Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjay Dubey
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay DubeyYour feedback matters!
My skin is oily. My age is 36. I want to know which cream should I use according to my age and skin. Since 2 yes I am not using creams regularly. Pls suggest me correct cream to use it daily.
Sir, I have deep dark circles under my eyes and the worst part is; it is Genetic. And I seriously want to get rid of this permanently. Please doc suggest something truly effective. Please.
I am suffering from pimple and black spot many creams I have applied on that. But didn't getting good response. So what to do?
Sir, I am having wrinkles on my arms. It started since last week. What should I do. Waiting for your reply.
Are you fussy about getting a facial, believing an age old adage that men don’t need facials? Think again, you can be nowhere near the truth as the harsh reality is that men do need facials period. Yes, you might not entertain the fact of having layers of cucumber or banana on your skin and it certainly doesn’t look appealing. But the reality is that your skin can suffer the same damage and wear and tear as a woman’s skin and it needs the dedication and care it deserves. In fact, probably more than the ladies, guys need facials, thanks to their coarser skin, larger pores, and increased chance of sun damage. Feels discomforting? Fret not; as we lay down some points that staunchly suggest that men do need facials like their woman counterparts
- Men produce more oil: Men have higher testosterone levels than women and this indirectly produces more oil. This oil can clog your pores and can lead to blackheads, which may lead to pimples. Also due to the coarseness, they can also develop as rashes and can leave permanent marks if not treated properly. Have a facial done at a spa to take care of these risks. The reason why these are better done at a spa is that the specialist can understand your skin type and can chart down a treatment plan based on it. Also, you might have to exfoliate your skin often to reduce the toughness of the dead skin cells.
- Benefitting in a smoother shave: No matter how many types of razor you use, the friction caused by the metal to your skin is irreversible. Irritation is one of the common consequences that your facial skin has to undergo every time you shave. The result can be more damaging than you have ever thought so. A deep facial will deep clean bumps and soothe the irritated skin. You can also try various after shave effects to reduce the rashness to the skin and simultaneously you can opt for specialised facial treatment for shaving side effects. You can experience a smoother and a better shave when your skin is smoother.
- Facials use products far from the market: It is a known fact that some of the facial products used are not available over the counters. The techniques and the products used can be handled like a pro only by an experienced facial therapist. Instead of following an advertisement and going for a product, take some time off for getting a facial. You can also experience an opportunity to ask more questions regarding the product used on your face. Facials can be ideal stress busters too and can help a great deal in relaxing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
I have dandruff & hair fall. My father already loss his hair due to gene factors .How I can prevent my hair from Hair fall?
How to remove skin tanning from face, neck and hands. Rest of the skin is comparatively fairer, however due to exposure to sun it has tanned too much.
Hair fall has a direct impact on the way you feel about yourself, your self esteem and confidence. It is also true that it is a very common problem and can be controlled and stopped completely through proper treatment. Ayurvedic treatment for hair fall has long term effects and it brings out the best results since the issues get rectified from the inside, preventing them from coming back.
Ayurveda and Hair Loss:
According to Ayurveda, hair fall is associated with body type that varies from person to person and also the stability of mind-body structure. Hair is considered a byproduct of bone formation, as stated by Ayurveda. The tissues which are responsible for the development of bones are also responsible for hair growth. Diet, yoga, meditation and medicated herbal oil massage are the Ayurvedic treatments generally recommended for hair loss.
Here are some ways through which Ayurveda addresses the problem of hair fall:
Dietary modifications: It is important to identify the lifestyle habits that cause hair fall problems. Consumption of alcohol, meat, coffee, tea and smoking are some of these habits. Hair fall can also be aggravated due to intake of too much greasy, spicy, oily, sour, fried and acidic foods.
Here are some ways suggested by Ayurveda to beat hair fall:
- Hair growth can be stimulated by drinking fresh juices of Pomegranate, carrot, spinach and Kokam.
- Sesame seeds promote hair growth as they are rich in magnesium and calcium.
- Cow's Ghee is a trusted remedy to resolve all scalp-related problems.
- Green vegetables and fruits are rich in fiber and hence help in preventing hair fall.
- To make the roots of hair strong, foods rich in vitamin C, vitamin B-complex, sulphur and zinc must be consumed, which are found in whole grains, soybeans, buttermilk, nuts and milk.
- Yoga and meditation: Inverted asanas help in stimulating the blood flow to the head. Additionally, practicing deep breathing exercises to control anxiety, stress and keep the mind balanced is also advisable.
- Ayurvedic herbs and medicated oil: Bhringaraaja, Brahmi, Amla, Neem, Ritha and Ashwagandha are some ayurvedic herbs rich in essential nutrients that help in reducing stress and promoting hair growth. Different types of oils including coconut oil, brahmi oil, amla oil or mustard oil are useful to control hair fall. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.