Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rekha N Bhatt
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rekha N BhattYour feedback matters!
Hello doc I'm planning for baby and my last period was Feb 20 to 23 and I had intercourse on March 4, 6,8& 9 will be any chance of getting pregnant, suddenly pains in abdomen, stomach, breast and back. Pls suggest me thank you.
My period has ended yesterday i.e. The third day today is my fourth day and I want to have protected sex i.e. My bf will use condom on the 6th day can I get pregnant what are the chances.
Briefing on Virtual problems of life
Hi! I am Dr. Sanjoy Mukherjee. By profession I am a psychologist and marriage counselor. But nowadays I am more working like a life guru, providing solutions or at least answers to virtually all problems of life, whether it is something related to stress, anxiety, depression, addiction, or anything to do with relationships. Relationship are a very vital part of life, or anything else- it could be a chronic health problem which is not getting controlled or cured or healed through medication.
As I said it can be virtually anything, any life problems. One more thing which is a passion for me, is helping people by support their healing, to be happy and healthy. So I am working on happiness programs. I and my team have developed a program called soham happiness program. Now, I will come to that later may be some other time, but right now I would like to say only one thing that happiness is one of the most important aspect of life.
Most of the things we do today, we do for happiness. Happiness has been the number one pursuit since time immemorial. So the program that we do in terms of happiness is known as soham happiness program. But professionally my major work is on something to do with psychological aspects, helping people to get healthy mentally and also physically, and anything to do with marital issues pre-marital issues, relationship problems, whether personal, professional or public.
So that is what I do and thank you very much. For more information you can definitely contact through Lybrate.com. Thank You once again.
Hi doctor I have always regular period in every month my last periods dt is on 1 st march bt till now I am nt getting my period. I am doing a home pregnancy test bt I think it shows negative because the c section is shows dark purple line bt t section shows a very light purple line. I am taking ovashield medicine last month. Is there any chance that I am pregnant or due to dis medicine I am not getting my period till now.
My HSG test showed both tube corneal blockage and I had my first pregnancy miscarriage in march 2015 and now I have no baby so I want to conceive. Please help me to conceive and give me some proper suggestion. My financial condition is also weak so what should I do. Go for surgery or ivf or something else. please help me.
The additional layer of greasy tissue under our chin is frequently created by being overweight. Drooping skin under the chin can likewise happen as we age and our skin loses flexibility. For some of us, it can be hereditary and this is often known as a double chin.
While there are surgical methods and procedures that can remove the two-fold skin, they can be costly. There are numerous straightforward home treatment alternatives to get rid of the two-fold jaw that are very easy. The most obvious is the need to diminish extra weight with an appropriate diet and workout. So, here are some exercises that can help you get rid of the double chin:
- Tongue press: Sitting with your back straight and shoulders down, tilt your head back so you are staring at the roof. Strongly press your tongue to the top of your mouth or pallet. At that point, keeping your tongue against the top of your mouth, bring down your chin to your chest, without bending your back.
- Pout and tilt: From a sitting or standing position, take out your lower lip to the extent you can to shape a sulk (place a finger on your button ; the skin needs to feel wrinkly and puckered). Hold this position for a moment. At that point, with your lip still out, get the muscles at the front of your neck to bring down your chin to your chest quite far, without adjusting your upper back.
- The “O”: Sitting with your back straight and shoulders down, tilt your head back so that you are stare at the roof. Close your lips so that they are resting. Keeping your lips shut, open your mouth so it frames an "O" shape. Hold this position for twenty seconds. You need to feel a pressure on both sides of your neck right under your jaw line.
- Kiss the ceiling: Standing straight with your arms hanging on your sides, tilt your head back and look at the roof. At that point, attempt to kiss the roof by puckering your lips and stretching them as far from your face as could reasonably be expected. You need to feel a stretch all through your neck and chin.
- Chin rotations: In a seated or standing position, stretch your spine for a tall, straight back. Gradually and delicately tilt your head so it moves in a full hover from your shoulder to chest to shoulder to back. (In case that full roundabout turns trouble your neck, stay with crescents.)
- Side neck stretch: Sitting on the floor, put one hand on the floor, fingers down, around one foot far from your hip. Try not to incline or lay intensely on your fingertips. Wrap your other arm over the highest point of your head so that your palm lies on your inverse ear. Keeping your head in with your neck, twist and make a beeline for your shoulder, using the palm to tenderly press down your shoulder. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.