Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeshkumar RadadiyaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Initially the symptoms of hair growth were not that severe but then it became worse. Dr Rajeshkumar Radadiya guidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence. The overall cleanliness in the clinic was amazing. A friend of mine referred to Dr Rajeshkumar Radadiya for hair growth treatment. My previous experiences were not so good, but Dr Rajeshkumar Radadiya has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble. IMy case was extremely serious, but he really handled it very nicely.
Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it. The I consulted Dr Rajeshkumar Radadiya. Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself. The erectile dysfunction was increasing day by day. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. The best thing about Dr Rajeshkumar Radadiya is that he prescribes limited no. of medicines. His treatment suited me the best and now I am fine.
One of my cousin's referred to dr Rajeshkumar Radadiya. He is very patient with all his patients. Even in case of emergency, the staff is always willing to help at his clinic AYUSH CLINIC in Ghaziabad. Over the period of time the acne and pimple treatment has helped me a lot. Its been more than a year that I was experiencing this issue. Finally with his treatment, I am completely cured from the disease.
I washaving premature ejaculation. He never gets frustrated, even when I ask a number of queries. I was in too much pain because of premature ejaculation, but even after consulting a number of doctors, I was not getting any relief. The overall atmosphere in the AYUSH CLINIC is very soothing. I had lost hope, but the premature ejaculation treatment given by Dr Radadiya has helped me regain my confidence.
i used ot find problem in growing beard. I am so thankful that Rajeshkumar Radadiya has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self. Both Rajeshkumar Radadiya and staff were very helpful. The AYUSH CLINIC was equipped with various facilities. Rajeshkumar Radadiya is really like god send person.
Thanks to Dr Rajeshkumar for providing the skin whitening treatment. He is very patient with all the patients. I was quite impressed with his concept of holistic healing. The complete process of skin whitening treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him.
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my pimples issue. He is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. It's been more than a year that I was experiencing it. I searched Dr .Radadiya online and saw his reviews.
My small penis size was making me depressed day by day. I was not able to cope up with this problem , but After consulting Dr Rajeshkumar, my condition has improved to certain level and I am glad that I chose to consult him.
Dr. Radadiya has an expectional sense of responsibility. His abilities allow him to work with patients of all ages and his effectiveness knows no age bracket.
P V Satya Rso
Dr. Rajeshkumar Radadiya provides answers that are well-reasoned, knowledgeable, prompt, professional and sensible. Good
Sir I am suffering from Psoriasis (16 Years) and diabetes (3 years). I take levocetirizine 5 mg +topical creams for Psoriasis and Ozomet VG-2 BGR 34 for diabetes. Whenever I take levocetirizine my psoriasis remain under control to some extent but as I left taking it psoriasis flares up again. Is taking levocetirizine safe for long periods? Kindly suggest me a complete /long lasting cure for psoriasis.
The scars from acne can be stubborn at times and there could be chances that over-the-counter creams or medications stop working. Pimples can be formed due to various kinds of skin damages and the body creates new cells along with collagen fibres to help in repairing the acne. This can lead to the formation of acne scars, which stay back for many years.
Ayurvedic treatments can be effective in such cases and the best part is that they do not lead to any side effects.
- Sandalwood water: Sandalwood is regarded as a highly effective soothing agent, which is ideal for removing acne scars. Sandalwood or chandan also has other skin benefits, which help in adding a natural glow to the skin.
- Fenugreek extract: Fenugreek is known for its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, which help in improving skin conditions and reduce the acne scars and blemishes. If you can apply fenugreek solution on your face regularly for 2 to 3 weeks, you will observe a visible reduction in the spots and blemishes on the face.
- Lemon juice: Lemon is rich in Vitamin C content and it plays a crucial role in the production of collagen in the body. Therefore, if you consume lemons regularly and apply lemon juice on your skin, your scars will reduce and your skin will become healthier.
- Neem leaves: Neem is known for its alkaloid content that has antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties. This makes it effective in combating a wide range of skin issues, right from blemishes to acne spots to ringworms. These leaves can also help in cleansing the body from toxins and add a beautiful sheen to the skin.
- Aloe vera: The gel-like substance fetched from the leaves of aloe vera plant can eliminate all types of skin problems. Applying the gel in small amounts to the skin aids in adding a gentle suppleness to the skin. The good thing about aloe vera is that it generally suits all types of skin, and therefore, you can use it, regardless of whether you have a sensitive or combination skin.
- Apple cider vinegar: Vinegar can scrape off dead skin cells from the surface of the skin. It also has antiseptic properties that make it effective for removal of acne scars and blemishes.
If you have already tried and given up on different types of cosmetic creams to get rid of your blemishes, you must go for these Ayurvedic home remedies and get effective results.
The onset of winter brings with it chilly and dry winds. For some, it’s the time to enjoy the chill weather with hot water baths and soothing drinks, and for others it’s time to brave the long persistent cold and flu like symptoms which cause sickness and discomfort.
People who are allergic to the winter season can catch a cold on the slightest exposure to cold air. Sometimes, it’s difficult to ascertain whether it is cold or an external allergen. In people prone to winter allergies, the allergies are mainly caused due to the allergens present in the environment. Mostly, winter allergies are also caused by the same allergens that are triggered in the summer season.
Thus, people who have some or the other form of seasonal allergy is likely to suffer from allergies as the season changes.
- Pet dander (flakes of skin in an animal's fur or hair) allergies are believed to escalate in winter since pets are mostly indoors during this season. The best way to deal with this is keeping the pet’s area clean and dry, washing and changing of the bedding regularly, and avoiding physical contact as much as possible.
- Dampness of clothes, blankets and shoes at home can be an allergy trigger for many people. The best way to control this type of allergy is to keep damp clothes and shoes in sun for some time. However, this may not work in many countries with extreme cold climates, which lack sunshine in their environment.
- Decaying leaves and other yard waste can cause allergies due to mould and mildew. Mopping and sweeping the floors and garden can help alleviate the problem to some extent.
- Dry climate can cause irritation in the nose and throat. It’s important to replenish the body with adequate liquids and water rich fruits and veggies. It’s important to choose your drinks wisely. Too much tea or coffee can also dehydrate the body. Go for ginger lemon honey infused in warm water for best results.
- Allergy symptoms can also be caused due to too much moisture in the environment. It can give rise to a stuffy or runny nose, sneezing and coughing. Thus it’s best to avoid sitting in a moist environment for long.
- Sinus congestions are also common during the winter season. Steam inhalation and hot showers can help relieve the symptoms and provide relief.
Whether you are allergic to pets, moisture, dampness, dry weather or chilled winds, the thumb rule is twofold—to understand what triggers your allergies and to avoid your exposure to those allergens. As we all know, allergies have no cure and they need to be managed. Drugs also help in controlling the allergy symptoms to some extent. However, it’s best to prevent them as far as possible. If you are confused about what triggers your allergy, make sure to consult your doctor.
Today with a rise in the number of side effects more and more individuals are turning towards Ayurveda for their hair loss issue. Hair loss can humiliate and hamper one's self esteem and certainty. At the point when treated early hair loss can be decreased and even ceased totally. Ayurveda trusts that hair fall control is especially related to the body sort furthermore the solidness of your mind-body structure. Typically the Ayurvedic treatment for hair loss incorporates meditation, diet, yoga, and yes, we can't overlook medicated herbal oil massage.
Ayurvedic Remedies for Hair Fall:
- Bhringaraj: Bringharaj has natural reviving properties and is considered as a natural conditioner, it is ordinarily accessible in powdered form and as a oil. Make a paste out of the leaves and apply it on the scalp for quite a while before washing it off. Doing this all the time advances hair growth.
- Neem: For quite a long time, neem has been utilized to treat skin conditions and hair loss. Customary utilization of neem on the scalp enhances blood circulation and fortifies the roots, which thus advances hair growth. You can add neem leaves to your shower water.
- The Indian Gooseberry: Also called as Amla, this Ayurvedic remedy for hair fall helps in treating indigestion and purifies the blood. It goes about as a preventive measure for dandruff and is likewise a rich conditioner. Amla reduces the itchiness of the scalp. It is rich in vitamin C, which takes care of numerous hair issues from inside. Make a paste which you can apply to your scalp to advance black and thick hair.
- Shikakai: Shikakai actually implies fruit for hair. Shikakai is rich in antioxidants and contains expansive doses of Vitamin C and D. This is useful for hair growth and nourishment. Normal utilization of shikakai will help your locks turn out to be long and glossy. Shikakai shampoos are accessible all over.
- Ritha: Ritha or soap nuts have been utilized by ladies for a considerable length of time as a natural shampoo. At the point when utilized routinely, ritha advances hair growth and makes hair thick and wonderful. Ritha additionally conditions your hair while cleansing it.
- Brahmi: Brahmi fortifies hair and advances hair growth. It gives nourishment to the roots and advances new follicle growth. You can make a paste of brahmi with amla, ritha, tulsi and ashwagandha powder and a liberal measure of curd. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
Seasonal allergies are usually characterized by sneezing, coughing and other allergic reactions. Also known as hay fever and allergic rhinitis, the condition tends to appear only during certain seasons of the year. The disease is triggered by changes in the weather and exposure to certain allergens like dust. The allergens cause the body to release histamine into the blood thus, resulting in symptoms of allergy.
The symptoms of seasonal allergy are:
- Congestion in the nose
- You may experience a blocked and runny nose
- You may have an itchy nose
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment that focuses on improving your overall well-being. The various Ayurvedic remedies for treating seasonal allergies are:
- Restrict Dairy Intake: You need to cut dairy out of your diet as dairy products have all the characteristics of a cold food. They tend to create imbalance in the “kapha” dosha in the body, thus leading to various diseases.
- Ayurvedic Detox: Consider doing an Ayurvedic detoxification to cleanse the body of the various toxins. It helps in smoothing out the “dosha” balance and hence improves your overall well-being.
- Nasya: This process requires you to put drops of medicated oils inside your nostrils. This lubricates the nasal cavity and prevents the allergens from causing an allergic reaction in the body.
- Eat More Warm Foods: Try to eat warm and cooked foods as much as possible. Eating frozen foods is not recommended as the nutrients from the food may not be absorbed properly owing to a weak digestive system which may be the result of a bout of severe seasonal allergies. Include foods such as soups and porridge and you have a perfect dish to gorge on.
- Exercise on a Regular Basis: Make sure you exercise on a regular basis to improve your fitness levels and also to keep a check on your weight. Certain “yoga” poses such as the downward dog and the cobra help to improve the digestive process. Add cardio workouts such as running and swimming to improve the health of the lungs.
- Add Spices: Add spices to your cooking such as turmeric or garlic as they help in rejuvenating the respiratory system. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
What would we not give to have that picture perfect, scar-free glowing skin. While some of you are blessed with the natural charisma, many of us have to undergo the daily struggle of beauty creams, toners, scrubs and pastes in order to overcome our skin woes. While a large array of cosmetics promise deliverance from the same, they are not without their fair share of side effects. In fact more often than not, the chemicals which these creams comprise leave your skins scathed even more. Consequently, many of you have turned to natural therapies for countering skin ailments. Most of our skin eruptions, rashes and abscesses are related to our metabolism and hormonal changes.
These natural therapies rejuvenate the skin but also provide cures to the germ of these issues:
- Baking Soda Treatment: Applying a paste of baking soda with water can work wonders for acne ridden skin. The paste must be allowed to sit on your skin for about half an hour and then rinsed off with lukewarm water. Regular usage can bring about a significant improvement in the skin texture.
- Oatmeal Therapy: Oatmeal is known for its beneficial effects on our metabolism. It purifies your skin and helps you get rid of the acne scars. Again applying a thick paste made of water and oatmeal is a trusted remedy.
- Tomato pulp for skin correction: Tomato pulps are replete with constituents that are extremely effective in smoothening out skin. It endows the skin with a renewed glow and clears the clogged up pores, thus preventing eruptions. It acts as a helpful skin toner as well. For yielding the best results, tomato pulp should be mixed with cucumber juice and applied all over the skin. It should be washed off with water after leaving it on for a span of 15 minutes.
- Sandalwood to beat the scars: Since time immemorial, sandalwood has been known to be full of skin enriching properties. It is one of the most reliable products when it comes to clearing out the unwanted blotches on your skin. Making a paste of sandalwood with rose water or rose milk can go a long way in reducing the scars and rashes on the skin.
- Honey and aloe vera combo: Honey and Aloe Vera are two such ingredients that can improve your skin conditions significantly. Endowed with cleansing properties, they help to re-nourish the skin and redefine its beauty. Blending honey with aloe vera into a fine mixture may prove to be a helpful toner.
- Oil Application: Regular or frequent application ofmedicated oil to the body and head will enhance the immunity and integrity of the skin and helps improve the skin texture as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Arthritis is an inflammatory condition that affects the joints and bones of the patient and creates general problems when it comes to mobility and other such postures, which require some amount of physical stamina and strain. This kind of condition can be of many types. Furthermore, it can affect many different parts of the body right from the knees to the shoulders and the wrists. There are many forms of treatment for this condition, which may be carried out by orthopedic specialists as well as other practitioners of alternative medicine.
Read on to find out why Ayurveda is one of the best ways to deal with this condition.
- Ancient science: Ayurveda is an ancient science that is steeped in the logic of ages, and it has been allowed to evolve over numerous centuries, which makes it all the more authentic when it comes to various forms of treatment.
- Combination of measures: Ayurveda is not just a field of medicine, but it is primarily known as a life science because it combines a variety of measures that have to do with inside out cleansing of the system. From massages to herbal medicines, yoga postures to lifestyle changes, this form of treatment can help the patient get rid of the condition rather than just treat the symptoms.
- Massages: When we use a particular oil or herb to massage our bodies, we are actually imbibing the goodness and richness of those elements, which are ideal for the condition that we are suffering from. This oil that may be derived from cloves or various other elements that are naturally found, can actually seep right into the bones and joints to repair the condition. Mustard oil and camphor are also well known oils for arthritis.
- Doshas: Ayurveda depends on the various doshas for a proper form of diagnosis, and arthritis comes under the Data dosha. This typically affects the energy, surrounding the proper functioning of the joints and therefore, one can safely say that this is a well-researched body of science, which is being put to use so as to prescribe medicines and other forms of treatment for that particular dosha.
- Exercise: The yogic postures are known to have helped many people and the various asanas that are specifically required for an arthritis patient will help in doing away with the root cause of the disease. These asanas include the less rigorous ones that can build strength and stamina so that the patient is able to lead a more normal and healthy life.
- Lifestyle changes: The diet changes that will be prescribed for arthritis-affected patients along with the changes in one’s routine, will help in reaching the root cause of the condition so that he or she may get a better chance at normalcy in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
High blood pressure is also known as hypertension. Blood pressure is the force that is felt on the artery walls as the blood flows through it. What happens during high blood pressure is that this force of blood against the arterial walls increases.
People who are physically inactive, smoke regularly, consume excessive alcohol or are diagnosed with other underlying health conditions are at the maximum risks of this condition. Factors such as increased levels of stress, old age, psoriasis and pregnancy also contribute to high blood pressure.
Symptoms of High Blood Pressure:
The symptoms of high blood pressure include headache that lasts for several days, nausea, vomitting (rare), vertigo, lightheadedness, double vision, blurred vision, nose bleeding (epistaxis), heart palpitation and dyspnea (shortness of your breath). Children with high blood pressure can bear symptoms such as fatigue, seizures, irritability, respiratory disease and Bell’s palsy (inability to move facial muscles of either side).
Remedies for High Blood Pressure:
- Losing weight- Obesity is one of the chief contributors to this condition. Keeping a regular check on your weight and following a healthy diet plan can help you maintain blood pressure. Exercising everyday for 30 minutes can also lower your blood pressure and prevent it from shooting up.
- Eating healthy- Eating foods rich in potassium (fruits and vegetables), whole grains and foods low in LDL count can help reduce blood pressure. Limiting salt and sodium in your diet is also very beneficial in controlling your blood pressure.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption- Excessive alcohol consumption and smoking can cause sudden spikes in blood pressure. Quitting smoking and limiting alcohol consumption can normalize the blood pressure.
- Reduce stress- One of the major reasons for high blood pressure is being subject to excessive stress over a prolonged period of time. Try to meditate or practice yoga to be more calm and composed. Keeping mental stress at bay does wonders in reducing blood pressure. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I am 32 years female. I have urine infection. When I take medicine it goes but after sometimes it reappears. I am facing this problem from last 2 years. Whenever I came in contact with my husband I got this problem became severe. What procedure I use to be free from this problem permanently?
Hives, also known as urticaria, is characterized by an outbreak of swollen red bumps on the skin. It may cause symptoms of itching, burning or stinging. The disorder can affect any part of the body including the tongue, throat and face. The size of the bumps can vary, they may join together to form plaques. The bumps or plaques appear and disappear until the disorder runs its course. In case of chronic hives, the bumps can last up to six weeks.
The symptoms of this disorder are formation of bumps on the body, severe itching and pain resulting from the bumps. The symptoms can get aggravated by stress, heat and exercise. You may also experience dizziness, chest pain and a swollen throat.
Chronic hives can be caused when specific cells in the body release histamine in the blood. The exact cause of this disorder is not known. This reaction of releasing histamine in the blood can be triggered by factors like:
2. Medications to control pain
4. Exposure to cold and heat
5. Excessive consumption of alcohol
6. Heavy exercise
Being a female and being young raises your risk of being affected by this disorder.
The first line of treatment for hives is the use of home remedies. The doctor will aim to treat any underlying condition, if any. Ayurvedic remedies for hives are holistic and free from side effects. They are based on natural ingredients that do not cause any adverse effects on the body.
The Ayurvedic treatment for this disorder are
- Herbs: Certain herbs like turmeric are very effective to treat this condition. It is known for its anti-inflammatory properties that help relieve its symptoms. A mixture of rock salt and mustard oil can be applied on the affected part to foster speedy recovery.
- Diet: You need to follow certain dietary guidelines so that the symptoms do not get aggravated. Avoid taking foods that are sour and salty. Include plenty of buttermilk as it has a cooling effect on the body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
We couple 50 age we problem for sex as wife has dry inside and problem due to dry pain when sex so pl educate any cream or medicine.
Ayurveda is a holistic system of medicine that focuses on improving your overall well-being, rather than just focusing on the symptoms of the disease. Being a complete natural based method, it has no side effects. Ayurvedic remedies for kidney stones emphasize on improving your lifestyle and diet to keep the energy balance in your body.
The causes of kidney stones range from factors such as an imbalanced diet, sedentary lifestyle and spicy food. Less water consumption is also a major cause of kidney stones. These factors cause problems in the various doshas in the human body, leading to diseases. It leads to toxin formation in the body called ama. These toxins trickle down to the urinary tract, causing crystals to form, thus leading to kidney stones.
Ayurvedic remedies consist of using diuretic herbs to dissolve the stones. Once the stones are dissolved, it is then recommended to use various cleansing techniques such as Panchakarma, which helps in strengthening the body. It is recommended to drink at least 2 to 3 liters of water daily and urinate whenever the urge occurs.
If the bladder stores the urine for a long time, then it leads to kidney stones. You need to cut down on foods that contain salt in excess. Add more green vegetables to your diet as they provide the body with essential nutrients such as calcium.
A comprehensive list of the changes you should make are:
1. Avoid eating dry and heavy foods
2. Limit consumption of coffee, tea, pickle based foods and cold drinks
3. Restrict consumption of non-vegetarian foods such meat and poultry
4. Drink adequate water regularly
5. Consume parboiled rice, brown rice and ginger
6. Consume lots of fruit juices, soup and water
7. Increase water consumption during summer months
8. Don’t suppress the urge to urinate
Some herbal remedies to control kidney stones are combining “mehendi” with water to form a decoction and then consuming it. Increase consumption of horse-gram as it decreases risk of kidney stones. Make sure you exercise on a regular basis as it improves your overall well-being and keeps you healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda and ask a free question.
There is some whitish fluid coming from vagina sometimes there is slight odour please give me the solution.
I have underwent laser treatment for acne and pimples and scars. After that, the pimples are raised and my face fully covered up with black scars and dots fully. Feeling sad a the day when I go out and someone point out me about my face. suggest me a good relief from that and recovery solutions. Regards Mohamed Nasar.
Ayurveda is a holistic system of medicine that focuses on improving your overall well-being rather than just focusing on the symptoms of the disease. Being a complete natural based method, it has no side effects. Ayurvedic remedies for kidney stones emphasize on improving your lifestyle and diet to keep the energy balance in your body.
The causes of kidney stones range from factors, such as an imbalanced diet, sedentary lifestyle and spicy food. Less water consumption is also a major cause of kidney stones. These factors cause problems in the various doshas in the human body, leading to diseases. It leads to toxin formation in the body called ama.
These toxins trickle down to the urinary tract, causing crystals to form, thus leading to kidney stones.
Ayurvedic remedies consist of using diuretic herbs to dissolve the stones. Once the stones are dissolved, it is then recommended to use various cleansing techniques such as panchakarma which helps in strengthening the body. It is recommended to drink at least 2 to 3 liters of water daily, and urinate whenever the urge occurs.
If the bladder stores the urine for a long time, then it leads to kidney stones. You need to cut down on foods that contain salt in excess. Add more green vegetables to your diet as they provide the body with essential nutrients such as calcium.
A comprehensive list of the changes you should make are:
- Avoid eating dry and heavy foods
- Limit consumption of coffee, tea, pickle based foods and cold drinks
- Restrict consumption of non-vegetarian foods such meat and poultry
- Drink adequate water regularly
- Consume parboiled rice, brown rice and ginger
- Consume lots of fruit juices, soup and water
- Increase water consumption during summer months
- Don't suppress the urge to urinate
Some herbal remedies to control kidney stones are combining 'mehendi'with water to form a decoction and then consuming it. Increase consumption of horse-gram as it decreases risk of kidney stones. Make sure you exercise on a regular basis as it improves your overall well-being and keeps you healthy.
Joint pains or muscles cramps are the usual suspects when it comes to leg pain. Joint pains are usually a symptom of arthritis, a common occurrence during old age. Leg muscles are mostly affected by muscle cramps. From an Ayurvedic point of view, all pains are caused by the vata dosha.
What are doshas?
The doshas define the natural inclination of the body and they comprise the three main energies that affect your health and well-being. The three doshas are Pitta, Vata and Kapha. Thus in Ayurveda, pain is caused when the doshas are vitiated. In Ayurveda, ama is the name given to the toxic materials in the body that are caused by improper indigestion. Therefore, pain occurs when there is too much ama build-up in your body.
Useful herbs for treating leg pain:
- Clove: It provides instant relief from pain, especially if they are due to muscle cramps. Apply clove oil in a poultice over the affected area.
- Ginger: Since ginger has great painkiller properties, it can be added to a regular diet to deal with chronic leg pain.
- Liquorice: Muscle aches can be treated with liquorice roots infused in water overnight.
- Madhuca: Applying madhuca oil over leg pains, especially if they are due to rheumatism, then it can give great results.
- Pepper: Pepper aids in proper blood circulation by helping dilating the superficial blood vessels.
Dietary regulations for leg pain: To help with chronic leg pain, leafy vegetables, green vegetables, Vitamin C-rich foods, plantains that are rich in potassium, magnesium and calcium must be consumed. Coffee and chocolate must be avoided at all costs. The consumption of water cannot be stressed enough as one of the leading causes of leg pain is dehydration of insufficient fluids in the body. Water helps flush out the toxins in the body, thus getting rid of the vitiated doshas.
Ayurvedic treatment for leg pain: For external use, Mahanarayana Tailam is extremely effective. Warming the oil before application will give best results. For internal use, Simhanada Guggulu, a mild laxative, Laxmi Vilas rasa and Pratapa Lankeshwara Rasa are prescribed.