Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sagar R PatelYour feedback matters!
Which ayurvedic medicine is best in use fr ED n available at market also give better n fast result pls rply.
I have some pain in my neck frm past few days .i am not able to even turn my neck and while sleeping im too facing many problems.
I am suffering from back pain since last 4 years. Doctors told that there is no serious problem. But I felt the pain regularly, what should I do please suggest.
My age is 22 years but still I didn't get any beards and moustache. It looks very odd not getting any beard and moustache. Please suggest any good solution or medical ways to make it grow faster. Any medicine or any cream or oil that will help it grow faster and quicker. Please suggest.
My blood sugar was 98 after one year ie y'day When I tested again it was 123. Why it has raised? Am I in danger of getting diabetes?
Hi I am 27 and I am very thin and my breasts are very small, what shall I do? I tried with row eggs for 2 months but no use, I used neutrigain still no used i am still 43 kgs and I tried for big banana and milk at night I did it for one month got full cough and cold so stopped, please suggest me to put on weight and increase my breast size, as i am 27 and my weight is 43. Please advice
I am suffering from nerve weakness in my penis. At the start of penis it's girth is less but increase at the tip when it is semi erect. How to make that part strong n have same girth throughout?
Hello sir/ madam my name is yedukondalu I am working in construction field. My age 22. Studied B. Tech. My problem is hair fall from last one year. Please give any suggestion to me.
Hello, my cousin is doing running practice for last 3 months to build up his stamina and also to increase his speed but due to heavy practice his leg always pain and please suggest what should be done to increase stamina and speed so he can be on the stated time.
Facts of Sodium
1. Sodium is a component of salt which is an essential ingredient of our diet. It is also known as sodium chloride (NaCl) in which sodium is 40% and chloride is 60%.
2. Sodium is an important mineral which maintains water balance in our body.
3. Sodium regulates the blood pressure with potassium.
4. It is involved in the proper functioning of both nerve impulses and muscles within the body.
5. It is added for flavour enhancement and to increase the self-life of certain food.
6. Processed and preserved food e.g. Cheese, condiments, fast foods, pickles, sauces soup, some frozen vegetables and canned food usually have high sodium content.
7. It is used as dressing for salad etc.
8. The body needs only a small amount of sodium to function properly. I. E, 500 milligrams /day. Usually. Fda recommends 2300 milligrams /day.
9. The sodium portion of the salt is associated with high blood pressure.
10. In India, hypertension disease burden which in the year 2007 was 125 million is expected to become 214 million by 2025.
11. It is essential to control the sodium intake which plays an important role in hypertension.
12. Salt sodium conversion will help us to reduce the sodium content
A. 1/4 teaspoon salt = 575 mg sodium
B. 1/2 teaspoon salt = 1, 150 mg sodium
C. 3/4 teaspoon salt = 1, 725 mg sodiu
D. 1 teaspoon salt = 2, 300 mg sodium
13. For optimal heart health, the American heart association recommends people aim to eat no more than 1, 500 milligrams of sodium per day i.e. approximately tsp salt daily