Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Sanat JoshiYour feedback matters!
My mother age 44. Her report said that" glandular cell abnormality: atypical glandular cells (agc) -not otherwise specified (nos. Is it risky? what problem can be created due to this?
I have PCOD. I didn't get my periods for 2months and then I got for next month without any medication. I'm gaining weight from last 2mnth nearly 3 kgs .As of now I'm doing walking for half an hour. Please suggest me on how to reduce weight and cure PCOD. I do get small acnes which is not at all getting cured because of which my skin never looks clear .So please suggest any remedy for this.
My age is 19 ,In the time of monthly periods in the first day lot of stomach pain is occurring in every month is pain alot and ,evry month I had a pain killer injection to relief from that pain ,is there any alternative in naturally if there is suggest.
Taken ipill in 72 hours on 4 the February after non penetration sex. I got light bleeding on 12th February ,I missed my periods on 16th February. I took pregnancy test on 23 February ,25 feb ,3 march, 10th March and 20 March all shown negative results. I didn't get period till today. I am having cramps from few days but not getting periods have little pain in nipples and sometimes feels bloated n bulging out .I m very stressed about my health .what should I do? Do I am pregnant? I am taking Ashokarishta ,m2 tone and rajahpravartini medicine.
I am 28 years old and my girlfriend is 26 now. 2 months back we had unprotected sex 4 days after her period. After that also we had many times but we used condom. We heard that 1 week before and after period we can do unprotected sex. Now she didn't get her period and she checked with pregnancy kit and found positive. Please help us. What we have to do now. We are really upset.
I am pregnant and I have vomiting issues since I am in my 12th week of pregnancy. Today morning had a pear fruit after which I started feeling a irritation and actually felt there is a clog or block in my throat. And it doesn't allow me eat anything I am having a pain when I eat something. So can you suggest a medication for me.
There is continuously pain in Right breast continuously over a month Randomly with redness in nipple. What can I do.!
STIs or sexually transmitted diseases are infections whose transmission to a healthy person from an infected person happens through sexual contact. However, with modern medicine and diagnostic techniques, there are ways to prevent, detect and cure them effectively and quickly.
Not all diseases are curable though and it is best to follow preventive measures. Also, for sexually active adults it is an absolute necessity to get tested regularly for their health as well as the well-being of their partners.
Why do people tend to avoid getting tested for STIs or sexually transmitted infections?
One of the major factors that avert people from regular tests is the social stigma attached with sexually transmitted diseases. It is absolutely imperative for sexually active adults to go for regular checkups so that if they have any infections or diseases, it can be diagnosed quickly and remedial measure can be taken appropriately.
The benefits of regular checkups
Some of the benefits of regular checkups are mentioned here:-
- Regular checkups can detect problems at a stage when the conditions may not have progressed too much and this will make it easily treatable.
- With HIV positive patients, the quicker the testing gets done the quicker the treatment can be started. Thus, can prevent the onset of AIDS.
- Regular checkups can control the progression of the diseases such as Chlamydia, which if left untreated can cause permanent infertility.
- Getting a prospective partner tested is also a good idea as this can enable one to protect themselves from STIs.
- Symptoms for certain STIs can be similar to many other non-sexual or non-venereal diseases. Thus getting tests done is the only way to get to know if there is an STI or if it is some other nonsexual disease.
- HPV or Human Papilloma Virus can be detected easily with regular STI checkups and thus appropriate treatment can be started. If HPV isn't detected early, it can manifest much later in the form of cancer, which makes it more important to get yourself checked early on. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I am not getting periods this month it's already 5 days delayed. Pls tel me any medicine name so that I will get periods immediately.
I have used primolut - N tablet so many times to postpone my periods. And now again I need to postpone for 10 days. Can I use for such long period? And using primolut - N frequently will cause any problem in future after marriage to conceive? Pls help me.
I am 30 year old and I am 13 weeks pregnant. I did NT scan and Double marker test in 12 week 4 days. In my report Nu. Translucency has come 2.8 mm, free beta HCG has come 42.60 and PAPPa has come 1.98. In my reports screen has come positive. Trisomy21 NT is 1: 211 and Trisomy 13/18 is 1: 2255 and age risk is 1: 634. Could you please tell me is everything ok with me? My baby is safe? I am very Tensed. Please answer me. I am awaiting for your response.
I had sex with my boy friend in the month of feb then in march and april I got my period as usual on time in may month still I didn't get period whether pregnancy vil cum?
Hello, My friend is facing some pain and itchiness in her vagina after sex from last two days. Please suggest any medicines to cure this problem. .
Homeopathic medicine is the type of medicine in which natural herbs and their extracts are used for treating various health conditions in a person. This type of medication is highly effective for many ailments that can affect an individual's health without causing any side effects. But remember that, doctors who prescribe these medicines generally offer a series of precautions that the patients have to follow so that the medicines can be fully effective.
Precautions for Homeopathy
Once you consult a homeopathic doctor, make sure that you follow the regime and rules that he/she sets for you. These precautions may be related to food, time and frequency of medicine intake, dosage or things you should avoid while undergoing the treatment. Here is a detailed look at what you might need to pay attention to:
- The regime that has been provided for the medicine needs to be followed and you must ensure that the medicines are taken properly.
- People generally tend to take overdose of the prescribed medicine thinking that it would increase the potency of the ingredients and thus treat them faster. This notion has to be definitely avoided, since the medicine prescribed needs to be taken as per the dosage recommended. An overdose can lead to side effect.
- If the doctor mentions that you must report back after consuming the medicine for 10 to 15 days, you should definitely visit the doctor on the particular day and not later. You must never keep continuing the medicine after the prescribed time period.
- In case of morning dosage that are prescribed to be taken right after you wake up, rinse the mouth with plain water and never brush your teeth or use a mouthwash. This will hinder the medicine's action.
- Medicines should be taken at least 20 to 30 minutes prior to or after a meal.
- Most of the doctors advise patients to abstain from coffee and garlic when they are on homeopathic medicines.
- Medicines tend to have better effect if they are allowed to remain on the tongue for a long time. This is the reason why doctors tell their patients to not chew the medicines.
- Never touch the medicine with bare hands.
- In case you have missed a dosage, say for the night, do not compensate by taking it the next day morning and rather take the medicine at the prescribed time.
- The sweet globules of homeopathic medicines make children to have them extra. Thus the bottle must never be handed over to children. Parents should administer the dosage themselves.
- Homoeopathic medicines should not be taken soon after smoking or drinking, if possible it should be avoided.
- Mother tinctures and liquid doses should be added in water in glass or porcelain cup, not in any metallic vessel. There is no need to keep the medicines in refrigerator.