Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Rahul A Aggarwal


Dentist, Ahmedabad

10 Years Experience  ·  100 at clinic
Dr. Rahul A Aggarwal BDS Dentist, Ahmedabad
10 Years Experience  ·  100 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I believe in health care that is based on a personal commitment to meet patient needs with compassion and care....more
I believe in health care that is based on a personal commitment to meet patient needs with compassion and care.
More about Dr. Rahul A Aggarwal
Dr. Rahul A Aggarwal is a trusted Dentist in Shahibaug, Ahmedabad. He has been a practicing Dentist for 10 years. He has done BDS . You can visit him at Anand Dental Clinic in Shahibaug, Ahmedabad. Don’t wait in a queue, book an instant appointment online with Dr. Rahul A Aggarwal on has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on You can find Dentists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


BDS - Gujarat University - 2007
Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Anand Dental Clinic

1-Floor, Shukan Mall , Near Rajasthan Hospital, Shahibaug Ahmedabad Get Directions
100 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Rahul A Aggarwal

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


All Reviews
View More
66908 User
View All Reviews


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

When i had some chilled and hot food that time my teeth is pain. What should I do?

Dentist, Jamshedpur
Your hypersensitivity problem in your tooth .How many days you have this? use Thermoseal RA toothpaste twice or thrice daily for 15 days .You will get relief.and advised to go for a detailed checkup. You can consult me .
Submit FeedbackFeedback

BDS, MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dentist, Pune
Take care of your teeth as you take care of your body!
35 people found this helpful

Dentist, Jamshedpur
When the pulp of the tooth becomes inflamed, septic or lifeless, one needs to go through the root canal treatment.

Sir, I am feeling pain in gums below one teeth and sometime pus is also comes from it on pressing gums. Kindly advice.

Dentist, Delhi
Take a xray of your teeth to know what is actually problem with tooth. You can also send it to me. It is either periodontal or endodontal problem which needs urgent attention.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

MDS Endodontist, BDS
Dentist, Delhi
Keeping your mouth moist is very important. If, because of taking medicines your mouth feels dry, try increasing your fluid intake or  using an artifical saliva product or chewing a sugarless gum after a meal so as to keep your mouth from dryness and generate moisture.

Doctor I have a problem with my dental. I will get too much pain when I was eating too cold or too hot products. What can I do for this doctor. Please help.

DNB (Oral Surgeon), BDS
Dentist, Hyderabad
It might be senstivity justtry colgateprosenstive massage with finger thrice a day and do light brushing.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What is jaw reconstructive surgery, does it imclude removing a part of jawbone and replacing with implants like titanium, does it help to reduse curvy jawline?

MDS Prosthodontics
Dentist, Ranchi
It is very broad topic to discuss. In short reconstruction means to reform or repair the defective part of the bone. Reconstruction can be done with implant or with the bone taken from some other part of the body. It all depends on the need and cause for surgery. And what do you mean by curvy jawline?
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am Anupam sau, 25 years old I am facing one problem. Everyday I wash my teeth by glister but after some times I facing bad smell from my mouth and I afraid to talk with anyone. Now what I solve my problem. Can you help me?

Dentist, Gurgaon
first v have to look out for causes of bad it is due to infection in oral cavity or due to gastric upset. if u have swollen gums then u need an oral prophylaxis ; or cavities in teeth then have to get the treatment accordingly. if u have gastric upset then then it has to be treated accordingly. glister or any paste will give u some freshness for some time BT not permanent.for permanent cure we have to eliminate the cause .
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have had a RCT on 1st molar few months ago. Now it pains and have nodule on the gum.

M.Sc - Medical Bio-chemistry, BDS
Dentist, Jaipur
This may be a case of rct failure due to imoroper sealing of canal or due to unobturated canal. Visit your dentist and get radiograph done. If required go for rerct.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir I am 28 year old I suffering from blooding teeth and very bad smell from mouth. So please suggest me some what I can do to resolve it.

Dentist, Delhi
Hello lybrate-user Rai if you gums are bleeding you please consult your doctor and have scaling and root planing use a good mouth wash suggested by you doctor and have tongue clean.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir .i eat gutkha from 8 years .now a days from 20 .my mouth doesn't open fully .when I tried to open the mouth fully its has severe pain .sir mere jabdo main bahut pain hota hai jab main khana khata hu. please give me solution to cure from this problem.

Post Doctoral Research (Ph.D.) (A.M) (Oncology), Integrative Oncology for Physicians (MSKCC, N.Y, USA), Doctor of Natural Medicine (N.D/ N.M.D), Ayurveda (I) Cert., Advanced Strategic Management (APSM), B.E (Computer Sc. & Engg.), Clinically Relevant Herb-Drug Interactions (CME) - (Cine-Med Inc. USA)
Alternative Medicine Specialist, Bhubaneswar
Hi lybrate-user, I appreciate you seeking help. First and foremost, get your oral cavity clinically examined by a dentist, and then proceed as advised by your physician. Again, it is in your best interest that you discontinue this habit of chewing 'Gutkha' at the earliest. Allergy apart, its constituents can be likely carcinogenic, regular use of which may increase risk of oral sub-mucosa fibrosis (OSMF), oral cancers etc all. Your present symptoms, as described, are indicative of OSMF which shall need treatment lest it leads to further complications. Dental checkup/ treatment apart, advise connect in private for an integrative naturopathic treatment with suitable alternative medicines that can help improve clinical outcomes. Do take care, and all the very best.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

BDS, Fellow of Academy of General Education (FAGE)
Dentist, Nawanshahr
Brush your teeth twice a day. Use medium brush for cleaning nd change your brush after every month. Use a gud toothpaste for cleaning.

Hyperdontia Too Many Teeth?

MDS - Periodontology and Oral Implantology, BDS
Dentist, Mumbai
Hyperdontia Too Many Teeth?

When asked about the number of teeth, the immediate response is 32. What most people don’t realize is that this includes that 4 wisdom teeth also, which don’t erupt in 50% of the adults. The revised number is therefore 28. Again, this is what is normal, and there could be variations among people. While some could have lost some tooth and have less than 28, another interesting bunch of people can have more than 28.

This condition of having extra teeth is known as hyperdontia that is hyper for more and dontia for teeth. Also called as supernumerary teeth, they erupt in the same line as other teeth or if there is lack of space, erupt either on the tongue side or on the cheek side of the jaw bone. In severe cases, it could sometimes even give the appearance of a mouthful of teeth.

These vary in shape and size and the following are the common forms of supernumerary teeth.

  1. Mesiodens: The most common form, they erupt between the incisors in the front of the mouth. The extra teeth are usually conical and much smaller than the regular incisors.

  2. Paramolars: These would look like smaller molars and can grow on the cheek or the palatal side.

  3. Distomolars: These are extra-small, additional wisdom teeth and grow beyond the third molars.

Reasons: Not clearly established, but genetics has a key role in their formation. Abnormalities like cleft lip and palate, Ehler-Danlos syndrome, and Gardner syndrome can also lead to supernumerary teeth. It is more common in men than women.

Fixing Hyperdontia: Even if they do not cause any immediate damage, they will be exerting extra pressure on other oral structures and should be removed. The gums and the jaw bones will be under a lot of pressure with the extra load.

Before going ahead with removal, the underlying cause needs to be identified. If there is any anomaly like cleft lip or palate, that needs to be corrected. If Gardner’s syndrome is suspected, then other symptoms also need to be checked for. Once the cause is identified, then removing hyperdontia is just one part of the whole treatment.

A radiograph will help determine,  if there are additional teeth present. A removal plan then needs to be drawn up. After removal, the orthodontist will need to be involved to correct any misalignment with braces. The exact duration and type of treatment will depend on the patient condition. If it was just a conical mesiodens that erupted between the two incisors, then it could just be removed and the space closed in a short period of time. However, if there are many of them, then a planned removal and correction is required.

5 people found this helpful

Many time I clear plak from my bottom teeth but after some week again it starts though I brush properly How can I prevent it?

Dentist, Mohali
Complete scaling (professional cleaning) of your teeth will solve your problem. Its probably calcified (hardened) plaque also called calculus, deposited on your teeth near gum line which cannot be cleared by brushing.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I used to drink more alcohol how to avoid drinking alcohol? And my inside of mouth is suffering with pimples. Side of my stomach was paining, what shall I do? Please advice.

Reparenting Technique, BA, BEd
Psychologist, Bangalore
Go for a complete medical check up with a physician. If you think that you will find it very difficult, then admit yourself to a hospital and go for de-addiction: which normally lasts for about two weeks. Then follow that up with addiction counseling from a professional for at least three years to completely get rid of the habit. If this is also not enough, then admit yourself into a de-addiction center and stay there for at least 6 months and after that attend counseling with a professional. There are medicines that help with the drinking just to ease the initial craving, called antabuse. It has to be taken regularly and even a minor consumption of alcohol (like in cough syrups), accidentally or otherwise, will lead to reactions, sometimes requiring hospitalization. Ultimately, it is your will power and the support that you receive from the medical fraternity and your close and dear ones. You must also learn to substitute and deal with the oral need, a rigid value system, the script issue, and of course look at all the genetic factors to plan a strategy not to get into what is called ‘cross addictions’ i.e. another form of addiction that may appear alright but is in fact as bad as the primary addiction. The center or hospital and the counselor will advise and guide y ou on several measures and precautions you will need to take to stay with your resolve. Even after the rehabilitation you must attend AA meetings and continue this support for a long time. Your family will also need to attend some sessions and go for Al-anon meetings for their co-dependency issues. You cannot be treated in isolation because the family has gotten used to your drinking and have made some unhealthy adaptations to somehow cope. Your children will also have to attend meetings to work out their issues because of your habit. In fact, they are all suffering from the Adult Children Of Alcoholics Syndrome (ACOAs), which in effect means that they are genetically predisposed to alcoholism or can have cross addiction problems and they will have similar traits of the abusing alcoholic but in a milder form. There are special support groups for them all over the world. Should they touch or indulge in alcohol or any addictive substances or behaviors, they could also become full-fledged addicts themselves. Make a serious plan with the wife and children and whoever else’s support you can get and act on it fast.
32 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a bad habbit of pan masala chewing but I want to quit please suggest me how can I quit it?

Dentist, Chennai
Mentally you should be focused. Please have a self confidence to control the habit. Do the wish as you think. Try to reduce day by day of frequency of taking pan masala.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having bad breath please help what to do in emergency to stop bad breath instantly. Yaar meetings please sir help.

Certified Implantologist, MDS Prosthodontics, BDS
Dentist, Gurgaon
Dear, the symptoms which you have described relate to gum disease in which there are calculus, tartar, plaque deposits on the teeth and the gums become weak and swollen. There is also bleeding from the gums and foul smell from the mouth. The teeth become loose this maybe what is commonly known as pyorrhoea. You need to consult a qualified dentist and get your teeth cleaned and the gums treated.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 21 years old suffering from smile my teeth are yellow in color. I cannot even laugh aloud at my friends please help me what to do?

BDS, MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Advanced course in maxillofacial sugery
Dentist, Lucknow
Is it permanent from birth or it has occurred now if by birth could b fluorosis you can get bleaching done if recent get a scaling done you may use snowdent.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed