Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin PatelYour feedback matters!
My age is 30 years. And my question is related to eye sight. When watching tv tears flow from both my eyes. Plzzz suggest me what I need yo do.
Washing of eyes 3-4 times a day with cold water is good for eyes or not? How to analyze our eyes from day to day experience? What is the meaning of refractive error of eye sight?
I am 25 years old and suffering from hypermetropia since 9 years. Now I don't want to wear spectacles and want to undergo LASER treatment to cure my eye sight. And my eye sight is as follows. Right eye: -1.75 dioptre. Left eye: -1.50 dioptre. SPH: -0.50. AXIS: 170. I need your suggestions. please Will it cause any hurdles if I want to join any govt services.
I have itching in my eyes. From seven days. And it is continuously in my eyes. Can't able to see properly what I do please tell?
I have 7.50 number in my ies so wat is isear way to remove numbers? Because day by day it was increases if it's done regularly on day I am blind so give a proper solution of it.
I work with computer for 8 hours so when I go to home my eye's are looking red and start headache so please you give me some treatment.
My eyes is very pain I try very medicine but not effect you Dr. suggest me what can I do for my eyes?
I am 34 year old male from India. I'm married and have a 4 year old daughter. I have been under treatment for depression, social phobia, and anxiety disorder for about 6 years. I always feel tired and sleepy while my colleagues are always active. I am taking Prothiaden 75 mg once in a day for two weeks now, as my doctor suggested me. Can you tell me why I always feel tired and sleepy? Is this due to the depression? What can I do to feel energetic every day. Also i'm very less talkative. Is this any kind of mental problem? My father is also less talkative. When he talks he does not talk clearly. Only murmurs. I think he too suffers from depression as he always like to sleep and do not want to do anything. He has partial blindness also.
Iam a 19 years boy and iam getting pain in my eyes and neck pain at nt I have habit of chatting at nights and some time I feal like my eyes are coming out and how I reduce or control the pain of my eyes and neck what care should I need to take.
Hello sir, I am studying, usually I study by the help of laptop, hereby which troubles my eyes, can I know any good suggestions regarding this. Moreover, some times I have head pain frequently, which makes trouble for vision.
Hi I am 31 years old, my eyes are always red so I had tested at optician for number but everything alright please can you help.
Problems in vision are a common occurrence these days; various factors such as spending a lot of time looking at smartphones and computers are a major cause of these problems. There are various natural remedies which can help you improve your eyesight, they are:
- Wash, especially after coming back from outside, your eyes regularly: Washing your eyes regularly with water helps in clearing out debris from the eyes and relaxing the eye muscles.
- Eat Healthy: Eating a healthy diet that has lots of fruits and vegetables are good for the eyes as they contain important nutrients such as vitamin A. You should include foods such as carrots, fish oil, cabbage and eggs in your diet.
- Carrots: Carrots are a good source of phosphorus, calcium, vitamin A and iron which are very good for your eyesight. You may consume carrot in the form of juices or salads.
- Almonds and other nuts:Nuts such as almonds and walnuts are rich in antioxidants which are beneficial for the eyes.
- Walk barefoot: Walking barefoot on green grass is therapeutic for your eyes as it enhances your eye power. It is recommended you walk early in the morning to get maximum benefits.
- Eye exercises: You should do various eye exercise to improve your eyesight as these exercises help in rejuvenating muscles of the eye. The muscles in the eye are strengthened which leads to better vision.
- Triphala remedy: This is a treatment that combines three herbal fruits which treat various eye disorders, eye weaknesses and hair problems. Triphala helps in eliminating toxins from your body and make your eyes healthy.
- Reduce screen time: Avoid extra working hours on computers and mobiles as far as possible. Especially playing video games. This can save you from computer vision syndrome.
- Avoid frequent rubbing of eyes: This habit can lead to frequent infections and shedding of eyelashes . Also, this is one of the causes of dark circles.
- Proper sleep: Importance of proper rest to the eyes cannot be denied and is equally important in general wellbeing.
Lastly, if anything is bothering your eyes seek help immediately before the problem increases.