Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Treatment of Peripheral Nerve
Submit a review for Dr. R S BhatiaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from headache from last 15 days. And I have been advised for ct scan. What to do . What are the symptoms of brain tumour.
I am suffering from 1. Memory loss for the last 4 years 2. Acidic reflection for the past 3 years 3. Diabetic but under control with Glyred M 4. Acute migraine for the past 25 years.
My father has age of 55 years. Recently he made an accident as a normal head injury and back pain few days back but now two things are normal but blood creatinine level is rising rapidly. There is no prior symptoms of any type of kidney disease but now he suffering for blood creatinine. What can be the possible reason for that. He is under treatment in hospital and admitted since one week.
Hi doctor, I'm 25 year old male. 5" 11 height, 90kg weight, not married, from 1 week I'm eating full sweets in relatives homes from that time I'm getting full hungry at noon times my body is shivering I'm unable to control. If I do a small work also I'm getting full sweat, my heart beat also running fast I can sense when I touch my heart area. I think this is diabetics problem, So can I know the reason pls? Is it possible to get in early ages? My parents also diabetic. What type of doctor, tests I need to take to find all these problems?
March 21st 2016 I was attacked by bell's palsy I consult to the neurologist and take treatment he said me to have medicines for 1 month and physiotherapy. The course had completed. But there is still 10 %of problem is there. Now what I have to do and what types of foods I have to take and which ones are not to take and if any exercises plzz tell to me. Thanking you sir.
My father is suffering from paralisis and unable to speak for 4 years (age 60 years. What should I do ?
Sir since more than 10 years I am suffering diabetic and from 3 months . I am suffering with foot flaming sensation and nerves flaming trouble . I am staying at hyderabad and aged 57 years so kindly advice sir.
My son aged 32 yrs has been suffering from cerebral palsy hyper tone since birth. Unable to stand on his own and walk. Talks but slowly. Can you please suggest any treatment or otherwise?
She was in paralysis condition since seven month. Improve very slowly what I give her to eat for her fast recovery?
A Brain Tumour can be defined as an abnormal growth of the tissues in the brain, which can disrupt the proper brain functions. Generally, the cells in the human body die and are replaced by new cells, while in the case of a tumour, the old cells do not die and form an accumulation and continues to grow to form a mass as more and more cells are added to it.
Symptoms of Brain Tumour:
- Headache: Having headache on regular basis, without any history of having such frequent headaches in past, which becomes worse because of other pressure related activities, such as sneezing, coughing, exercising might be a possible symptom of brain tumour and issues related to such sudden and frequent headaches should be taken up with the doctor without any further delay.
- Seizures: Seizures (fits) are amongst the most common symptoms of brain tumour, which might be limited to a particular body part or the whole body. Seizures might even continue after the treatment of brain tumour because of the left scar tissues in the brain.
- Numbness in arms/legs: Numbness in any body part, especially arms and legs should also be get evaluated timely, so that, if the possible reason behind them is a brain tumour, then the same could be treated well on time.
- Balancing problems: Poor coordination and balancing problems also arise as the most prominent symptom for the brain tumour and hence such small changes must be evaluated and the person suffering should be taken to a doctor immediately to get treated without any delay.
- Memory problems: Lack of concentration, poor memory and short term memory loss are few of the possible symptoms that indicate the presence of tumour.
- Nausea or vomiting: Nausea or vomiting might be the symptoms of many other possible health issues, but a headache supported by nausea and/or vomiting is one of the many symptoms of a brain tumour and hence should not be ignored.
- Facial paralysis: The inability to keep the facial activities under control also indicates the presence of a possible brain tumour and the same should also be diagnosed as soon as one experiences it.
- Change in vision: A person suffering from brain tumour might also experience changes in the vision, dizziness, blurry vision, among other sight related issues.
- Change in speech: The inability to speak properly and changes in the speech of a person may also indicate a possible presence of a tumour.
- Hearing problems: Sudden occurrence of hearing problems and other hearing related disorders might have the brain tumour as a possible reason.
Diagnosing a brain tumour may include one or more of many tests, including CT scan, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Angiogram and biopsy. One should never ignore the symptoms of the brain tumour and should get himself/herself checked since the brain tumours might result into permanent damages to the brain; hence such issues should never be ignored. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a neurologist.