Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. RaghuveerYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr, My baby having left side eye infection, sometimes it's gone completely wet by tears. Pls suggest what to do, she is 6 month old.
I am 43 yr. Every day I am reducing 300 calories I am diabetic & high blood pressure. By doing exercise I have control in diabetes 110 fasting also after exercise if I check my bp it is 120-80, 130-88. Should I stop medicine of bp telly40 i'm not taking any medicine for diabetes. Can I eat watermelon, mango, litchi. I m not eating sugar &having less salt. Please suggest the fruits I can eat.
My skin is dry af. Whenever I move my nail over my arm the roughness gets highlighted as if scribbling done by pen. I'hv applied a numerous lotions and creams however all failing to result to dilute my problem. What to do?
I have a cold and cough form 4 days, while cough a liquid is coming out from mouth which same as liquid from nose, could you please give some suggestion and name the medicine which cures.
Sir, I am 50 years old female, used to get stomach pain and consulted doctors and they advise to remove the uterus. Is it possible to solve without removal of the uterus? by taking medicines.
I am 24 yrs old male. Whenever I walk my thighs rub each other and becomes red and itchy. please suggest want to get rid of the rashes?
Hi doctor my penis foreskin is not going back, and if I try hard, it pain. please suggest me any cream to use for this problem. I try every morning while take bath to take back but not working.
Sugary foods should be consumed in limited quantities as the bacteria in dental plaque changes them into acids.
Sir, I am face the problem of heavy headache from recent days, but this type of headache I'll not face before. So iam kindly asking the preeminent solution for this.
Sir I am frequently suffering with over breathing I think it is asthma I am drinks Cool drinks every day please give us a suggestion sir.
What is the right time to have our meals and what type of diet we should take to be healthy? Also what type of food slower the ageing process?
I am having a huge problems due to insufficient of vitamins and proteins never get energy to eat, its a huge problem in daily life, how to recover from it?
Hello doctor I have dry cough. Cold. Blocked nose. And sneezes are there for 2 days. I have a fever from only 2days yesterday night. And the morning temp was OK. Now my body heats up and I have a fever. I took medicines for fever and cold. Combi 650 something I dont want to spread it to anyone. If its a H1N1?
I am a 18 years old lad suffering from cold and throat pain fro early morning today, I gurgeled several time and took crocin tablet. Bt its paining in my neck till now.
The lungs are highly prone to chronic problems. Be it asthma, bronchitis or COPD, these problems require chronic treatment and the patient is always on alert. Homeopathy believes that these are just symptoms of an underlying, deep-rooted cause and addressing the root cause can help in complete cure of symptoms. By working on the underlying problem, homeopathy attempts to:
- Prevent further damage to the organs; so disease progression is arrested
- Reduce dependency on steroids and bronchodilators, which is very common among most people with chronic respiratory disorders
- Natural and holistic treatment with minimal side effects
It is to be noted that different clinical presentations are treated with different compounds, and there are more than 25 compounds that can be used in people with chronic respiratory disorders. The doctor would choose the right compound depending on the presenting symptoms. Some of the commonly used compounds are listed below:
- Bryonia: In people with dry hacking cough and rusty sputum, this is useful. The symptoms are aggravated by any sort of motion and warm temperatures.
- Rumex: In people with dry/stringy cough, which is increased in cold temperatures and by talking, this medicine proves useful.
- Kali Bichromicum: Where the patient has yellow, sticky mucous which is worse in the morning, this compound is effective.
- Aconite: It is very useful in treating bronchitis, where there is frequent sneezing, restlessness, coryza-like symptoms or excessive perspiration. Its uniqueness is that it prevents development of a full-fledged bronchitis.
- Belladonna: This is useful in patients with bronchitis who have violent fever and distressing cough that is worse with lying down and at night. The coughing spells are dry and short with irregular breathing. There is also fullness in the chest with no pain, though children might cry with this fullness. There is increased drowsiness where patients sometimes doze off into a semiconscious state.
- Sulphur: It is very useful in people with chronic bronchitis, where the patient has significant rales (sounds due to air movement within the bronchi). This is accompanied by mucous that is thick and can contain pus. The patient could also suffer from bouts of suffocation.
- Bacillinum: It is widely used in people who tend to catch cold easily. The mucous membranes are highly irritated and the patient feels very congested.
Other useful compounds include Phosphorus, Mercurius, Antimonium tartaricum, Rumex, Puslatilla, Ipea, Chelidonium and Sulphur. As noted, with homeopathic compounds, the right compound is determined by multiple factors including the stage at which the infection is at the time of presentation, nature of the cough, type of mucus, aggravating or relieving factors, presence of a cold, overall health status, habits, etc. The doctor will identify the right compound for you after checking these, so you are advised not to self medicate.