Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul A AggarwalYour feedback matters!
My father age is 65 years, suffering from loose motion, actually his teeth removed, on the same day problem happen, giving methi, dicikson wouldn't work, now went to clinic, I wanted to know which are the food to be eaten? Please suggest,
I need to do a teeth wash. Is it safe n if teeth washing will whiten my teeth? Also please tell me the cost for a good teeth washing in kharagpur?
The tooth of which I have taken rct treatment but couldn't complete has turned black. What does it mean and what should I do? What would be the cost if any treatment has to be done?
I took tobacco since last 20. Years , so my teeth got dark brown. Now what should I do to became natural white teeth.
When I am playing kabaddi my front tooth is broke half due to crash someone else after broke I have sense In tooth anything I eat, drink my tooth is sensing I am 12year old.
While we all dream of a white set of pearly teeth that can be flashed off when we smile, in reality, there are lot of oral problems that do not allow you to do so. There could be stains on the teeth, swollen or bleeding gums, bad breath and the list goes on. All of these can be easily managed by following some regular oral hygiene practices. While most people do not realize, the gums hold the teeth in place and are very essential for overall dental and oral health.
- Brushing: A much despised activity, this is one habit that should start early in life and continued through life. The benefits of good brushing, practiced at least twice a day, cannot be underestimated. While it is advisable to brush with each meal that was soft and sticky, it may seem impractical. An alternate is to rinse off with each meal thoroughly to prevent sticking of foods to the teeth. Twice a day brushing is mandatory. Check with your doctor on the correct technique, to avoid damage to tooth structure.
- Rinses: Each meal should be followed by a thorough rinse to clear the tooth surfaces of foods that may stick to it and continue to cause damage. Where possible, an antibacterial mouth rinse should be used. If not, plain water is a good substitute.
- Flossing: While brushing takes care of the tooth surfaces, there are surfaces between the teeth which escape cleaning via brushing. Flossing is advisable for these areas and should be done at least once daily.
- Gum massage: After each brushing session, do a plain finger massage that will help in improving blood circulation and improve the health of gums.
- Fluoride: If you know that you are highly prone to caries, then using fluoridated toothpastes or fluoride pastes should be a good option to reduce incidence of caries.
- Scaling: A professional cleaning at a dental clinic at least once in 6 months is a must. This will help identify any early decay and also remove dirt and plaque from the tooth, leaving it healthy and free of infection.
The gums, as noted earlier, are extremely important to keep the teeth in place. Weakened gum health as indicated by swelling, bleeding, or redness should be immediately checked by a dentist and treated. The health of the periodontal fibers helps hold the teeth firmly in place. Damaged fibers can also lead to tooth mobility and eventual tooth loss. So, when gum disease is suspected, it is always advisable to visit a dentist and get them checked and cleaned if necessary.
These are some oral health practices which must be started early in life and followed religiously to get rich dividends.
I am 63 years. I have 8 extra teeth behind or in front of the original teeth, disorganized so far no tooth pain or no other problems so not thought of removal. Thinking of potential issues as aging increases. What would you advise.
Im having hholes in middle of the teeth n having pain when im taking cool and hot items please help me.
I am an often victim of mouth ulcer, facing this problem once a month. May I know what would be the reason for this and any solutions for it? I think it may be due to sweet tea or coffee, but am not sure about it. Can you please tell me what is it exactly?
Hello, I am 25 years old. Actually I sm depressed in thinking about bad breath. A bad smell is spreading out from my mouth cavity. I will not be able to interact with people closely. Suggest me proper medications. I have no medical issues with GI system. I make sure to drink 3 lit. Of water every day.
I am 55 years old I can not eat hot and cold together. It gives me pain even if I eat like ice cream, please suggest.
1. Start chewing from both the side.
2. It may take 7-10 days to adjust with new crown or bridge.
3. Maintain proper oral hygiene with brushing twice a day.