Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjay Wadhwa
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay WadhwaYour feedback matters!
My baby is 2.5 month old. He feeds with bottle. please tell me what are the side effect of bottle if I properly sterilize the bottle before feed him.
My 3 year old boy is troubled because of intestines. Sometimes his entanglement gets entangled, never sticks. Because of that I had to perform two operations. Doctors are not telling a solid regime. What should I do so that he has no problem in future?
Can I give both ostocalcium and orofer XT syrup to my son together, if yes then can it be given at same time or at different time interval.
My daughter is 6 years & 4 months old. Her weight is only 19.7 KG. She doesn't eat anything & if we force her, she keeps food in her mouth & doesn't chew. If we give her one chapati she takes more than One hour to finish it. She also sucks her thumb till now and now she has also started biting her nails. The biggest problem is she keeps on Talking/speaking whole day & more than 50 times in a day we have to say her keep quiet but she doesn't. At home, she talks very loudly but at school, she doesn't speak any thing. In every PTM her teacher complains that she doesn't speak & if she speaks her voice is too low that no body can hear. Now day by day she is also getting Stubborn & aggressive. Can you please give me some solution for this problem or should we visit some child psychiatrist? One thing more I want to tell you that my wife is also too aggressively & stubborn. She is yelling & abusing everyone whole day. She doesn't spare me & kids also. Is my wife's behaviour impacting my kids?
Sir My son is six year old having weight 23 kg and normal height. But he has some white hairs in a small portion numbering less than ten. Is there any treatment for that.
The newborn are often extremely susceptible to fatal diseases and the first few months of the infant's life calls for uncompromised care and vigilance. One of the most precarious diseases afflicting the newborn babies are chronic lung disorders. This condition mainly emanates from a damage to the lung tissue, which results in breathing troubles. Under such circumstances, the lung may collapse, being filled with fluids and end up oozing out harmful mucus. While a severe form of such lung diseases may often result in the death of the infant, in most cases the infants outgrow the disease and with proper care, grow up to lead a healthy life.
Most chronic lung diseases in infants are congenital and are spurred by a variety of causes:
- Premature delivery: Chronic lung diseases are recurrent in babies born prematurely, i.e. before the lapse of at least 26 weeks of gestation age. Underweight infants also run the risk of suffering from this ailment. The lungs are not able to develop fully in such situations as a result of which they become prone to respiratory distresses. Another allied trigger to Chronic Lung Disease is the use of ventilation on the premature babies. The forced breathing and imposed oxygen levels induced by ventilators often impair normal lung functions in babies.
- Fluids in the lungs: Certain babies are either born with or develop a condition where fluids accumulate in the lungs. This inflicts a lot of damage to the lungs and leads to such diseases.
- Respiratory Infections: Some babies are likely to acquire lung infections from certain disease causing viruses. This largely handicaps the normal lung functions.
- Heart conditions: Abnormal blood circulation in the heart also stimulates lung diseases in newborns. If the heart is unable to regulate the flow of blood to the lungs properly, then the chances of such diseases increase by leaps and bounds.
- Inhaling harmful foreign materials: Certain particles often affect the health of the lungs tremendously. Exposure to meconium during delivery might result in the inflammations that potentially injure the lung tissues.
- Nutrition deficiencies: If an infant's body lacks vital nutrients, it may result in a condition of malnutrition. Lack of vitamin A may cause chronic lung diseases.
Chronic Lung Diseases are usually recoverable with early detection and appropriate treatment. However, one needs to meticulously cater to the health needs of the baby, in order to ensure complete recovery and avert recurrence.