Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rimple Vishal ShahYour feedback matters!
I have done treatment for root canal but after 6 months it s paining whenever I eat something can you please help me out.
I broke my tooth.(Front) (Beside of canine. Will it grow again? I want to have the same old structure. Is it possible? Please suggest me any process! By the way I'm 17 years!
2 weeks back I had my wisdom tooth removed & 1 week back stitches removed. Now food is getting stuck in the socket formed. Takes many gargles for food to come out. Using torch I can clearly see left over tooth. Though no pain or blood its really annoying. please help.
I have tooth cavity, which is paining very badly, having pain killer, relief for few hours. What should I do?
While brushing I am getting blood my teeth are very weak and those are getting very smell because of weak root canals please give me suggestions how I can control those.
Dr. my problem is that I brush my twice that also its stink. So can you gave solution for this issue.
Hi I want to go for crowns and veeners for my complete upper and lower jaw as I have stained teeth. Please suggest me an economical option, as per some dentist it will cost around Rs. 1,50,000.
Plaque is a film that forms over the teeth. This film is sticky in nature and it is also colorless. It is formed due the presence of bacteria and materials secreted by the bacteria. Plaque has the potential to damage the enamel of the tooth. If plaque is not treated within a reasonable amount of time, then it becomes hard in texture and causes even more damage.
Reasons that cause plaque:
1. Failure to brush every day: This is the chief reason behind the formation of plaque. Teeth must be brushed twice every day in order to keep them clean and healthy. If food particles remain stuck in the groves of the teeth, they can lead to many problems, like cavities and plaque. Each area of the teeth should be cleaned with a suitable toothbrush. The insides of the teeth should not be neglected.
2. Failure to floss every day: Flossing is unfortunately not so common in India. Brushing helps to keep the teeth clean overall but it does not reach some of the spaces between the teeth. Flossing is therefore required to make sure that the plaque on the gum line and other problematic areas are removed.
3. Excessive consumption of sweet and sugary food: Foods like cakes, muffins, sweetmeats, cold drinks, ice creams etc contain carbohydrates which the bacteria tend to feed on. In the process of creating the film of plaque, they turn the sugar into acid, which causes damage to the tooth. Such foods should, therefore, be avoided as they cause plaque.
4. Avoiding natural foods that improve teeth: There are many natural foods which keep teeth healthy. Failing to include such foods in one's diet could lead to the formation of plaque. Fruits and vegetables like guava or carrots can serve this purpose.
5. Failing to visit the dentist regularly: Since dentists are experts when it comes to taking care of death, everyone should make sure to get dental checkups regularly. Even if one flosses and brushes regularly, plaque may still form. A dentist should be consulted regularly to check if any such formation has occurred. Failure to this may cause the formation of even more plaque and more damage.
Related Tip: The Chemistry between Calcium and Teeth?
I have little pimple in my mouth it's paining too much. I can't even eat or drink water. What I have to do?
I am 20 year old girl and my front teeth are white but the rest specially starting from my canines are yellow. Because of this I can't laugh confidently as people can recognize those yellows. Please suggest me simple tips for getting back my perfect smile.
I have a dental problems. My teeth are generally suffering from cavity. But the fact is that it causes hole in my teeth, and it occurs badly pain in my teeth. Please help me. And please give me some domestic solutions.
Often we are caught by a piercing pain that shoots through the roots of our teeth right up to our cranial region, at fairly unsuspecting moments. The pain can either cause momentary discomfort or end up being excruciating and difficult to bear. Rushing to the dentist is usually the only recourse left for us to take at such times. Most of such complaints meet the same verdict, that of, ‘sensitive tooth’. The problem of sensitive tooth has emerged as one of the most recurring and prevailing dental ailments.
Usually exposing the affected tooth to extreme tastes like sweet and sour or hot and cold food items can trigger off sensitivity in your teeth. Tooth sensitivity usually occurs when the nerve endings are exposed to food and other foreign particles due to a condition of gum pull back. This primarily takes place due to insufficient oral care which results in the decomposition of tooth enamel. This also makes one vulnerable to tooth decay and cavity formation. Inflammation of gums and persistent intake of acid inducing food products are among the other prominent factors leading to tooth sensitivity. The incidence of tooth sensitivity also increases with age. However, it is a fairly defeasible disease and one of the foremost steps to rectify the condition is meticulous and regular dental care.
Some of the steps to follow while dealing with sensitive tooth can be as follows.
1. Regular oral care: Maintaining the oral hygiene is paramount to avoid the recurrence of tooth sensitivity. Use of a proper brush in the right technique at least twice a day is mandatory. For the best results and to avoid gum bleeding, dentists recommend the use of a soft bristled toothbrush. Over and above brushing, one must use fluoride and antiseptic mouthwash for rinsing purposes. Use of floss is also a good practice.
2. Using a proper toothpaste: The choice of toothpaste needs to be judicious. The best kind is a fluoridated toothpaste with a lesser proportion of tartar present in it. Regular use may substantially reduce the harm caused by tooth decay and work as a viable solution to sensitive tooth.
3. Regular visits to the dentist: Prevention is better than cure. As such, it helps to make periodic visits to the dentist to check the condition of your teeth rather than making an SOS rush to her or his clinic when disaster strikes. Oral hygiene can be best maintained when abiding by the instructions given by the dentists.