Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanyal K ShahYour feedback matters!
I have dental problem. When brush my teeth blood flow through the germs. And even my teeth are not white even after twice brushing a day. please suggest.
There is a lot of pain in my wisdom tooth, I thought wisdom tooth is coming now so I am getting pain but I am not sure. It is from last one week and becoz of that my ears are also paining, last 2 days I took pain killer but it will effect for only sometime.
I am from ghazaibad . Sir I have two full broken teeths . So is it possible to have my two teeths by filling or any other technique
I have a certain issue with my jaw bone. I just had my molar teeth and to reduce the irritation, I kept playing with my tongue and push the molar teeth. After few days, I started experiencing a bit of pain on the other side of my jaw bone. I first thought it maybe due to a TMJ issue but as it turns out, it is not. I sometimes have pain in the jaw/lower ear side area but no popping sound while opening mouth or swelling. This is also very occasional but when it happens, the pain is excruciating. Are there any home remedies to ease the pain or consulting a dentist/physician is the only option?
My son is 3.5 year old and having cavities in his teeth. I consult to local dentist. He suggested to do 3d scan of jaw. So we do the test. After checking the report doctor told to do root canal of 8 teeth. Four no of front and other 4 are rear tooth. So my worry is that, can we go for root canal treatment and there is no effect of this treatment on his permanent teeth later. Please suggest. There is no child specialist at my town.
I am losing hair quickly and my hair is going white. What can I do for stop this problem. In my teeth pain is always present and come blood at the time of doing brush.
Your tongue not only helps you in tasting, kissing, chewing or talking, but also helps in maintaining good oral health and hygiene. Since your tongue is exposed to a lot of bacteria and acid while you eat, taking proper care of it is of utmost importance. Not doing so can lead to the development of a whitish layer over your tongue, along with giving rise to bad breath. Not only that, an excess of bacteria on your tongue is harmful for your teeth and can cause tooth decay.
When you clean your tongue properly, you enhance your sense of taste and bid adieu to a host of oral health problems. Here are some handy tips on taking care of your tongue:
- Cleaning your tongue every time you brush with a tongue cleaner can put an end to bacteria growth in your mouth. Make sure to use either a tongue cleaner or a toothbrush with a dedicated tongue cleaner to clean your tongue. Also, clean your tongue in a downward motion to expel all the accumulated bacteria, and never apply a lot of pressure when doing so.
- Apply a thin layer of your toothpaste on your tongue before cleaning it. This makes removing bacteria from your tongue that much easier.
- After every time you're done cleaning your tongue, rinse your mouth thoroughly with water. Also, make sure to use a mouthwash once in a while, as that keeps foul odour at bay. Although, using a mouthwash daily is not advised as it can cause dryness in the mouth.
- A saline water solution to rinse your mouth can keep your tongue clean. All you need is a glass of lukewarm water with half a teaspoon of salt for this.
- Drinking green tea is particularly good for your tongue as it reduces the bacteria in your mouth to a great extent, preventing various oral health problems as a result.
- Foods that are high on natural or added colours (such as berries, black grapes or orange ice popsicles) should be avoided as they leave a thin layer of color behind on your tongue, which can mar its appearance.
- Sometimes, a whitish layer on your tongue can be a sign of a fungal infection, in which case you should go for a professional clean-up.
- Drinking lots of water is good for your tongue as it helps in washing out all the accumulated food and bacteria. Also, discoloration of the tongue can often be caused by dehydration, which is why drinking adequate amounts of water that is 10-12 glasses a day is vital.
Related Tip: "5 Reasons To Get Regular Dental Cleaning"