Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Mere hair morning mai shampoo karne ke baad raat tak he oily ho jate hai . Aisa kyu ho raha hai? What are home remedies for it? Kindly help.
I am a 22yrlady, and I am getting unwanted pimples on me cheeks frm past 8 months, I gone through several treatments n medicines. Please help me.
On the skin the black small dots are coming. Wt the reason. Tell me about. How to cure that. And tell ointment name.
I m so much fruatated from my pimples. Since 2009, till now I always find my face full of pimples and dark spots, now even a single day from that time, I have watched my face clean, I do not have anymore guts to see my face into the mirror. I have already consulted many doctors but they all r fail to give me better results, so what I can do now? Suggest plz.
My hair is frizzy. N having too much hair fall. I have tried all the remedy but no use. It looks very dry and dull. I need help.
There is problem in my neck skin. Skin is changing into black color in some particular space what can I do?
Dear Sir/Mam. I have a severe hairfall problem for the past 2 years n acnes on my back. And I knw the reason itz oll because of dandruff in my scalp. I have clean shave my head 7 times approx. Now I feel relaxed after shaving my hair. Now em using No skurf over night lotion n ketovera AD shampoo for the past 3 days alternatively. Which is recommended by the doctor 7 months ago. When I go to Senior doctor . Is it possible to re grow hair. N if yes, What I have 2 do to cure dandruff as well as to regain my hair? I felt very depressed when this problem stuck in my mind. Dear Sir/Mam. Itz my humble request to you n plzz help me out from this problem?
Radiant, supple and youthful looking skin is everyone’s dream. However, due to pollution and incorrect nutrition habits, your skin tends to show signs of aging before it is supposed to.
To reverse the signs, you can avail certain daily habits, which will make your skin look radiant and keep it young for a long time:
- Hydrate inside out: It is crucial to drink water as it cleanses your skin from within and flushes out toxins, making it look radiant. Along with drinking enough water, you also need to use hydrating lotion and serums which moisturize and protect your skin from infections and bacteria.
- Increase your intake of Vitamin C: Many studies have proven that including more amount of vitamin C in your diet will help you keep your skin younger for long and keep aging signs such as fine lines and wrinkles at bay. Include more vitamin C rich food in your meals, such as citrus fruits, sprouts and bell peppers because they are crucial for the formation of collagen (building blocks of the skin) in your skin.
- Eat sorbitol rich fruits: A particular humectant (a substance that is used to retain moisture) called ‘sorbitol’ is responsible for adding sweetness to grapes, berries and plums. Including sorbitol rich fruits in your diet is a great solution as the humectant helps in absorbing and retaining moisture in your skin. The moisture content in your skin helps in keeping it radiant and youthful.
- Exfoliation is a must: Along with the basic skincare routine of cleansing, toning and moisturizing, you should also be exfoliating your skin. Exfoliation means removing a layer of dead skin and impurities by mild scrubbing. You can use a loofah or a pumice stone to exfoliate and get rid of the dead skin. Doing it once a week will ensure clean and clear skin which is free of impurities.
- Cut down on your dairy intake: Dairy products, including the organic ones, contain cow hormones, which stimulate the oil glands and pores in your skin; which is the main cause of acne and pimples. By cutting out dairy products, you can get an oil free, radiant skin. If you still feel the need to include dairy in your diet, opt for skimmed milk over full fat. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.