Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajan Joshi
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajan JoshiYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
He is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. The waiting area in the dr Joshi's Maternity & Gynaec Hospital is very comfortable for elderly patients. I was quite depressed due to my condition, but my Rajan Joshi guided me to change my attitude. Finally with hertreatment, I am completely cured from the problem. The delay periods problem was at its peak. Rajan Joshi has expert knowledge in the field. Hygiene is very important, and I must dr Joshi's Maternity & Gynaec Hospital was extremely clean.
Dr Rajan Joshi is a one stop solution to all your problems. He proved to be a great help for me in my abortion process. He is located at Dr Joshi’s Maternity and Gynaec Hospital in Ahmedabad He is an amazing doctor.
The uterus or womb is a strong structure that is held up by the pelvic muscles and tendons. In case that these muscles or tendons extend or get distinctly powerless, they are no longer ready to support the uterus, bringing about prolapse. Uterine prolapse happens when the uterus hangs or slips from its ordinary position, into the vagina or birth channel.
Uterine prolapse might be fragmented or complex. A deficient prolapse happens when the uterus is just halfway drooping into the vagina. An entire prolapse depicts a circumstance in which the uterus falls so far down that some tissue rests outside of the vagina.
The danger of having a prolapsed uterus increases as a woman ages and her estrogen levels diminish. Estrogen is the hormone that keeps the pelvic muscles solid. Harm to pelvic muscles and tissues during pregnancy and labor may likewise lead to prolapse. Women with more than one vaginal birth and in their postmenopausal period are under the most significant risk. Any action that puts weight on the pelvic muscles can expand your danger of a uterine prolapse. Different variables that can increase your risk for the condition include:
Women who have a minor uterine prolapse might not have any side effects. Direct to serious prolapse may bring about side effects, for example:
- Having an inclination that you are sitting on a ball
- Vaginal bleeding
- Expanded discharge
- Issues with sex
- Feeling the uterus or cervix leaving the vagina
- A pulling or substantial feeling in the pelvis
- Bladder infections
In case that you experience these symptoms, it is important to see your specialist. Without appropriate diagnosis, the condition can weaken your vagina, bladder, and sexual capacity. Treatment is not generally fundamental for this condition. In case that prolapse is serious, talk with your specialist about which treatment choice is suitable for you. Nonsurgical medicines include:
- Shedding pounds to take the strain off of pelvic structures
- Maintaining a strategic distance from truly difficult work
- Doing Kegel works out, which are pelvic floor exercises that strengthen the vaginal muscles
- Taking estrogen substitution treatment
- Wearing a pessary, which is a device embedded into the vagina that fits under the cervix and pushes up and settles the uterus and cervix
Surgical medications include uterine suspension or hysterectomy. During uterine suspension, your specialist puts the uterus once again into its normal position by reattaching pelvic tendons or utilizing surgical materials. During a hysterectomy, your specialist expels the uterus from the body through the stomach area or the vagina. Surgery is usually successful; however, it is not suggested for women who anticipate having a baby later on. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Cancer or the big ‘C’ can affect any part of the body including the female reproductive system. These types of cancer are known as gynaecological cancers. Gynaecological cancers occur when normal cells start growing in an uncontrolled manner. There are many different types of gynaecological cancers which are named as per the organs in which they first develop. These include:
- Ovarian cancer: Cancer that affects the ovaries and ova
- Uterine cancer: Cancer that begins inside the uterus
- Cervical cancer: Cancer that begins in the cervix or the section of the reproductive tract between the uterus and vagina
- Vaginal cancer: Cancer that begins in the vagina
- Vulval cancer: Cancer that originates in the opening of the vagina, labia minora or labia majora, clitoris or mons pubis
- Fallopian tube cancer: Cancer that affects the fallopian tubes that connect the ovaries to the uterus
- Placenta cancer: Pregnancy related cancer
Gynaecological cancers are more commonly diagnosed in cases where the woman has a family history of cancer or has mutated genes. Advancing in age, exposure to hormones, and diethylstilbestrol can also increase the risk of suffering from such cancers. Additionally, viral infections such as human papilloma virus, obesity and unhealthy lifestyle choices such as smoking have also been identified as risk factors for cancer.
However, a woman may suffer from these types of cancer even if she does not fall into any of the above risk factor categories. Hence, it becomes important to focus on the symptoms. The symptoms of gynaecological cancers depend on the organ from where the tumour originated, the size of the tumour and it’s rate of growth.
Some of the symptoms which may be noticed are:
- Abnormal bleeding from the vagina
- Bleeding after intercourse
- Unusual discharge from the vagina
- Pain or discomfort in the abdominal area
- Swelling of the abdomen
- Painful intercourse
- Itching or burning sensations in the genital area
- Lumps, warts or sores in the genital area
- Unusual bladder and bowel habits
Gynaecological cancers can be treated by using chemotherapy, radiation, hormonal therapies or surgery depending on the stage of the cancer and the type of cancer. Hence, the earlier it is diagnosed, the better it is. Keeping the risk factors in mind, if the above symptoms are noticed, the doctor may ask for a number of tests to diagnose gynaecological cancers.
These tests include:
- A pap smear
- Pelvic examination
- Blood tests
- CT scan, ultrasound, MRI or any other form of imaging tests
- Biopsy scan
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
While some couples conceive with ease, conceiving a child can be extremely difficult for others. In cases where a woman is not able to get pregnant despite having regular intercourse in tune with her biological cycle, infertility tests may be suggested to investigate the reason behind this. In most cases, these tests are suggested if a year has gone by without intercourse resulting in a pregnancy. Women may also be said to be infertile, if they cannot carry a foetus to full term.
Infertility can affect both men and women and can be triggered by a number of different reasons. In some cases, it is treatable while in others, alternative ways of having a family may need to be discussed. Hence, it is very important to understand the different types and triggers for infertility and to undergo complete infertility investigations. Some of the common types of infertility investigations are as given below.
- Blood tests: A blood test of both partners is used to assess the general health of the couple and to identify any health factors that may be impeding fertility.
- Tests for women:
- Hysterosalpingogram: This is an X ray that can identify if a blockage or any other issue in the fallopian tubes are the cause for infertility.
- Pelvic ultrasound: This is used to have a look at the anatomy of the female reproductive system and to check for fibroids.
- Laparoscopy / hysteroscopy: This is used to get a clearer picture of the ovaries, uterus and other parts of the reproductive system.
- Tracking cycle: Ovulation and the thickness of the uterus lining may also affect infertility, This can be diagnosed by tracking and assessing the menstrual cycle.
- Tests for men
- Semen analysis:This test is used to get an idea of sperm concentration, motility and the appearance of sperm in a man’s semen. In some cases, the semen may not include any sperm cells. In such cases, a follow up investigation may be required to assess if sperm cells are being created in the testicles. This is known as testicular sperm aspiration or a testicular biopsy.
- Sperm DNA: The DNA in sperm also plays an important role in fertility. This test is used to assess the sperm DNA integrity and to see how it may affect embryo development and chances of an on-going pregnancy.
Infertility treatment depends on the cause identified by the above tests and hence it is important for both partners to undergo complete testing.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
According to a recent study of fertility and diet conducted by the Harvard Medical School, it has been revealed that consuming certain foods and abstaining from some can be easily opted for without any external intervention in order to aid in improving the ovulatory system, even though there are factors that you are unable to control, such as genetics and age. It is important to be aware of the small dietary changes that can potentially make you much more fertile than those who do not go for a healthy diet.
- Go for complex carbohydrates: Experts suggest eating more of slow and complex carbohydrates and restricting the consumption of processed ones. Your body is able to digest bad carbohydrates in order to turn them into blood sugar, which is harmful to the body. So you must stay away from cakes and cookies, white breads, white rice, junk food and all such items that appear unsurpassable. It is because the pancreas are compelled to release an additional amount of insulin into the blood for controlling the blood-sugar spike. On the other hand, you can go for good carbohydrates, such as whole grains, fruits and vegetables, which take time to digest and have a much slower effect on the insulin and blood sugar. It is evident that high levels of insulin can inhibit the process of ovulation.
Choose Iron-Rich Foods: A diet rich in iron that comes from vegetables and supplements may lower the risk of ovulatory infertility. Ovulatory infertility is only one cause of infertility and affects 25 percent of infertile couples. Vegetarian foods with iron include all types of beans, eggs, lentils, spinach, fortified cereals, long-grain enriched rice and whole grains. Add vitamin C from citrus fruits, bell peppers or berries to your meals to enhance iron absorption.
The "Fertility Diet": Women should choose the following "fertility diet" -
- Less animal protein and more vegetable protein
- Less trans fat and more monounsaturated fat (from foods such as avocados and olive oil)
- More high-fiber, low-glycemic carbohydrate-rich foods (including whole grains)
- More vegetarian sources of iron and fewer meat sources
- High-fat dairy instead of low-fat dairy
- Get enough folic acid: Folic acid has been proven to reduce a baby's risk of neural-tube birth defects such as spina bifida, and it is linked to a lower incidence of heart attacks, strokes, cancer, and diabetes. A good over-the-counter prenatal vitamin should contain more than the minimum recommendation of folic acid, between 600 and 800 mcg – what you'll need during pregnancy. In addition, you can eat folate-rich foods, such as dark green leafy vegetables like spinach or kale, citrus fruits, nuts, legumes, whole grains, and fortified breads and cereals.
- Dairy: It pays to bone up on dairy (milk, yogurt, and cheese) when you’re trying to conceive. Adding dairy to your preconception diet is good not only for bone health but also — potentially — for your reproductive health. So drink that milk, spoon up that yogurt, sip that smoothie, nibble on that cheese.
While the decision to breastfeed or not to is a personal one, however, it is known to have a number of benefits for both the baby and the mother. Ideally, a newborn baby should be fed only mother’s milk for the first six months of his or her life. This not only provides a nutritious diet for the infant, but it can also protect the baby from a number of diseases that could affect them now and in the years to come.
Here are a few reasons a mother should breastfeed her baby
- Well balanced nutrition: Mother’s milk is better than any form of infant formula. This is because it contains the perfect mix of vitamins, proteins and fats essential for your baby’s growth. Also, these nutrients are made available to the baby is easy to digest form which increases the amount of nutrition absorbed by the baby’s body. By breastfeeding a baby, the chances of them being overweight in their later years is also reduced.
- Immunity booster: Along with nutrients breast milk is also rich in antibodies that protect your baby against viral and bacterial infections. Breastfeeding a baby reduces their risk of suffering from asthma and other allergies in future and also reduces the frequency of ear infections, respiratory diseases and diarrhea.
- Better bonding: When a baby is being breastfed it is held close to the mother’s body and skin to skin contact is established. This benefits both the baby and the mother and helps build a strong bond between them. For the baby, this skin to skin contact builds a sense of security and for the mother, breastfeeding the baby can help deal with postpartum depression and make her feel connected to the baby.
- Helps the mother recover: Breastfeeding helps the mother get her body back to its pre-pregnancy condition faster. This is because breastfeeding burns calories and hence helps the mother lose pregnancy weight faster. It also triggers the release of hormones such as oxytocin which reduce uterine bleeding after delivery and help the uterus get back to its original size.
When breastfeeding a baby it is important to recognize when the baby is hungry and feed him or her before they start crying. Typically an infant should feed on each breast for 10-20 minutes at a stretch. It is also important to be patient and comfortable while breastfeeding so as to allow milk to flow evenly and to prevent fatigue.
I had a love marriage. My husband has a dark complexion, while I am of wheatish golden color. My mother-in-law, like every other typical Indian family, was preoccupied with the color of my skin and desired a light-skinned grandchild. She was convinced that my child would have a dark complexion, due to my wheatish skin color. A country like ours places a huge importance on fair skin and because of this I was determined to protect my child from the distress of being put through ‘fairness tests’ throughout his/her life.
The ‘Natural Brite Kit’ was the perfect solution and it saved me. It only required me to follow specific diet patterns and the intake of certain oral supplements in the sixth month of my pregnancy. And luckily, some months later, a daughter with fair, light skin was born to me. My mother-in law was very happy, all thanks to the ‘Natural Brite Kit’.
This case is only one of the many victories of ‘Natural Brite Kit’, from the large number of people who have used it successfully. This treatment includes the use of herbal treatment and bach flower in its remedies, and comes under Ayurvedic treatment. Not only is it an agent for cleansing, but it also conducts a purification of the body.
This treatment must be administered over a period of one month before the sixth month of pregnancy. The result is that your baby develops fair and smooth skin. The ideology of Ayurveda is that the body can be healed by maintaining a balance of the natural forces within it. And thus, this herbal medication includes healing powers. Ayurveda is an ancient science that boasts of vast aptitude and knowledge in preventive remedies as well as effective therapy.
Though we do not wish to portray dark skin as any being less than fair skin, in this country, fair skin is viewed as an asset. The fact that relatives ask if the infant is fair skinned or not is just one example that proves this point. This medication assures the child better opportunities and an improved present as well as future.
Is this form of treatment safe?
An all encompassing trial was taken of 1200 pregnant women, who were administered with both, a naturopathic diet as well as Bach flower. With a 97% success rate, a study of over five years resulted in 1169 of 1200 women giving birth to fair skinned babies.
What are the contents of the ‘Natural Brite Kit’?
A booklet of literature on this topic
The booklet is an extensive source of data about the principles and mechanisms of action of the “Ayurveda and Bach flower therapy”, the panel of doctors as well as the details of prescriptions for oral supplements.
The herbal medications in the package include:
Apple Grow Pills
What is the process of treatment?
The aim of the treatment is the gestation period for pregnant women in the 6th month. The procedure of this form of treatment includes a rigidly controlled diet. Dressing in dark colored clothing is prohibited during this period and overexposure to the sun should be avoided at all costs; these rules should be observed strictly. Along with this, certain supplementary intakes are a must. The details of how to use them are mentioned in the booklet and the supplements have been divided into three different parts.
What would be the expected Results?
A healthy baby with light colored skin.
My husband and I have been in a blissful marriage, and were expecting a healthy baby. When I conceived, like every mother I started planning for my child's future, the school, the clothes, the extra curricular activities and the sports he/she will play. But along with all this, I wanted my child to grow up be to good looking and fair. Me and my husband have always been dark skinned but I wants my child to be fair. The ‘Natural Brite Kit’ came to my rescue and was an immense blessing. All I had to do was follow certain diet instructions and also take some oral supplements during the sixth month of pregnancy. Few months later my daughter was born with smooth and fair skin, making my mother-in-law very happy! All of this was possible thanks to ‘Natural Brite Kit’.
This is just one example of the success of ‘Natural Brite Kit’ among many such cases from the patients who used them. This medication uses bach flower therapy and other forms of herbal treatment within the realm of Ayurveda. It helps in the purification of the body and thus acts as a cleansing agent for the skin. It is administered for a month in the sixth months of pregnancy and results in a fair complexion for the developing baby. The herbs used in this medication have healing powers which go with the general ideology of Ayurveda, which is to heal the body by promoting balance between the natural forces within it. As an ancient science, Ayurveda has an immense knowledge base and expertise in therapeutic and preventive medicines.
We don’t want to portray that fair skin is better than dark skin. However, for a long time, fair skin has held an advantage within our country. One of the manifestations of this is when relatives ask whether a new born baby is fair or not. With our medication, it helps the baby in the present and the future with not being judged and being given more opportunities.
Is this form of treatment safe?
In an extensive trial wherein over 1200 pregnant women participated, a combination of Bach flower therapy and a Naturopathic diet was given in the sixth month of pregnancy. This study spanned over a period of five years and among the 1200 patients, 1169 women gave birth to fair babies. That is a success rate of well over 97 %.
The contents of the ‘Natural Brite Kit’ are
a. Herbal supplements
b. Literature in the form of a booklet
The booklet has detailed information about the panel doctor, the mechanisms and the principles of action according to “Ayurveda and Bach flower therapy” along with the dosage instructions for the oral supplements.
The herbal medications in the package include
a. Apple Grow Pills
b. Shubangakalp Granules
c. Suprabhavati Tablets
How does the treatment work?
The target stage of the start of this treatment is the 6th month of the gestation period. Following a specific and strict diet is a primary protocol of this treatment. Other things to be followed are certain rules regarding dressing (such as the exclusion of dark clothes), avoiding exposure to the sun and the intake of supplements as per the instructions.
The supplements have three separate parts and details on how to use them are mentioned in the booklet.
What would be the expected Results?
A glowing, healthy and fair complexion for your child
My husband has a dark complexion and I have a wheatish complexion. It was a love marriage and my mother-in always had problems with my complexion as she believed that our kids will be fair. In a country like ours, fairness is given utmost important. I was under constant pressure living with my mother-in law and was determined to not let my unborn baby go through this “Fairness” test. Natural Brite was a blessing in disguise. I took the oral supplements and followed Diet Instructions during my 5th month of pregnancy and few months later I was blessed with a daughter with smooth, fair skin. My mother-in law was very happy. Thank you Natural Brite!
This case was just was one of our many patient success stories. Natural Brite uses principle of Herbal Medicine like bach flower therapy which act as a cleansing agent for the skin and purification of body. Thus when given in the pregnancy for a month in the 5th or 6th month brings about a flawless complexion of the developing baby. Herbs contain healing powers. Ayurveda is an ancient science which deals in preventive as well as therapeutic medicines. Ayurveda believes in balancing the natural forces of human body to heal.
When a child is born, the first question asked is, Is the baby fair? It is not our intention to project that FAIR is better than DARK, but to cater to the need the society has already since time memorial created in the subconscious of human civilization.
Is it safe?
This is study of 1200 pregnant patients who underwent a combinational therapy of Ayurveda and bach flower therapy as well as a naturopathy diet in the 6th month of pregnancy for getting a fair baby. The study was conducted in 2 hospitals over a period of 5 years and out of the 1200 patients 1169 delivered babies of fair complexion thus giving a result of 97 %.
The Natural Bite Kits contains Herbal Supplements & Literature (Booklet). Booklet contains all detailed information about the panel doctor, the social ethics of this protocol, principles and mechanism of action of "Ayurveda and Bach flower therapy", the dosage and instructions of the supplements to be taken. Herbal Medications include:
Apple Grow Pills
How does this work?
The treatment starts at 5-6 months of gestation period. The ayurveda protocol had a primary diet to be followed, certain ways of dressing (dark clothing deletion), limitation of sun exposure and supplements. The supplements consisted of two parts- ayurvedic herbs paste which is to be taken after dissolving in water/ milk twice a day & the bach flower therapy protocol for a month.
Fair skin, healthy baby