Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajeshkumar Radadiya
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeshkumar RadadiyaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Initially the symptoms of hair growth were not that severe but then it became worse. Dr Rajeshkumar Radadiya guidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence. The overall cleanliness in the clinic was amazing. A friend of mine referred to Dr Rajeshkumar Radadiya for hair growth treatment. My previous experiences were not so good, but Dr Rajeshkumar Radadiya has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble. IMy case was extremely serious, but he really handled it very nicely.
Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it. The I consulted Dr Rajeshkumar Radadiya. Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself. The erectile dysfunction was increasing day by day. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. The best thing about Dr Rajeshkumar Radadiya is that he prescribes limited no. of medicines. His treatment suited me the best and now I am fine.
One of my cousin's referred to dr Rajeshkumar Radadiya. He is very patient with all his patients. Even in case of emergency, the staff is always willing to help at his clinic AYUSH CLINIC in Ghaziabad. Over the period of time the acne and pimple treatment has helped me a lot. Its been more than a year that I was experiencing this issue. Finally with his treatment, I am completely cured from the disease.
I washaving premature ejaculation. He never gets frustrated, even when I ask a number of queries. I was in too much pain because of premature ejaculation, but even after consulting a number of doctors, I was not getting any relief. The overall atmosphere in the AYUSH CLINIC is very soothing. I had lost hope, but the premature ejaculation treatment given by Dr Radadiya has helped me regain my confidence.
i used ot find problem in growing beard. I am so thankful that Rajeshkumar Radadiya has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self. Both Rajeshkumar Radadiya and staff were very helpful. The AYUSH CLINIC was equipped with various facilities. Rajeshkumar Radadiya is really like god send person.
Thanks to Dr Rajeshkumar for providing the skin whitening treatment. He is very patient with all the patients. I was quite impressed with his concept of holistic healing. The complete process of skin whitening treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him.
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my pimples issue. He is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. It's been more than a year that I was experiencing it. I searched Dr .Radadiya online and saw his reviews.
My small penis size was making me depressed day by day. I was not able to cope up with this problem , but After consulting Dr Rajeshkumar, my condition has improved to certain level and I am glad that I chose to consult him.
Dr. Radadiya has an expectional sense of responsibility. His abilities allow him to work with patients of all ages and his effectiveness knows no age bracket.
P V Satya Rso
Dr. Rajeshkumar Radadiya provides answers that are well-reasoned, knowledgeable, prompt, professional and sensible. Good
Worlds no. 1 doctor for me. Bestest aayurvedic treatment without any sideiffect.
Taking care of the health has become a difficult task these days due to the fast running of life. Hence, often some of the internal organs such as kidney suffer from some of the most critical issues.
Importance of kidney in human body
The bean-shaped organ in the human body, kidney functions in a number of ways such as:
- Regulating the body fluid volume,
- Eliminating both anions and cations,
- Maintaining proper plasma concentration of urea and glucose,
- Maintaining the alkalinity or the acidity in the blood,
- Eliminating waste products along with toxic substances from the body,
- Maintaining necessary elements in the body.
Diseases caused to kidney
Some of the major diseases that are caused to the kidney are:
- Oliguria or Anuria in which formation of urine decreases,
- Polyuria is when urine passes at frequent intervals sometimes with constituents such as pus or blood,
- Pyelitis or Nephritis that causes inflammation of the kidney pelvis,
- Uraemia causes abnormal urea amount in blood,
- Dysuria leads to pain during urine passage.
Causes and diagnosis of kidney damage
Kidney damages can be caused due to various reasons such as high level of stress, having a wrong diet that has more amounts of junk food, and due to a lesser amount of physiological activities. Also these days a number of people prefer to take medicines on the advice of a local pharmacist. This is often considered as dangerous because not all medicines suit everyone’s system and this can cause damage to the kidney. Only a doctor knows which medicine will be suitable for you. Normally, to diagnose kidney damage, albumin or serum creatinine test is required. But apart from this also a few symptoms are high blood urea, decreased haemoglobin and also high blood pressure.
Ayurvedic Ways To Treat Kidney Damage
Ayurveda has suggested a number of natural ingredients that can help in treating damaged kidney.
- Fruits and nuts
- Easily available vegetables
- Leafy vegetables such as spinach are also helpful in treating kidney damage,
- Cucumber, pumpkin, and water gourd are other items that help in relieving urinary troubles. Either juice of these ingredients or pulp can be taken for the cure,
- Root vegetables such as carrot and radish is also very much effective in curing kidney issues,
- Other options
- Juice of onions is another Ayurvedic way of treating urinary infections or kidney damage,
- Another way of treating kidney damage can be through flowers of Moringa or Sahajan.
Of course, there are medicines also available for the treatment purpose along with surgeries, but it is always better to try the natural items first to avoid side effects.
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata Dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Massage therapy - Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
- Hot & Cold Compress - Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Fenugreek - Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
- Turmeric - Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar - Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
- Healthy diet - A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hair fall has a direct impact on the way you feel about yourself, your self esteem and confidence. It is also true that it is a very common problem and can be controlled and stopped completely through proper treatment. Ayurvedic treatment for hair fall has long term effects and it brings out the best results since the issues get rectified from the inside, preventing them from coming back.
Ayurveda and Hair Loss
According to Ayurveda, hair fall is associated with body type that varies from person to person and also the stability of mind-body structure. Hair is considered a byproduct of bone formation, as stated by Ayurveda. The tissues which are responsible for the development of bones are also responsible for hair growth. Diet, yoga, meditation and medicated herbal oil massage are the Ayurvedic treatments generally recommended for hair loss.
Here are some ways through which Ayurveda addresses the problem of hair fall:
Dietary modifications: It is important to identify the lifestyle habits that cause hair fall problems. Consumption of alcohol, meat, coffee, tea and smoking are some of these habits. Hair fall can also be aggravated due to intake of too much greasy, spicy, oily, sour, fried and acidic foods.
Here are some ways suggested by Ayurveda to beat hair fall:
- Hair growth can be stimulated by drinking fresh juices of Pomegranate, carrot, spinach and Kokam.
- Sesame seeds promote hair growth as they are rich in magnesium and calcium.
- Cow's Ghee is a trusted remedy to resolve all scalp-related problems.
- Green vegetables and fruits are rich in fiber and hence help in preventing hair fall.
- To make the roots of hair strong, foods rich in vitamin C, vitamin B-complex, sulphur and zinc must be consumed, which are found in whole grains, soybeans, buttermilk, nuts and milk.
- Yoga and meditation: Inverted asanas help in stimulating the blood flow to the head. Additionally, practicing deep breathing exercises to control anxiety, stress and keep the mind balanced is also advisable.
- Ayurvedic herbs and medicated oil: Bhringaraaja, Brahmi, Amla, Neem, Ritha and Ashwagandha are some ayurvedic herbs rich in essential nutrients that help in reducing stress and promoting hair growth. Different types of oils including coconut oil, brahmi oil, amla oil or mustard oil are useful to control hair fall.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Gastric acids are chemicals provided by your stomach to aid digestion. But the corrosive effects they induce are counteracted by the secretion of other chemicals. It is when the secretion of these chemicals is impaired that it leads to damaged stomach lining, causing acidity, also known as acid reflux.
Ayurveda promises some easy home treatments for acidity which are quite efficient in ensuring fast recovery for you. You can use any of these listed Ayurvedic treatments if you suffer from acidity.
- Amla powder (Indian Gooseberry) and honey: Soak one teaspoonful of amla powder in half a cup of water. Add honey and stir and drink empty stomach in the morning. Repeat similarly for the evening.
- Cumin seeds: You can reduce cumin seeds to their powder form, then you have to add half a spoon of it to water; presumably, one liter. Then, keep the solution boiling then filter it. You will have to make sure that you drink this solution instead of normal water. Take this water based solution everyday till recovery. This is quite an effective remedy for acidity.
- Mulethi (liquorice) and honey: You can reduce liquorice root to powder, then to half a spoon of this powder add little honey to form paste. Lick to consume this paste twice daily after meals. Liquorice neutralizes the acids quickly to give relief.
- White pumpkin juice: Take white pumpkin peel and slice it and make a pulpy juice out of it. Half a cup twice daily gives fast recovery from gastritis and acidity. Alternatively you may eat sweet made of pumpkin (peetha ki methai) after meals.
- Buttermilk: You can take half a glass of buttermilk and add a pinch of each asafetida and turmeric to it. With it, also take care to add a tiny amount of fenugreek and drink it at night, to make the most of its benefits.
- Jaggery: You can try taking boiled ash gourd with jaggery. This relieves the burning sensation in the stomach to a considerable extent.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I can't grow my wrist. I do daily exercise .but can't broaden it. What will be the best medicine for it?
Sir I am suffering from Psoriasis (16 Years) and diabetes (3 years). I take levocetirizine 5 mg +topical creams for Psoriasis and Ozomet VG-2 BGR 34 for diabetes. Whenever I take levocetirizine my psoriasis remain under control to some extent but as I left taking it psoriasis flares up again. Is taking levocetirizine safe for long periods? Kindly suggest me a complete /long lasting cure for psoriasis.
The scars from acne can be stubborn at times and there could be chances that over-the-counter creams or medications stop working. Pimples can be formed due to various kinds of skin damages and the body creates new cells along with collagen fibres to help in repairing the acne. This can lead to the formation of acne scars, which stay back for many years.
Ayurvedic treatments can be effective in such cases and the best part is that they do not lead to any side effects.
- Sandalwood water: Sandalwood is regarded as a highly effective soothing agent, which is ideal for removing acne scars. Sandalwood or chandan also has other skin benefits, which help in adding a natural glow to the skin.
- Fenugreek extract: Fenugreek is known for its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, which help in improving skin conditions and reduce the acne scars and blemishes. If you can apply fenugreek solution on your face regularly for 2 to 3 weeks, you will observe a visible reduction in the spots and blemishes on the face.
- Lemon juice: Lemon is rich in vitamin C content and it plays a crucial role in the production of collagen in the body. Therefore, if you consume lemons regularly and apply lemon juice on your skin, your scars will reduce and your skin will become healthier.
- Neem leaves: Neem is known for its alkaloid content that has antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties. This makes it effective in combating a wide range of skin issues, right from blemishes to acne spots to ringworms. These leaves can also help in cleansing the body from toxins and add a beautiful sheen to the skin.
- Aloe vera: The gel-like substance fetched from the leaves of aloe vera plant can eliminate all types of skin problems. Applying the gel in small amounts to the skin aids in adding a gentle suppleness to the skin. The good thing about aloe vera is that it generally suits all types of skin, and therefore, you can use it, regardless of whether you have a sensitive or combination skin.
- Apple cider vinegar: Vinegar can scrape off dead skin cells from the surface of the skin. It also has antiseptic properties that make it effective for removal of acne scars and blemishes.
If you have already tried and given up on different types of cosmetic creams to get rid of your blemishes, you must go for these Ayurvedic home remedies and get effective results. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
The onset of winter brings with it chilly and dry winds. For some, it’s the time to enjoy the chill weather with hot water baths and soothing drinks, and for others it’s time to brave the long persistent cold and flu like symptoms which cause sickness and discomfort.
People who are allergic to the winter season can catch a cold on the slightest exposure to cold air. Sometimes, it’s difficult to ascertain whether it is cold or an external allergen. In people prone to winter allergies, the allergies are mainly caused due to the allergens present in the environment. Mostly, winter allergies are also caused by the same allergens that are triggered in the summer season.
Thus, people who have some or the other form of seasonal allergy is likely to suffer from allergies as the season changes.
- Pet dander (flakes of skin in an animal's fur or hair) allergies are believed to escalate in winter since pets are mostly indoors during this season. The best way to deal with this is keeping the pet’s area clean and dry, washing and changing of the bedding regularly, and avoiding physical contact as much as possible.
- Dampness of clothes, blankets and shoes at home can be an allergy trigger for many people. The best way to control this type of allergy is to keep damp clothes and shoes in sun for some time. However, this may not work in many countries with extreme cold climates, which lack sunshine in their environment.
- Decaying leaves and other yard waste can cause allergies due to mould and mildew. Mopping and sweeping the floors and garden can help alleviate the problem to some extent.
- Dry climate can cause irritation in the nose and throat. It’s important to replenish the body with adequate liquids and water rich fruits and veggies. It’s important to choose your drinks wisely. Too much tea or coffee can also dehydrate the body. Go for ginger lemon honey infused in warm water for best results.
- Allergy symptoms can also be caused due to too much moisture in the environment. It can give rise to a stuffy or runny nose, sneezing and coughing. Thus it’s best to avoid sitting in a moist environment for long.
- Sinus congestions are also common during the winter season. Steam inhalation and hot showers can help relieve the symptoms and provide relief.
Whether you are allergic to pets, moisture, dampness, dry weather or chilled winds, the thumb rule is twofold—to understand what triggers your allergies and to avoid your exposure to those allergens. As we all know, allergies have no cure and they need to be managed. Drugs also help in controlling the allergy symptoms to some extent. However, it’s best to prevent them as far as possible. If you are confused about what triggers your allergy, make sure to consult your doctor.
Today with a rise in the number of side effects more and more individuals are turning towards Ayurveda for their hair loss issue. Hair loss can humiliate and hamper one's self esteem and certainty. At the point when treated early hair loss can be decreased and even ceased totally. Ayurveda trusts that hair fall control is especially related to the body sort furthermore the solidness of your mind-body structure. Typically the Ayurvedic treatment for hair loss incorporates meditation, diet, yoga, and yes, we can't overlook medicated herbal oil massage.
Ayurvedic Remedies for Hair Fall:
- Bhringaraj: Bringharaj has natural reviving properties and is considered as a natural conditioner, it is ordinarily accessible in powdered form and as a oil. Make a paste out of the leaves and apply it on the scalp for quite a while before washing it off. Doing this all the time advances hair growth.
- Neem: For quite a long time, neem has been utilized to treat skin conditions and hair loss. Customary utilization of neem on the scalp enhances blood circulation and fortifies the roots, which thus advances hair growth. You can add neem leaves to your shower water.
- The Indian Gooseberry: Also called as Amla, this Ayurvedic remedy for hair fall helps in treating indigestion and purifies the blood. It goes about as a preventive measure for dandruff and is likewise a rich conditioner. Amla reduces the itchiness of the scalp. It is rich in vitamin C, which takes care of numerous hair issues from inside. Make a paste which you can apply to your scalp to advance black and thick hair.
- Shikakai: Shikakai actually implies fruit for hair. Shikakai is rich in antioxidants and contains expansive doses of Vitamin C and D. This is useful for hair growth and nourishment. Normal utilization of shikakai will help your locks turn out to be long and glossy. Shikakai shampoos are accessible all over.
- Ritha: Ritha or soap nuts have been utilized by ladies for a considerable length of time as a natural shampoo. At the point when utilized routinely, ritha advances hair growth and makes hair thick and wonderful. Ritha additionally conditions your hair while cleansing it.
- Brahmi: Brahmi fortifies hair and advances hair growth. It gives nourishment to the roots and advances new follicle growth. You can make a paste of brahmi with amla, ritha, tulsi and ashwagandha powder and a liberal measure of curd. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
Seasonal allergies are usually characterized by sneezing, coughing and other allergic reactions. Also known as hay fever and allergic rhinitis, the condition tends to appear only during certain seasons of the year. The disease is triggered by changes in the weather and exposure to certain allergens like dust. The allergens cause the body to release histamine into the blood thus, resulting in symptoms of allergy.
The symptoms of seasonal allergy are:
- Congestion in the nose
- You may experience a blocked and runny nose
- You may have an itchy nose
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment that focuses on improving your overall well-being. The various Ayurvedic remedies for treating seasonal allergies are:
- Restrict Dairy Intake: You need to cut dairy out of your diet as dairy products have all the characteristics of a cold food. They tend to create imbalance in the “kapha” dosha in the body, thus leading to various diseases.
- Ayurvedic Detox: Consider doing an Ayurvedic detoxification to cleanse the body of the various toxins. It helps in smoothing out the “dosha” balance and hence improves your overall well-being.
- Nasya: This process requires you to put drops of medicated oils inside your nostrils. This lubricates the nasal cavity and prevents the allergens from causing an allergic reaction in the body.
- Eat More Warm Foods: Try to eat warm and cooked foods as much as possible. Eating frozen foods is not recommended as the nutrients from the food may not be absorbed properly owing to a weak digestive system which may be the result of a bout of severe seasonal allergies. Include foods such as soups and porridge and you have a perfect dish to gorge on.
- Exercise on a Regular Basis: Make sure you exercise on a regular basis to improve your fitness levels and also to keep a check on your weight. Certain “yoga” poses such as the downward dog and the cobra help to improve the digestive process. Add cardio workouts such as running and swimming to improve the health of the lungs.
- Add Spices: Add spices to your cooking such as turmeric or garlic as they help in rejuvenating the respiratory system. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.