Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ruchir ShahYour feedback matters!
Hlo I have small dark spot in my face so kindly suggest to me which type of diet is better for glowing and clear skin.
Regular white pimple problem on my face. My digestive system is not a good is it reason behind it I drink allot water daily but white pimple on my face please suggest me suitable treatment please.
I am 24 yes old and m having a problem of hairfall. I use wax in my hair instead of oil is this the reason for hairfall.
Face ke colour ko gora karne ke liye kya use karu. Please doctor tell me any cream and I also have acne problem on my face.
I have small black skin tags on my neck. I want to get rid of skin tags. Is any creams available to remove skin tags?
Ambrish here I having hair loss problem since 3 years so I request to you how to control hair loss with immediate effect please reply as soon as possible.
I am 32 years working women. Since past 3 months I'm was having boils in the back of my head. There was blood continuously oozing out bt with treatment it gradually stop bleeding after tht I didn't played attention to it until recently it strt bleeding again. Now my doctor is saying I'm having tumor. I dnt want to get operated, isn't there any other way to cure it by medication?
I have stretch marks over my legs hip n calve. I had a very drastic weight gain. I got my thyroid checked it was normal. What should I do.
I am 31 year old female. I have a very oily skin and blackheads on the nose and have lot of pimple marks on face. How can I get rid of this?
I have grey whitish hair and if I apply mehandi it makes a weird colour of orange looking hair. What do you suggest I should do? Pls help.
Age 29, my face is dark due to bruises of atopic dermatitis, now lesions look healedBut face is look dark.
I am suffering from heavy dandruff due to which I have hair fall and my scalp is normal please suggest any home remedies or some shampoo.
I have a problem of hairfall since last 3 year nd my hair density become very low. What should I do?
I am 21 years old and I have pores on my face I want to get rid them please suggest me how can I get rid and make my face look plain.
Puberty brings hormonal changes which affect the body in a number of ways and the skin is one of the main affected organs. While acne is the more common issue, there are also other lesser known skin lesions, which can bother teenagers. The less common trichoepithelioma is one such disease.
In this health condition, multiple hair follicle tumors are seen on the face after attainment of puberty. These are benign, but not very common. They form small hair shafts, but do not develop into full fledged hair follicles. While the exact cause of these lesions is not identified, they are related to a syndrome called Brooke-Spielger Syndrome. There is also a genetic component where the CYLD gene is affected, and the proteins required for self-protection of the skin are missing. There is also a theory which states this condition to be an autosomal dominant condition. In such a scenario, multiple lesions are seen, and it is also the most common variant of the disease.
The lesions are small, less than 1 cm, isolated, firm, round, and shiny. Their color can vary from brown, to blue, yellow, or pink. The face is first affected, starting from the cheeks, and then slowly moving to the eyelids, and the nose. Multiple lesions are easier to diagnose, while individual lesions can be confused with basal cell carcinoma. The lesions grow very slowly and when multiple lesions are present, they can cause aesthetic concerns. There could be ulceration and recurrence in these patients. The genetically correlated ones have a higher incidence of aggressive behavior both in terms of severity of the lesions and the rate of recurrence.
Treatment: Though they are benign, aesthetic concerns may mandate treatment. The treatment is usually multipronged and includes the following genetic counseling, drug therapy (mostly topical creams and lotions), and minor invasive procedures.
- The best solution is to let them run their natural course, as they usually subside with age, both in terms of numbers and the severity of the lesions.
- Dermabrasion or carbon dioxide laser is useful in improving facial appearance too.
- In more severe cases, surgical removal may be done, which is partial and does not cover the entire depth of the lesion.
- However, in some cases, if there is a concern for malignancy, the lesions are completely excised (excision biopsy) and then sent for biopsy to confirm their benign nature.
Trichoepithelioma is also known by the name hereditary multiple benign cystic epithelioma, which explains the nature of the disease quite well. Other than cosmetic concerns, more so because if affects females, these are harmless in nature. But a detailed discussion with your dermatologist is suggested to confirm the state of the condition.
1. Take nutmeg (jaiphal) and rub it on rough and clean surface with little amount of water till a paste is formed. Apply it on the affected area for 10-15 minutes and then wash it with water. Repeat it twice daily.
2. Take clove (lawang) and rub it on rough and clean surface with little amount of water till a paste is formed. Apply it on the affected area for 10-15 minutes and then wash it with water. Repeat it twice daily.
3. Take sandalwood (chandan) and rub it on rough and clean surface with little amount of water till a paste is formed. Apply it on the affected area for 10-15 minutes and then wash it with water. Repeat it twice daily.
4. Take spines of silk cotton tree (semal) and rub it on rough and clean surface with little amount of milk till a paste is formed. Apply it on the affected area for 10-15 minutes and then wash it with water. Repeat it twice daily.
5. Make a paste of red lentil (masoor), turmeric (haldi) and lemon juice. Apply it on the acne for 10-15 minutes and then wash it with water. Repeat it twice daily.
6. Rub raw garlic (allium sativum) several times a day, it helps in relieving the pain and also heals acne fast.
7. Split off a portion of aloe vera leaf and rub the pulp directly on the skin.
8. Fresh 5 leaves of neem taken everyday in the morning helps in removing stubborn acne.