Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Painful Teething
Treatment of Stained Teeth
Treatment of Toothache
Treatment of Cavities
Root Canal Treatment
Treatment of Bleeding Gums
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Treatment of Bad Breath
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Treatment of Sensitive Teeth
Root Canal Treatment
Treatment of Broken Teeth
Treatment of Tooth Decay
Treatment of Wisdom Teeth
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Treatment of Gingivitis
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi KalolaYour feedback matters!
I met with an accident and my front upper tooth is half broken. I would like to know the best remedy to fix my broken tooth at a very reasonable price. Thank you.
I am a 21 years boy. When am brushing my teeth it is bleeding how get rid of it and how to get clean teeth.
Actually my teeth gums became black and as usual i am suffering with mouth ulcer due to that so in which way are there any remedies to get my teeth gums to turn into normal position .
I am 33 year old male. In between my teeth blood come out frequently I have changed my brush but no use of it blood comes.
I am 18 years old male and my front teeth got broken half, 5 years ago. So what treatment can be done and what it cost. I cannot afford expensive treatment.
I am 27 year old working and I like to eat raw rice, slate chalks and etc. I wants to avoid but I could not do it, whenever I eat those items I have little bit pain in my stomach next morning and blisters in mouth and truth. Please consult me what can I do for this habit?
Dear sir, I have black teeth on my left side I tried brushing for 2 times still it is there please suggest remedy Thanks.
Actually I hav replaced my front two teeth last couple of years back. And now the teeth hav become yellow in middle of the two teeth. So I want to consult a doctor for replacing or there is any other source.
I am not a user of any bad things like tabacoo or cigreet that also my teeth are yellowish. What can I do to make it white.
He got a gas trouble for these 8 days. We consult a doctor but not relief. He is saying that at night while sleeping a bitter saliva is coming out. A day at night when he coughed we found little blood in it. Sir please help.
I am 17 years old and have a frustrating problem of canker sores from 2-3 years! I get frequent canker sores once in a month or so! It starts with just 1 sore on the lip and then the no. Increases and it starts developing on the lower sides and side of tongue! Once I had got 7 at a time! It also happens that 2 appear side by side as if they are competing each other to get bigger and bigger! I have carried the test for B12 vitamin but it was perfectly fine! These sores do not even heal fast! _They last gor 2-3 weeks and kill my meals, hygiene and specially conversation! I had done a allopathic course for 6 months but to no use! He later said that it is due to anxiety! I need a clear explain for these! I am never anxious not even before my exams! Plzz help me docs!
I have a dental problem. I removed my clip which was used for levelling my teeth down. But it doesn't give expected result. Because 3 teeth's came up after the usual taking of 4 teeth's .so there is no space and my front teeth's are big. Can I fix this problem?
Cavities and bad teeth are the most common complain of children around the world. It is never too early to start inculcating good dental habits in your child. You can begin even before your child has his or her first set of teeth. Begin by being a good example and taking care of your own teeth. Along with that, here are a few dental tips to keep a bright smile on your child's face.
- Get a dental check up: Your child's first visit to the dentists should be when he is she is around a year old. Even if your little one only has two teeth by this time, the dentist will be able to take a look at how the child's teeth are developing. The first dental visit should be followed by regular checkups.
- Check your water: Your child needs water with fluoride in it. This protects the teeth. Bottled water usually does not contain fluoride and hence should not be used to make the baby's formula or given to the baby. Additionally, ensure that the baby's mouth is cleaned of all milk residues, etc. before he or she goes to sleep.
- Brush teeth: Once your child has his first set of teeth, it is time to teach him how to brush them. Ideally, teeth should be brushed twice a day for two minutes each. Use a soft bristled toothbrush for your baby with a smear of fluoridated toothpaste. Brushing your teeth with your child will give them an example to follow and make it easier for them to learn how to brush their teeth. You may introduce your child to flossing once they are 6 years old.
- Avoid sugar: Candy and chocolate is the leading cause of cavities in children. Sugar releases acid that takes up to half an hour to be cleaned by saliva. Thus, frequent sugary snacks can leave your child's mouth acidic for longer and make it more susceptible to cavities and tooth decay.
- Meal times: Maintaining regular mealtimes not only gives your baby a healthy lifestyle, but also affects their dental health. Instead of letting your child sip out of a sipper cup throughout the day, encourage him to drink a glass of juice in one sitting. Juice contains sugar and hence this has a similar effect to snacking in the day. When using a sipper cup also pay attention to the back of your child's upper front teeth. Since the sipper cup positions itself behind these teeth, this may be the first to show signs of tooth decay.