Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep MehtaYour feedback matters!
Throat problem from last six month. 1-2 tym voice problem also. I take treatment from many ent doctors but little progress. They said its infection only. But should I do next. Because I am suffering from this too much.
My mother has high pt/Inr value 53/13 sec and she has nose and throat bleeding is there a natural food intake by which pt/inr can be controlled.
After swimming I get water in my ear When I try to get it out with ear-bud my ear get hurt can you please advice.
Hi I am 30 year old yesterday night I ate some cold thing resulting soar/painful throat to me. Which medicine should I take?
I have sinus problem since last year. I feel disturbed in cold. Nose starts bleeding in cold. Please suggest me what should I do?
Hello sir this is normal I have fever back to back with headache, running nose, throat pain tough cold and also my eyes are are burning I think these symptoms are noted.
I have had a sore throat for a long time. I don't have GERD as such problem and feel pain in my throat. Why? I am having sore throat from long time I visited ENT doctor he asked for PNS CT scan and two time endoscopy and give some anti allergic medicine but still after long term antibiotic and antihistamines drug I hav sore throat. I also know I don't have GERD as such problem and feel pain in my throat why? What are possible cure or line of treatment? I feel discomfort in my throat often since my childhood? if surgery is option then how much it has cost and any side effect? All test of blood also normal. Please help me. Thankyou
I'm suffering from headache since 2months, I have consulted doc and I explained my symptoms, he done after some tests diagnosed my disease as low supply of oxygen and blood fluids leads to my situation. Does it mean I'm suffering from vertigo? Looks like I have same symptoms related to vertigo, my ear problems and stroke on brain and loss of clear eye sight etc, he prescribed me diziron 25mg twice a day it works well but after 2 months iim back with pain, does diziron will be advisable?
I am a 23 old male and suffering from allegic sinusitis since two years and my father also having the same problem I have taken citrizen tablet every time I affected with running nose and also used some nasal sprays also nothing different same running nose please suggest me a long time relief for this problem.
If sinus is not treated do we have any complications ahead? Is it necessary to operate? My ENT says your nasal bone is tilted on left side, what is this? How can it be corrected? Will this effect sinus?
I'm facing some issues with my right ear since the last few months. It feels as if it is blocked by water or something. I feel intense pain sometimes and my voice has been varying a bit due to this. There is some little liquid always coming out of the ear. I have used an ear drop to clear up my ear, but it didn't work. Also, I have this problem only when I come to Kolkata. I tried to flush out the water using over the counter remedies but it didn't help much. What am I supposed to do? Please help.
Sinusitis or sinus infections can be quite a debilitating ailment when it becomes recurrent. Sinuses are cavities within our head just behind the nose which extends up to our forehead and to certain areas of the cheeks. These cavities are filled with a mucosal lining which helps you breathe and also filters the air which goes to the lungs. When the mucosal lining gets inflamed, it blocks the normal drainage of the mucus into the nose. This results in headaches, nasal polyps and general discomfort. Homeopathy offers some great remedies for this condition, without side effects. Some of these are discussed below.
Homeopathic remedies for sinus problems
- Belladonna: This medication is very effective when the sinusitis has resulted in a suppressed discharge from the nose which occurs intermittently. If you have a splitting headache which feels unbearable, Belladonna can help relieve the symptoms quickly. If the infection of the sinus has spread to the throat and results in cough, Belladonna can be equally effective in those circumstances as well.
- Pulsatilla: If you are experiencing a greenish mucosal discharge from your nose without a painful burning sensation within it, Pulsatilla can be a very effective cure. Another indication where this medication is very effective is when you have headaches centered just above your eyes rather than over the forehead or other parts of your face.
- Kali Bichrome: This is another commonly prescribed medication to deal with the symptoms of sinusitis as well as to reduce inflammation and cure sinusitis altogether. If you have a lot of mucosal discharge that drops into your throat along with discharges through the nose, Kali Bichrome is the drug to go to. Other indications where it is effective are pain and heaviness in the nose and the inability to breathe with headaches in and around the eyes.
- Silicea: If you are feeling cold and constantly chilly along with nasal stuffiness, Silicea is the medication to go to. Along with discharges, your nose may form hard mucous crusts within it. Trying to manually remove these crusts may also cause bleeding. Silicea will reduce these symptoms and is also effective in reducing a headache which occurs mostly on the left side of your face.
- Merc Sol: If you are experiencing a yellowish green discharge from the nose along with a burning sensation and increased saliva secretion in your mouth, Merc Sol is the remedy to turn to. It is also effective wherein the headache has spread all around the head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.