Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R C Papdia
Submit a review for Dr. R C PapdiaYour feedback matters!
Hi, My Friend had gone through an operation of circumcision six months ago. He was not able to pull back his foreskin from childhood. Six months ago he was felling some pain on head of penis and also while urinating. Also Head of penis go enlarged. Doctors advised him to do surgery. After surgery he do not feels pain now not even while urinating. But he feels some slight burns /itching in urine pipe. He feels like some thing is there in urine pipe and he want to push it out during urination. Along with this he feels weak erection and decrease in sperm quantity and less pleasure during ejaculation. What could be the solution to all this. Is it treatable. Will he be a able through a normal sexual life?
For how many days sir I should take Patanjali chandraprabha vati. Does it is useful for bad effects of over masturbation. Such as lower back pain ,body weakness.
Dear, I asked yesterday as follows: My friend married in use to give his wife multiple orgasms few years year 2000 and until 2008, he was able to give his wife multiple orgasms without discharging once. But since then (it is almost 8 years), he discharges before his wife reach her first orgasm. When he enters into her, he discharges even though his wife is a mother of 3 and her vagina is loose. And since her vagina is loose, she doesn't even gets the feeling of him inside her. Due to this, she is not satisfied and blame my friend for that. Even my friend feels guilty of not satisfying her and wish if he could again give her multiple orgasms. Please suggest. Dr. Dinesh Kumar Jagpal answered as follows: Your friend has premature ejaculation problem during sex and he discharges before his wife reaches orgasm. I advise you to tell me his weight, eating habits and any addiction to alcohol or cigarette, for better guidance and treatment. So, further information regarding hims is: Age is 39 years and 4 months. Weight is 70 kilos. Height is around couple of inches less that 6 feet. Body type is slim from outside (in clothes) but has fat around waist and breast. Non-smoker at all (no smoking ever in life), doesn't take tobacco products, haven't consumed alcohol in life ever, eats normal diets, but at times includes non-veg.
I am 30 years old married, can I take himalaya ashvagandha and himalaya gokshura together because sometimes I have weak erections?
How good you perform in bed depends not only in your moves, but strangely and incredibly on what you eat. A good sexual life is desired by all and if that is linked with food, it only makes the prospect attainable and easy.
Some of the foods which help you spice up your sex life are:
- Strawberries: The reputation of strawberries as an aphrodisiac is well known as well as well established. According to research, strawberry considerably improves sexual functioning in men and women. At the same time, it is rich in antioxidants and increases sperm count in men.
- Avocados: It is a common knowledge that anything that helps the functioning of heart and enhances blood circulation works as a great boost for the sex life. It is precisely this that makes Avocadoes a great option to improve your sex life. Being rich in vitamin E, they work wonders for the heart, thereby reducing the risk of an erectile dysfunction that most men suffering from heart diseases tend to develop.
- Almonds: It is common knowledge that almonds are good not only for your health, but also for spicing up your sex life. Being rich in selenium, almonds help in treating problems related to infertility. At the same time, they boost libido in men and increase the production of sex hormones in men.
- Sweet potatoes: Unknown to many, sweet potatoes are a great aphrodisiac. Packed with potassium, they help in preventing high blood pressure, thereby reducing chances of erectile dysfunction.
- Sesame seeds: Sesame seeds, a common ingredient in many of your food items, are packed with zinc. It is this that makes them an excellent source for boosting libido.
- Watermelon: This may top your list as a favorite fruit as it provides considerable relief in summer but what you may know is that along with low calories, it is high in phytonutrients, thereby helping in improving your sex life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.