Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sanyal K ShahYour feedback matters!
I am having mouth ulcer very severe, its keeps coming often , would like to know if there is any gel which I can apply, I have been using dologel and dentogel , but that only numbs the surface for some time. Please tel me a gel which can be used and which is more effective and very good.
Having sensation in upper side teeth while having hot or cold or sweet stuff. How to get rid of this?
What are the precautions which should be taken in diabetic patients before extraction of decayed tooth.
I am having continuously pain in teeth from today afternoon (27-03-2017) Specifically the pain in below lateral incisor Something I get pain in second and third molar I saw my teeth there is no swelling at present there is no dental doctor available in our till Saturday.
I have a gum problem, some time it swell nd hve pain nd bleeding too. I used some medicine nd gel to stop gum breeding nd swelling but it doesn't work.
Doctor sir I having problems off my teeth problem is when I eat cold then my teeth is very long time pain doctor sir so replay what can I do.
Dr. Can U Please explain me about teeth problem, bleeding in teeth during pregnancy, why its happen and what is the solution for it. Thanks.
Munching foods like apples, pears, carrots or celery after brushing can help in preventing discoloration
Mere bete ko constipation ki problem h and usse ectodermal dysplasia h teeth ni h 5 teeth h to. Wo zyada daal chawa khaata h dahi khata h poori and ol per iska stomach clear ni hta bht medicine li h consult kia par still. No relief jab usse dawai khialo to. Potty aati h usse pls suggest what to do.
I'm suffering from toothache from last 2 days .The tooth gum has swollen a bit ,how can the extra gum be removed.
I am 40 yrs old. And in 2012 I was diagnosed as a patient of apla. From till I am taking warfarin 5mg. But in these last three years I m having senstivity problem in my teeth. One by one I have gone for rct for 7 teeth. Still the problem is continuously coming in other teeth too. Is any connection of this with my disease & what is the remedy. Please guide me.
My teeth is turning yellow these days. I tried Colgate visible white twice. But it didn't work. I want my teeth white as I had before. What should I do. please help me.
Hello, I have some cavity in my teeth. So I need help. I am really surfing from a bad pain of this cavity. So please help me how I can make my teeth, cavity free. I already tried many paste for this, buy they did not worked. Thanks.
I am suffering my left side teeth getting pain so what medicine and what is treatment for this pain?
I am 33 years old Married woman with 2 kids. Offlate noticed that my tooth is not in proper shape. Hence decided to wear oral braces. Would like to know has wearing oral braces at this age will it work out. Or do I leave it as it is.
Toothache is one of the common ailments that occur frequently to individuals of all ages. Tooth pain ranges from mild to severe and can be caused by a wide variety of factors pertaining to oral health and dental decay. The pain hightens during or post the consumption of food items that are either too hot or too cold as the tooth becomes increasingly sensitive to changes in temperature.
In Ayurveda, tooth pains are known as daantshool. Ayurveda can provide an effective remedy to tooth pains both chronic and acute. Ayurvedic treatment provides relief from the pain by dealing with the root cause of the problem in a natural and holistic manner without any side effect. It also eliminates the chances of any relapse.
Some of the most common and effective Ayurvedic remedies for sharp tooth pain are as follows:
- Garlic and clove oil: Ayurvedic plants such as garlic and clove are known all over the world for their medicinal properties and healing qualities. Clove oil and garlic can be applied to the affected area of the teeth to ease the pain and improve dental health. This remedy will surely show benefits in the form of stronger teeth that are free of any pain.
- Lime and asafoetida: The vitamin C content in citrus fruits is an effective disinfectant that heals teeth which experience sensitivity due to decay and the formation of cavities. Limes can cure sharp tooth pains as well as bleeding gums and loose teeth. A mixture of asafoetida, also known as hing, and lime juice should be slightly heated and applied on the affected for pain relief.
- Neem and babool: Extracts of neem and babool are well known for their ability to heal tooth pains and related oral problems. These Ayurvedic herbs are good anti septic disinfectants that remove dental decay and provide relief from pain by healing and strengthening the teeth and gums.
- Pepper and rock salt: Pepper, known as maricha in Ayurveda, is highly effective in treating sensitive teeth. When pepper dust is mixed with rock salt and applied on the aching tooth, it alleviates the pain and reduces sensitivity. This mixture will improve oral health and hygiene and it can also be used along with clove oil.
- Bayberry bark: The bark of the bayberry tree is a useful Ayurvedic remedy for treating tooth pains. A paste made from the bark and a vinegar base can be applied on the tooth for getting relief from the pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.