Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeshkant SaihgalYour feedback matters!
I m married. Age 30. Starting of the marriage means 4years I was doing 2-3 time sex in night. But from last 3years only 1time I am able to do. Having a power energy to do but sex organ is not supporting. Pls suggest me.
Hi. I am not able to breathe properly at night, nose is severely blocked but there is no mucus also. There is a cough dripping feel at the back of the nose, like it is flowing towards the throat. The cough is quiet dry. Kindly suggest.
I am male 25. I am a frequent masturbation, watch porn also, my sexual strength is weak. M y legs r paining now, From past 2 years I am observing that when I pass stool n apply pressure a viscous liquid drop comes from my penis, I went to doctor, without any test he said its Chronic Prostatitis. 1st 4 weeks I take ofloxacin 400 mg twice a day, next 2 weeks nitrofurantoin twice a day, but still if stool is not hard its ok, but when I apply pressure viscous fluid comes, when I masturbates after it always I had an urge to urinate. I am so confused is it infection or because of over masturbation because I masturbate twice or thrice a week n from age 13.
I am suffering from Pcos from last 13 years and want to get pregnant. Please advice what should i do?
Ma scrotum size is become small .one side of testis (left side )hanging low compare to other testes. Hanging testis side skin s shiny. Premature ejection prob also there less than 1 min itself em reaching climax. If I stop masturbate will ejection prob solve. Or I need definite medical treatment. Will ma scrotum size will enlarge or become normal in size.
My mom's face gets swallowed and gets red and also feels itchy. We don't understand why it happens. She had taken lots of medicines of allergies but nothing had happened. please help.
Hi I have been suffering from viral fever for the past 5 days and my platelets have come diwn rapidly to 45000 could you help become out of this.
I have haemoglobin 19.52 and RBC count disturb due to this, got one stroke also. But did not get any defect in MRI or CT scan please advice how can I get into normal blood count.
My father met with an road accident 35 days ago and doctors removed the plaster today. But his plastered right knee is swelling. Is there any way to stop the swelling? how much time does it takes to recover completely? I am desperate to see him walk completely without any assistance. Kindly respond asap.
Sir, I am 36 years old and suffering from proper erectile and fast ejaculation issues and also less sexual desire or urge. Please advice.
My heel of both feet Xray lateral view states I have "bilateral retro plantar calcaneal spur" Severe pain in both heels. Currently taking health viva calcium with vit d3 tablet once per day. Should it be taken for heel spur. My calcium level is normal but vitamin d3 is below normal. 11.3 only. What kind of slippers should be used to relieve pain.
Awakening with a headache and on top of it a blocked nose is an unpleasant begins to the day. In the event that this turns into a standard event and even the face harms with general largeness in the head, it's a restorative condition called Sinusitis. Sinuses are air-filled depressions inside the skull bone. These empty spaces in the skull are arranged in cheek bones, brow, behind the scaffold of the nose and between the eyes. Another set is arranged in the upper area of the nose and behind the eyes. All the sinuses have the same coating that is available in the nose. This covering produces bodily fluid, which is depleted out of the sinuses through an opening in the nose. Homeopathy treatment can be a decent cure for Sinus of various sorts.
Top normal Homeopathic remedies for sinus infections
1. Silicea: One of the Best Homeopathic remedies for Sinus Infections with headache. Silicea happens to be one of the finest remedies in homeopathic for sinus disease. The headache caused by sinus fundamentally on right side happens to be treated best with Silicea. The patient requiring Silicea feels crisp and is extremely touchy to frosty air. Concealing warmly gives alleviation. One conspicuous sign for utilizing Homeopathic pharmaceutical Silicea as a part of cases of sinus happens to be stuffiness in the nasal parts. The discharges in the nasal areas get stopped up in hard coverings. On endeavoring to extricate these hulls, there is dying.
2. Belladonna: Top Homeopathic solution for sinus headache with smothered discharge: Normal Homeopathic prescription Belladona is one of the perfect homeopathic remedies for sinus diseases when sinus headache is because of smothered discharge. Belladonna is exceptionally useful when a Sinusitis patient grumbles of a brutal headache. The patient may get alleviation from the headache by restricting the head firmly or applying weight.
3. Kali Bichrome: Best Homeopathic solution for Sinusitis with discharge dropping once again into throat
Kali Bichrome is the top regular Homeopathic medication for Sinusitis where the discharge drops over into the throat regardless of leaving the nose. The discharge is thick and for the most part yellow.
Pcos: is a state where you find an elevated levels of androgens (male sex hormones) in women. It results in enlarged ovaries with smaller cysts or a bigger one. The pcos is characterised by irregular periods, heavy periods, acne, difficult in pregnancy. The condition usually is accompanied with other disorders like heart disease, obesity, diabetes and stress.
The diagnosis of pcos is done when there is no ovulation, high androgen levels, ovarian cysts.
The diet that is to be followed includes a weight loss diet and low gi diet.
Take more green leafy vegetables.
Its better to take fruits as such instead of fruit juices
Use olive oil for cooking and take healthy fats like nuts, salmon.
Since its low gi diet, its good to consume legumes, dhals, pulses.
When you are to take egg. Consume egg white alone.
Practice yoga n meditation to get free from stress.
Regular walking of about 20 mins ensures weight control and also aids in the control of pcos.
I am 46 years old and diabetic II since 2002. At present I am taking Amaryl 2mg (daily one tab) -- glucophase 500 mg (daily 3 tab) ---Cardace 2.5 mg (daily 1 tab) Januvia 100 mg (daily 1 tab. At presently by HbA1C is 7.4. Please advice.
Hi I am a male 19years male, how to avoid thinking of masturbation, its affecting my physical health? What should I do?
I am suffering from severe hairfall. Almost 300 strands per day. I know 100 strands is normal. I do not have any medical conditions and hit the gym 6 days a week. Any suggestions.
The medical term for protein leak in urine is commonly known as Nephrosis and if the leakage is too much it is termed as Nephrotic Syndrome. Such a situation can lead to kidney failure, if not treated on time can be highly dangerous. There can be a number of causes for this condition and it is detected by carrying out a urine test. The treatment for Nephrosis is a long-term process and is done mainly to prevent kidney failure.
The treatment for Nephrosis aims at controlling the protein leak and prevent kidney failure. It is very important for people who are new to kidney disease that they know about these below mentioned nine things, in order to stay strong.
9 Important things you must be aware of kidney disease:
- The feeling of helplessness due to the occurrence of kidney disease can be overcome by educating yourself. Individuals should learn everything about kidney disease and can gain vital information even from the Internet.
- It is very obligatory that the advice of the doctor must be followed by an individual suffering from kidney disease. It is not indispensable that the kidney disease always leads to failure of kidney and to prevent it from damage, it is necessary to comply with the orders of the Doctor.
- It is very important that you stick to a diet, which would keep you healthy and protect your kidneys from any further damage. You should be careful about everything you eat, and you can gain assistance on your diet from a renal dietitian.
- When you suffer from Chronic Kidney Disease, the blood value becomes very important to gauge the condition of your disease and whether it is getting worse or stable. From time to time, the healthcare provider would check your urine and blood, and he would also monitor your blood pressure and blood sugar.
- You can take help from the support group and accept their assistance. Your family is your best support system at the time of need, thus involving them is very important.
- You must make sure that you are getting the required care you need, and you need to educate yourself by communicating as well as asking questions.
- You will feel much better by being active, so do things that make you happy. You can exercise regularly but after taking advice from your doctor. Your main focus must be to keep yourself healthy.
- A positive attitude is anytime helpful in healing a disease. You can listen to music that entertains your mind and helps you stay positive.
- It is not difficult to stay healthy even with kidney disease, as the positive feeling would eventually help you face your problems. You must plan ahead and be ready for kidney transplant without getting worried.
Most importantly, it is important that you spread awareness and help people tackle the situation without any difficulty. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a Nephrologist.