Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. SaketYour feedback matters!
Shortness of breath occurs. While there will be a sigh of imprisonment. On either side of the chest is similar to snatch In sometimes. Cardiology expert said there would be no problems. With test of ECG and Echocardiography . Lung specialist said there would be no problems. With the test of x-ray. Lung specialist gave vitamin and deslor tablet. But the problem still continues. What to do next. What to do next test. And What's the benefit of Deslor tablet. Thank you.
I have mild continuous pain on the back side of the head above the ear since 2 and half years also is it related to my nausea when I bend my head in the moving car.
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated?
I can not digest milk or milk product. I have some digestive problem like gas, acidity and nausea after meal. Im underweight, please help to gain weight and digest properly.
I smoked ice first time unknowingly and I want recovery From it please help me I don't want any addiction.
Hi. I do not feel fresh and cool in morning after getting up? It makes me tired in afternoon time which affect my job badly?
Pre cum can be responsible for pregnancy? When I sex something comes out from penis in starting. Actually I want sex without condom but afraid. please help.
I am 21 year old boy height 5.8 weight 56 kg suffering from gastric and chest pain problem from last 4 months and also I lost 6 kg weight. How to get rid of from gastric problem. And how to gain weight.
I am 44 years old man and my interest in sex have been reduced in last one year or so. The sperm quantity and excitation is also reduced. Can you please suggest me a good medicine for it.
I have my blood pressure @ 145/90. I often forget to take my meds. Recently I had heavy pain in my chest (as I didn't take meds for 6 days) and It was a little severe and I didn't know what to do? I took triolmzest 20 (prescribed by my doc) and that worked. Was that a sign of heart attack? What should be done in those situations? Also can I take aten 25 or tellzy 20 in place of triolmzest 20 (coz they are readily available than the latter).
I am 60 year old ,my uric acid test is normal on 19/9/16 it is 5.7 mg. Since 5-6 months I am suffering from heel pain in right foot. I am not diabetic. Everyday I go for 4-5 km morning walk. Apart from this I am almost healthy person. My weight is 67 kg and height is 5.7" I have taken various medicine of all pathys but no relief. I also use soft footwear. I also tried homeopathic medicine like arnica, mag phos, calcarea phos, ledam pal and brufen, tendicure tab. Vitamin d vials. Earlier also I have asked this question. But no medicine found effective .please prescribe effective medicine of any pathy.
Hello, I am affected with polio and have disability of 55% in knee and ankle. I can walk without any support. I had undergone an operation at the age of 15 so that I could regain sensation in the left leg. I would like to know if there is any procedure that could help me to walk without any difficulty.
I'm 21years old I smoke daily around 5-6 cigarettes I'm suffering from chest pain in the centre of chest what should I take care to avoid pain.
I can not sleep on night and day time. I am trying its not coming. Feel scared. Took some home home remedies too but no use. Why its happening. Feel pain and restless. Its for long time issue. Today can not open my eyes but didn't sleep. Why? what is the solution?
Difficulty to inhale properly as one of nostril is 80 % blocked. Facing this problem for last one year.
Diabetes is a chronic metabolic disorder that results in higher levels of blood sugars in the body. It is assuming epidemic proportions, and India has become the new diabetic capital with more than 50 million diabetic people. The main problem with diabetes is it does not completely go away, and there is a whole myriad of issues that it brings along with it. Heart attacks, strokes, eyesight problems, delayed wound healing, nerve damage and impotence. Therefore, diabetes and by that we mainly mean blood sugar levels have to be managed so that there is delay in onset of the associated conditions and/or reduced in severity.
Ayurveda refers to diabetes as Prameha (excessive urination) and Madhumeha (sugary urine) and has identified close to 20 forms of the disease. According to Ayurvedic belief, each disease is caused due to imbalance in kapha, pitta, and vata doshas and diabetes is caused by all these, predominantly by kapha. With any stream of medicine, management of diabetes involves two tracks - one is lifestyle changes and the second is medications.
Lifestyle changes include the following:
- Diet: Reduce the amount of rice, sugar, potato, sweet fruits, maida, deep fried foods, and red meat. Protein-rich foods like lentils, soya, green leafy vegetables and fish should be increased. Diet plan should change to small, frequent meals instead of binge eating.
- Exercise: Include 30 minutes of regular exercise into your daily routine if you have a diabetic predisposition.
- Others: Avoid smoking and alcohol, ensure sufficient sleep, avoid sleeping during day time, improved foot and eye care, periodically check sugar levels, and manage stress levels.
Ayurveda has a whole lot of home remedies proven to be very effective against diabetes.
- Jambhul: Eugenia Jambolana whether eaten raw or juice extract has been shown to have beneficial effects in managing sugar levels and cholesterol.
- Gymnema sylvestre: Used to manage diabetes for over 2000 years, it reduces sugar cravings and is being touted as the future for diabetes treatment.
- Bitter gourd (Momordica charantia): It has 3 components that give it strong antidiabetic properties. The charantin reduces blood sugar levels; the polypeptide has insulin-like effects; and lectin that again has hypoglycemic effects.
- Bel (Aegle marmelos): Also known as wood apple, leaves of the plant are shown to have antidiabetic properties. 5 to 10 leaves can be chewed on a daily basis to help control blood sugar levels.
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum): Consuming 10 g of fenugreek seeds soaked in water increases the amount of insulin produced, thereby increasing sugar breakdown.
- Neem: Chewing about 4 to 5 leaves in the morning on an empty stomach helps to control blood sugar levels. Alternately, neem leaves powder is available which can be dissolved in water and consumed.