Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi PatelYour feedback matters!
I am getting knee pains and above my right knee getting swelling I am a diabetic, but under control.
My wife is facing major pain in backbone and below stomach. Nothing found in ultra-sound, urine test and x-ray report. Please reply me. Thank you.
I have pain in my shoulder after I played cricket today. What can be the cause and how can I cure it?
I have should pain ( right side) for the past 10 yrs. We took MRI scan also. There is no problem as per doctors. Please advise
I have desk job and in last 4 month I gained 10kgs. Pls help. Also there is one more problem, my feet (एड़ियां) are paining from last one month after I get up from bed and remains whole day. Pls help.
Hi Doctor, I have been facing back ache issues and when consulted doctor. He suggested me to checkup for X-ray. X-ray report says" loss of Dorsal Kyphosis" Please let me know what is the meaning of the same and severity of my disease.
I am 26 year old I have paining in all joint of legs how to ge relief from this problem please give me suggestion.
I am 58 years old male and have pain in my both the knees for last six months. Taking Rosiflex Trio OneTab BD since 10/01/2016. What should more I do?
I am a 59 year old lady. I have left shoulder unbearable severe pain since 4 months. Please suggest something to reduce the pain. Awaiting for your reply.
I have a back pain after elipsy and till now I did not take medicine. Tell me should i continue my medication or not ?
I am 62 years old male. Suffering from backache with altered sensation over both anterolateral thigh. The impression is: Nerve conduction study reveals demyelinating sensory neuropathy involving bilateral femoral cutaneous nerves (left > right) suggestive of bilateral meralgia paresthetica. Now doctor has gives TAB PREGABA M at night and local injection. I have stopped using tight cloths. Pl guide. (2) my weight is 71.5 kgs and ht 161 cm. Pure vegetarian. What diet I should take to reduce weight.
Mera beta 3 saal ka hai. Lekin wo theek se chal nahi pata. Ungali pakarkar cha lane m wo sirf panjo par chalata h. Main uski physiotherapy kara rha hu. But koi positive result nhi as rha h. Please advice me.
I have pain in my second toe which is extended till ankle i. E. Till middle part of my left leg. Is it gout or muscle pain?
I'm working in a company that is 9hours job plus 4hours is my travelling time that means i'm seating for almost 13hours and i've started having regular pain in my lower back. And its so sad that am not able to sit without support for more than 5mins, is it anything serious that I should worry about?
Hello sir working as software it developer manager so daily eight hours I am had to sitting chair post 9 months so im suffering with back pain I used many tablets it can't work and when am sitting continues it. Will be started please help me.
Pain related sleep disruption has affected a large number of people around the globe. Statistics has it that, in India, about 25% of the population suffers from pain-related sleep deprivation. Studies call it ‘the vicious cycle of pain and sleep’ as pain affects your ability to sleep and lack of sleep makes the pain even worse.
Back pain and arthritis are examples of some common pain-related medical disorders. People with these types of chronic pains have reported persistent sleeplessness or have had immense trouble falling asleep.
The following are the primary sleep disorders associated with chronic pain:
- Insomnia: It is a medical condition that is characterized by an inability to fall asleep no matter how physically exhausted you are. Insomnia can be acute (lasting for one night to a week) or chronic (that lasts for more than 3 weeks).
- Hypersomnia: It is a condition wherein you tend to sleep excessively; in this condition, you will have trouble being awake throughout the day or can fall asleep at any point of time.
- Sleep Apnoea: This is a sleep disorder wherein breathing pauses and resumes repeatedly. Risk factors include obesity, age and gender; it is more commonly observed in men. This condition can be chronic with symptoms such as snoring loudly or feeling very tired even after one has had a night’s sleep.
- Restless leg syndrome: It is a sleep disorder wherein you continuously move your legs while sleeping. However, this condition can also cause you to move your legs even if you aren’t sleeping.
Some of the causes of sleep disorders due to chronic pain are:
- Worry and anxiety
- Sweating at night
- Depression and other mental disorders
A pain and sleep disorder should be simultaneous as both the components of it, pain and sleep, are interrelated. Some of the ways people with chronic pain can still have a good night’s sleep are:
- Limiting caffeine intake
- Abstaining from alcohol and smoking, as these disrupt the sleep cycles, thus aggravating the existing pain.
- Practicing meditation and other relaxation techniques
- Pain killers or sleeping pills can be administered, but only with the doctor’s advice.
- Hot water fomentation over painful area during night, for better sleep.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.