Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay DubeyYour feedback matters!
During swimming, use water proof sunscreen. (chlorinated water makes us more prone to sun tan.
We indians need spf - 25 to 30 only. White people, albinos or those who lack melanin needs more spf as their skin is extremely sensitive in the sunlight (so, thanks to god for giving us melanin as a natural sun-protector!).
But as we all know synthesis of vitamin d takes place in the presence of sunlight, we should get ourselves exposed to sunlight without sunscreen, for at least 15-20 minutes 2-3times a week!
(choose right sunscreen as per your skin type).
I got chicken pox on October my skin is not the type to dissolve scar and the chicken pox scar is some big so please help me to get rid of those scars.
Plz give me some tips to reduce my pimples nd my face is totally rough so please prescribe me a medical to over come this problem.
I am a 30 year man. My hair have gone thin and its falling also. So what to do to make it thick and stop the hairfall.
I created a permanent tattoo on my arm, and now I want to remove this. Please suggest me that there will not be spoiled my skin, and tattoo will totally clean, can you give me surety for this. Other problem like cancer to nahi hoga na.
I have many dark spots/marks of boils on my Cheek and hands. Please suggest me any good jel/medicine for that.
My skin is getting rough and climate change so that removes after giving me scares and soft skin with hair also Protect the black hair?
I have very dry skin. I have itching in my lower legs. Sometimes it becomes wore and sleep in nights.
How to remove sades from my face with the help of home remedies and I have some marks or we can say sometime of holes/marks of small pox so please tell me how to remove them also THANK YOU.
Many times, it feels like your natural hair has stopped growing completely. Although individual hair strands are growing in a growth cycle, there are few reasons why it may appear that your hair growth has been stunted or has ceased from growing.
Here are some reasons which stall your hair growth:
- Poor hair habits: Your hair becomes weak and fragile when it is damaged. Poor hair care habits can lead to breakage of hair such as excessive heat styling, chemical hair coloring, and bleaching. These add a lot of stress to hair, weakens your hair's elasticity and lead to breakage, thinning of hair and severe hair damage.
- Shorter hair growth cycle: The hair growth cycle is constantly in rotation and your hair is never in the same phase of the cycle. There is a phase of hair growth cycle when the hair becomes dormant until the cycle repeats. This resting phase of hair growth cycle may last much longer sometimes.
- Dry and brittle hair: It's possible for your natural hair to break off as quickly as it grows, appearing as if your hair is no longer growing. Moisturizing your natural hair is important because of its inability to produce a natural oil that covers the entire scalp. Co-washing the hair or using hot oil treatments, sulfate-free shampoos and adopting healthy hair regimens can keep your natural hair moisturized and prevent it from breaking.
- Poor diet: Your hair needs proper vitamins, minerals and nutrients in order to thrive and eating foods rich in nutritional value like fish, nuts, green leafy vegetables will help your hair grow healthier. You can also add multivitamins to your diet containing vitamin a and zinc which functions to strengthen hair, nourish hair follicles, promote healthy scalp and minimize shedding.
- Underlying health issues: Hormone deficiency or overproduction can result in hair loss. Dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, and even allergies could affect the scalp and cause stunted hair growth. They often affect the scalp and sometimes cause scarring, inflammation or sores to form on the scalp, inhibiting hair growth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.