Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rimple Vishal ShahYour feedback matters!
I have cavities from more than 2years I consulted a doctor 6 months ago. They said that cavity should be treated and root canal treatment should be done? I would like to know what is the cost for root canal treatment in Hyderabad for 3 teeth.
I have plaque and tartar on my teeth root. If I removed it with the help of dentist, may it possible that process of removing plaque and tartar damage my teeth root? Will my teeth become week? Please help me. I am very confused.
Sir, I was suffering from tooth (Molars) pain and finally go to hospital and removed it, but sir I found much more empty space in mouth. Sir my question is what should I do should I use artificial tooth or not if yes then PLZZ tell me who much it costs.
Vitamin deficiency and gum bleeding through mouth? Since 1 year. Bleeding is occurring after few hours of every eating particularly I observed after night food. I have nothing idea about bleeding. What's the problem and what should I do?
Hello Doc., my wisdom tooth came on lower right jaw. Initially there was little pain but by regular gargle with salted warm water it has no pain now, but some part of skin is on the top of the tooth. I have consulted a dentist he is suggesting to remove the tooth. Please suggest.
I have been facing problem of bleeding gums for over 2 years now. 1.5 years back I went to my dentist who told me that there is a lot of tartar in your teeth and I must get the scaling done. I agreed. My dentist then told me to get scaling again after 6 months. After scaling the problem of bleeding gums reduced. However, I felt the spacing between my teeth increased. So I did not go for scaling again. Now again bleeding gums problem has aggravated. Whenever I brush, blood comes out no matter how slowly I try doing it. Whenever I eat apple etc blood stains the fruit. I recently went to some dentist and she told me that there is 5mm tarter in my teeth. She told me that my wisdom tooth is not able to come up because of the plaque. Please suggest me what should I do.
3 din se mujhe mere muh mai jalan ho rahi hai mujhe lagta hai mere muh mai chhale ho gaye hai ye kis wajah se hote hai or ye kaise thik honge? Please advise.
I am 20 years old boy. I have little yellowish teeth. Please suggest some tips for whitening the teeth as naturally as possible.
Teeth are badly affected by black spots. Called weevil of the teeth. Result is very painful. What should I do?
Dr. I am having a mouth ulcer at the end of my lower wisdom tooth on left side of jaw. It doesn't heal. And gets worse if I have constipation or acidity .I can't eat any spicy food from that side. Should I remove my wisdom tooth. Or the Dr. has prescribed me turmax tablet for ten days. Please guide.
I am feeling lot of pain in my tooth when I drink cold because some part of my tooth fell down What should I do plse. Tell me I shall be thankful.
I consulted to a Dentist and he said I am suffering through Gingivitis. He just cleaned my teeth and gums and while doing it, he said my gums are clean and he don't see any reason for its cause. My gums still bleed while brushing and sometimes when I wake up.
Good oral hygiene and regular visits to the dentist will help you maintain healthy teeth and gums.
Here are some tips to help you look after your teeth.
1. Brush at least twice a day. The best time to brush teeth is after meals. Choose a
toothbrush with a small head for better access to back teeth. Soft bristles are kinder on
2. Use fluoridated toothpaste. Fluoride helps to harden tooth enamel and reduces your risk
3. Brush thoroughly. Tooth brushing should take between two and three minutes.
4. Floss your teeth daily. Use a slow and gentle sawing motion.
5. Limit acidic drinks like soft drinks, cordials and fruit juices. Food acids soften tooth
material and dissolve the minerals in tooth enamel, causing holes (cavities or caries). In
severe cases, teeth may be ‘eaten’ right down to the gum.
6. Limit sugary foods. Bacteria in dental plaque change sugars into acids.
7. Protect your teeth from injury. Wear a mouthguard or full-face helmet when playing
8. Try to save a knocked out tooth. If possible, hold the tooth back in place while you seek
immediate dental advice. If this is not possible, wrap the tooth in plastic or place it in milk
and seek dental advice immediately.
9. Avoid using your teeth for anything other than chewing food. If you use them to
crack nuts, remove bottle tops or rip open packaging, you risk chipping or even breaking
10. See your dentist for regular check-ups.
Plaque is a film that forms over the teeth. This film is sticky in nature and it is also colorless. It is formed due the presence of bacteria and materials secreted by the bacteria. Plaque has the potential to damage the enamel of the tooth. If plaque is not treated within a reasonable amount of time, then it becomes hard in texture and causes even more damage.
Reasons that cause plaque:
1. Failure to brush every day: This is the chief reason behind the formation of plaque. Teeth must be brushed twice every day in order to keep them clean and healthy. If food particles remain stuck in the groves of the teeth, they can lead to many problems, like cavities and plaque. Each area of the teeth should be cleaned with a suitable toothbrush. The insides of the teeth should not be neglected.
2. Failure to floss every day: Flossing is unfortunately not so common in India. Brushing helps to keep the teeth clean overall but it does not reach some of the spaces between the teeth. Flossing is therefore required to make sure that the plaque on the gum line and other problematic areas are removed.
3. Excessive consumption of sweet and sugary food: Foods like cakes, muffins, sweetmeats, cold drinks, ice creams etc contain carbohydrates which the bacteria tend to feed on. In the process of creating the film of plaque, they turn the sugar into acid, which causes damage to the tooth. Such foods should, therefore, be avoided as they cause plaque.
4. Avoiding natural foods that improve teeth: There are many natural foods which keep teeth healthy. Failing to include such foods in one's diet could lead to the formation of plaque. Fruits and vegetables like guava or carrots can serve this purpose.
5. Failing to visit the dentist regularly: Since dentists are experts when it comes to taking care of death, everyone should make sure to get dental checkups regularly. Even if one flosses and brushes regularly, plaque may still form. A dentist should be consulted regularly to check if any such formation has occurred. Failure to this may cause the formation of even more plaque and more damage.
Related Tip: The Chemistry between Calcium and Teeth?