Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul RathodYour feedback matters!
I don't know but my haid pains alot. I mean almost each and every day. It's not that severe kinda mild? do what's the problem?
I am suffering from acute knee pain. I have swollen knees. I cannot walk properly. But due to my job I travel a lot. What type of shoe should I use? Suggest me some solutions.
I am 35 year old, my weight is 83 kgs and I am 5'8" tall. Feeling pain on knee joint and having pain at foot base also. Wht could be the reason of this.
Hello sir My Right hand in damage in accident I have lost my ring finger & my thumb, little finger properly not working so.
Hello sir, I have back pain problem. Also eyesight problem. When I use my mobile. That time come eyes drops problem. Please give me suggestion.
Hello doctor, I am getting pain in my lower legs if I walk for more distance. Could you please let me know why this is happening?
Please Help me, I have RBC in urine, protein 15 mg/dl in 2nd morning urine, constant back pain, creatinine increase to 0.88 from 0.75 in 3 months, I do only 2 time urine in a day thats too in very little volume, I goes to nephrologist he checked my Ultrasound and CT scan which is normal, complement blood test C3=136 and C4=12.5 (lower limit = 10) and said creatinine is within normal limits, and asked to come after creatinine increased above 1.2. Is he right? What will I do I feel very worried as of little urine and that too in low volume and dark orange with RBC with constant back pain? And doctor said this is normal. PLEASE HELP.
My legs join have pain every time. I fill pain before 2 years ago. So I ask to you what I doing this time?
I am married recently and I have pain while sexual intercourse. And I fear a lot while sexual activities. While sexual intercourse because of pain I used to push with legs and I think my pain threshold is poor. Kindly help me to over this.
I am not able to sleep properly as my head used to pain and legs from the thigh also gets pain how could I sleep .
I am 34 years, I am suffring from knees and backache pain. And whenever I was walking then breathing problem.
What are symptoms of Gouty Arthritis and how can they be distinguished from joint pain due to other reasons like Calcium deficiency, damage to nerves due to DM, Osteoporosis etc.
I have pain in my left hand from 2 days & also have itching in my palm continuously. Yesterday it was in half of palm area & wrist including ring finger & baby finger now it is in full hand. When I stretch palm I feel somewhat relaxed. Please suggest.
I am 32 year old lady. After my first delivery I got hip joint pain for last 9 months. I consulted with physiotherapist. But no use. What should I do?
Hello, my age is 49 ,There is a pain in my joints and my uric acid is 7, I am a badminton player, when I take medicine it will be fine but when I don't there is pain starts in my joints and legs. So guide me which doctor ,medicine and food is helpful for me.
Hell sir I am 20 year old male and have spinal pain over 1 month what should I do and what if don't want to take medicine?
An orthopaedic fracture is a serious issue that will require lots of care for the bones to heal and re-join. A broken bone is usually plastered so that the tissue may grow back together by fusing eventually, over a period of weeks. When these bones begin to rebuild in an effort to come together, the new bones are called soft callus. This will require lots of energy, which primarily comes from calories. This ensures that essential proteins like amino acids can be taken from the right type of food which would stimulate good blood flow.
So, let us take a look at the best diet that one can follow in order to recover from a fracture.
- Kale: Leafy green vegetables and herbs like kale can help in supplying good amount of protein and iron as well as calcium, which is highly important for good and strong bones. One can also find plenty of calcium in salmon and other kinds of sea food like sardines; consuming these can speed up the process. Sea vegetables like seaweed can also help in the process.
- Yogurt: Calcium can be supplied by various other kinds of food including yogurt, which has two kinds of amino acids. These amino acids are lysine and glutamine, which can assist the bones in swift calcium absorption for better recovery of the broken bones.
- Spinach: This is a very important ingredient in the bone healing process thanks to its dual elements of calcium and zinc, which come together to cause the appropriate chemical reaction for bone rebuilding. Other zinc heavy food items include pumpkin seeds and wheat germ as well as red meat.
- Broccoli: Ingredients like broccoli are rich in Vitamin K1, which is known to very good for the bone recovery process. This vitamin helps in mineralisation of the bone so that they may fuse with each other and form a new mass. One can have up to one cup of this green vegetable per day for a quick and effective fracture recovery process. Other ingredients like cheese and raw dairy products are known to have plenty of this vitamin as well.
- Green Bell Peppers: High on vitamin C which helps in producing the skin and tissue structuring element called collagen, green bell peppers are an excellent ingredient that can help you in your fracture healing process. Vitamin C can also be found in citrus fruits like oranges, strawberries as well as tomatoes.
- Milk: While milk has plenty of calcium, it also has another important ingredient called vitamin D. When calcium and vitamin D come together, the bones tend to heal much faster as vitamin D helps the bones in absorbing the calcium at a much high rate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.