, other causes include:
- Digestive malfunction
- Abscesses(formation of pus in hollow organs)
- An unhealthy lifestyle which includes excessive indulgence in alcohol and tobacco
Ayurvedic treatment for fistulas are available which aim to sooth the inflammation by slowly remedying the wound through natural and safe measures. Since Ayurvedic practices are non-toxic, non invasive and completely safe, one can avoid the drastic measures that surgery consists of, and also avoid the side effects of medicines.
Ayurvedic remedies of fistulas include
Ayurvedic doctors have developed several oils, ointments and medications that are readily available in the market. The medications usually consist of a mixture of herbs, roots and plants that aim to restore the physical systems and also soothe the affected area.
- The importance of buttermilk added with rock salt and black pepper also allows the enzymes of our body to multiply and thereby cure the fistulas internally.
- Radish juice with a pinch of cumin is also recommended to be consumed after meals to improve digestion and empower the immune system.
- A healthy lifestyle and fitness routine consisting of yoga and exercises also contribute to improve conditions in the patient by facilitating blood circulation and metabolism.
- Ksharsutra is a highly recommended minimally invasive treatment option. It is a graded thread that cuts through the tract gradually and at the same time promotes healing. It is the best surgical approach to fistula in ano, as there is almost negligible chances of recurewnce with it.
It do come from.
Peace of mind
Peace of heart
Peace of soul
It is magnified by.
Faith in yourself.
Counseling therapies treatment
Www. Drharrys. In