Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Treatment of Peripheral Nerve
Submit a review for Dr. R S BhatiaYour feedback matters!
I want to last long in bed. I have heard about some instant pills that helps to stay long in bed. Which pill should I take. And also does taking pill will create numbness as created by some of long lasting condoms Please advise I want to stay long for my first time and also it should not take away the pleasure.
My father 75 years of age is feeling numbness in toe and below knees. Which doctor we should consult and what should be the problem.
Hi, I have a 6 year cousin and he has a tumor in his head we have already consult with many doctor but no one is ready for operation as he is only 6 year of age. We have shown doctor n bangalore, bhubaneswar other city also. So kindly could you please tell me the proper hospital in india wher we can raise our hope. As the boy is getting weaker day by day.
My wife age 42 years suffering from problem in respiration properly in some specific conditions. In high temperature and some times in tension she feels she can not breath properly and she can not breath with nostrils, she feels uneasy in this situation. What can be the problem. She also get up in a shock while in deep sleep if any body disturbs her sleep and cry in a very hostile manner. In a few seconds she get normal. We consult a neurologist but he say this is not a problem. Please guide what can be the problem. Is it heart related problem?
Sir, i'm 50 years old male, feeling numbness in hands and pain on top of head, cervical problem too. Help me please.
I have been suffering from migraine from past three to four months and I want to be cured from this problem and I hope you have solution.
My hands and cheeks are shivering most of the time. Two years before I consulted a Dr. in med college and they said this because of essential tremor. Can you pls help me?
Asperger's syndrome has been found to affect people at a tender age. The augmented impacts of this syndrome are felt as you grow up. It is a neurological disorder falling under the scope of Autistic Spectrum Disorders. However, it is a milder form of autism and has similarly unidentifiable causes. A person afflicted with Asperger's syndrome will not exhibit stark signs of the disorder. These persons are usually smart and brilliant but face issues in communicating or interacting socially.
Factors that may result in this disorder:
- Genetic factors could also afflict you with such a syndrome. Thus, it is important to carry your family history while consulting a doctor.
- Certain changes in a person's brain could create trouble.
- Your body could be susceptible to external toxins: many times bacteria and viruses from a polluted environment can lead you to such a serious neurological condition.
Ways to diagnose Asperger's syndrome:
- A doctor would concentrate on your child's speech: Language development can hint at many underlying health issues. Your child might fail to process speech around him or her which impairs its own speech.
- Exchanges in a social setup could be indicative of something: Children or adults could find social gatherings challenging. They feel awkward to interact with friends, relatives and colleagues. It takes a lot of effort on their part to exchange basic pleasantries. A doctor will be able to deduce from such symptoms.
- Facial expressions while conversing could help diagnosis: A person's facial expressions tell a lot about how they formulate or feel about things. Their words, at the same time, could be contrary. Counselors lay stress on frequent sittings to closely note the gestures made by a patient.
- Comprehension and coordination capabilities: Your child or loved one might find it difficult to handle motor regulated appliances. Comprehending instructions could also be a test. People suffering from Asperger's syndrome face problems in understanding simple things.
- Responding to change will also be taken into consideration: Patients trying to cope with this syndrome are usually not open to change. They take a very long time to adapt to a given way of life; a sudden change will thwart their idea of normalcy.
I am suffering from acute Migraine. I have been on medication since 2 years but now the pain is getting unbearable also the frequency of headaches has increased. It happens once a day and sometimes even twice a day. Please suggest some tips by which I can minimize it. Thnku.
My stone in right kidney is 4.1 mm and in ureter it is 5.5 mm. I am suffering from migraine also. Please guide some dietary plan. As 4 year ago I have positive thyroid by only small amount but I gained a lot of weight. Whole day I used to have small meals but doesn't lose much weight. I am getting more fatty day by day and getting tensed due to these diseases.
I have a 12 year old boy with klin (chromosome xyx) syndrome. He cannot speak and walk. He can manage a wheel chair. Active to some extent. Only one testis is visible. Head is slight; y bigger. Fair and lovely. Where can I get right treatment for such a child and what is that?
Hello doctor I am male 31 year. I feel like my total body shivering and always feel my very heavy in hand. What is the reason kindly advice me. What so I do.
Sir/madam, I am 35 years old and suffering from acidity (GERD) since 6 to 7 years and also suffer from migraine. Doctors told that migraine is due to acidity. I have consulted ayurvedic, homeopathic, allopathy doctors but not cured. Now I have been prescribed Pantocid DSR, Naxdom 250mg & betacap plus 10. I feel ok. How long can I continue the prescription? please suggest safe remedy.
Sir I wanted to know what are the symptoms of moto neuro disease. What are the treatment available for it.
Neurological disorders are problems with any one or a combination of the central nervous system or any of its peripheral systems such as cranial nerves, neuromuscular junctions, and the autonomic nervous systems among others.
Some extreme examples of neurological disorders are:
- Alzheimer's disease
- Parkinson's disease
- Disorders brought on by strokes
- Multiple sclerosis and others
What is physiotherapy and how can it help?
Physiotherapy is a form of treatment where practitioners use physical forms of treatment such as massages, exercises, heat treatment and other controlled forms of external stimuli to treat physical disorders.
This method of treatment can be very effective in correcting neurological disorders.
Some of the physiotherapy techniques, which can be implemented to help patients, are as follows:
- Electrical Stimulation: This method is commonly used to treat muscular problems, especially incurred after an accident or any other form of injury. In this method, controlled electric stimulation is given to specific nerve areas over the skin to stimulate them.
- Heat treatment: This method involves applying heat to parts of the body such as joints or muscles where there is nerve or muscular damage. This treatment is especially effective for muscle related problems.
- Ice or cold treatment: Vertically opposite to the principle of heat treatment, ice or cold treatment is used to contract muscles within the body. This is especially effective where inflammation needs to be controlled.
- Manual therapy: Possibly the most common form of physiotherapy, this method employs massages, pressure points, stretching and hands on strengthening exercises and helps regularize nerve impulses to areas where they have been affected.