Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Submit a review for Dr. R L VadiYour feedback matters!
My mother has dark circles around her eyes and its growing day by day and she has low blood pressure too.
I have extremely dry skin and lips its awful I have tried eythin. Even olive oil and other things but itz still d same wht cn I do plzz suggest me something.
Tell me the diet plan to reduce belly fat. And maintain a good quality body posture. And give some suggestions to reduce face skin hole and remove dark circles.
My daughter has rashes (skin colour) all over her face and neck and some on hand and leg from last 10 days. 5 days back she had fever (101f) for 2 days. After that there was no fever but rashes were there. From yesterday night she has fever again (100.5). She is dull when fever increases but rest of the time she is ok. appetite has gone down but she is still eating at least 3 meals, less in quantity though. Medication:- fever - crocin 250 mg (3.5 ml) Cough and cold :- maxtra (5 ml twice) Rashes:- atarax (5 ml twice). Cetafil and calamine. Please suggest.
Only my face and neck became black compared to rest of body. What should i do? Waiting for your suggestion, thank you.
Causes, symptoms and preventive measures for Acne
Hi I am Dr Rohit Goyal. I am Ayurvedic skin specialist. Today I will discuss about acne.
Acne is a very common skin disorder in adults. Basically acne is an inflammatory disease due to excessive secretion of oil. It's an inflammatory pills biases gland disorder. Usually acne affects face, but also affects shoulders necks and backs. Commonly starts with mini papules blackheads whiteheads How to convert it into nodules cysts permanent scars.
Today I will give you some tips about how to prevent acne?
- Drink a lot of water. Water helps to detoxify your blood to excrete urine.
- Don't touch or pinch your pimples again and again.
- Don't wash your face more than 2 times a day. Because dry and oily both type of skins are prone for acne.
- You can also take green tea and antioxidant probiotics also help to improve acne.
- Don't take excessive antibiotics. And isotretinoin and derivatives for preventing acne. Because it also helps to prevent acne but also affects your liver and kidney.
So I will give you some tips how to treat acne.
- You can use tea tree oil or clove oil in 1% 2% concentration For local application and
- also use Neem chirayata Tulsi In form of capsules powders And decoctions
- also use Some vitamins like vitamin A Vitamin E Omega 3 fatty acids Primrose oil Primrose capsules also prevent acne
- Don't use excessive cosmetic on face.
- Use moisturizer every time after wash and
- if you are constipated please remove your constipation through a lot of liquid.
- Drink hot milk in night time.
- Take Triphala.
So this is it. If you want to consult me this topic and other diseases. You can consult me on lybrate or Ayur Skin Clinic. Thank you for watching.