Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ramesh GoyalYour feedback matters!
My teeth's always get decayed and cavity occurs. Tell me how to protect teeth on daily basis as my teeth's are very weak.
My granddaughter aged 1 yr7m got 4tooths each 2on on upper and lower jaws and no more further teeth visible now. Please advise when she is likely to get more teeth.
I am eating pan/supari from 2 years and now my mouth is not opening properly after leaving all the things that I eat. So please consult me a specialist doctor for my cure.
Sir I have a problem repeated to my teeth I have a cavity inside the that day by day it is going pain too much I can't eat a single thing I can't. Plzz help.
Hello Doctor. What are the easy and effective home remedies for cure of bad odour from mouth? Thanks.
I have blisters on my tongue, both side to place near the teeth, it was about a month, please advise.
I am suffering from acid reflux for two to three months. I consulted doctor and he prescribed firstly Esomeprazole & Levosulpiride Capsules, then Rabeprazole Sodium. I became fine for quite sometime but the situation became worse after sometime. Now I am suffering from acid reflux on daily basis. My mouth becomes sore. Throat irritation/burning. Voice becomes dull. For quite sometime I was using diluted (H2O2) to clean my teeth continuously for two to three months & I think, maybe this could also be one of the reasons behind my disease (Acid Reflux. I never had such kind of stomach problems any time before in my life. Pls help!
I am 25 years old and I am facing a lots of dental problems like gums n cavity. I have two crowns also. In one crown I m feeling lots of pain suggest me whay to do for pain relief n protect my teeth from gums n cavity.
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.