Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. R C PapdiaYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old. I missed my period. And I don't want to get pregnant. What to do?. There is any other solution to avoid pregnancy or abortion is only the solution?
Doctor, I am feeling pain in my lower abdomen like the same pain just starting the period. I make physical relationship with my husband 4 days after finishing periods. Si this may be the symbols of pregnancy? Please advice.
I received a blowjob without condom from a sex worker. I couldn't notice any blood in her mouth. After a month I got 101 fever and my TLC was 12200 in blood. After another 15 days I had 99 fever. Is it hiv?
I am 54 years old male maintaining good health and no bad habits. I am maintaining good hygiene. I am a non-diabetic and non-hypertensive. For the past 25 years I am suffering from severe itching in my scrotum area. I scratch a lot till it sometime bleeds. The scrotum region sweats a lot and that may be the reason for the itching sensation I have tried several tablets, cold creams, moisturizers and dusting powders without any satisfactory result. Can you suggest me some skin cream/ointment to get some immediate and permanent relief from this ailment? Thanks
I am 31 year old and married. My sperm count is low. I got it checked and it was 50 million/ cubic cent. How can I increase it.
My friend is having problem of masturbating everyday. What is the side effects and how to advise him to quit it? Looks like he's getting addicted to it.
I am 49 year old having diabetic &taking insulin. I am suffering from erectile dysn.& premature ejac. What medicine should I take?
Hiii I am 18 year old boy before 2 month some infection on my private part. What is the better for me? I also used Clop GM.
I have so many issues. 1-I have sensitive glans penis as I can not masturbate with the foreskin back as it gives me pain. What should I do to reduce this sensitivity? I usually prefer coconut oil for retracting foreskin and masturbating with ease. 2- When I try to urinate with foreskin retracted , I can see my urine is splitting out in two lines and not coming in straight line as it does when my foreskin covers the top end of the penis. 3-My penis never self erect itself. Even after watching porn I can feel the hormones or excitement but I still need to stimulate my penis to get it erect otherwise it stays in dormant mode. My erections are not perfect 90 degrees too. 4- I have bend in head of penis downwards, will it require any correction? 5-The length of my penis is 11 cm when erect. Is it small to please my partner? I am afraid if these issues can cause any problems in my sex life. Please provide me solution and treatment.
My wife is feeling pain in her Vagina because of sex for one week. How to prevent with this. She's has already taken the medicine for that.
I am going for first time sex with my friend but as I gone for sex I am unable to put my penis inside easily and my penis foreskin also doesn't move to n fro easily while putting inside her vagina waht should I do to have comfortable sex with my friend.
Hi Sir, I am unmarried having a problem of nightfall and lose of sperm after every toilet This problem is from 1 & half year old ,I have tried many ayurvedic medicine also but useless, please suggest me some medicine which can increase my man power and regain loss of sperm and make the sperm thicken. Hope you will understand and solve my problem.
Actually I had habbit, I m doing masturbating Daily at night when I m going to sleep & without masturbating mujhe neend nhi aati Iska meri health pr asar hoga? Nd please koi solution btaiye me bohat pareshan hun plz.
He doing masturbation last 10 years. But now a days his lags and waist lot of pains what should do now.
Also known as sexual climax, orgasm is the sudden ejection of stored sexual excitement during the process of having sex. It involves the rhythmic flexing of the muscles near the pelvic area resulting in an immensely pleasurable experience. Considered an involuntary action, it is experienced by both men and women, though they occur due to different circumstances.
While the sexual stimulation of the penis is responsible for orgasm in males, it is the stimulation of the clitoris that causes the same in women. In both the sexes the body undergoes certain changes during orgasm.
Few of them are:
- Effect on genitals: Though orgasm results in a pleasurable experience in both men and women, their genitals do not react in a similar way. Women experience a heady rush as the blood flow to the clitoris and vagina. Subsequently, the vagina secretes lubricants and increases in size. On the other hand, men experience a feeling of contraction and throbbing in their penis and prostate region. Despite the differences, the genitals in the cases release powerful sexual energy during orgasm.
- Increase in blood rate and rapid breathing: This condition is common to both men and women. Due to the dilation of the blood vessels, both the sex experience an increase in heart rate, contraction of muscles and rapid breathing during orgasm.
- Release of hormones: During orgasm, there is an excessive discharge of oxytocin in both men and women. When this hormone floods the brain, it creates feelings of intimacy and a sense of warm bond. However, in males another hormone called testosterone is released which operates as a counter to the effects of oxytocin.
- Effects on brain during orgasm: The brain of men and women operate differently. The periaqueductal gray also known as PAG, an area responsible to control fights, is activated in women. At the same time, women also experience a sudden decrease in apprehension and fear. However, the same does not happen in the case of men.
- Stimulation of nerve endings: During orgasm, millions of nerve endings on the penis, vaginal opening, testes and clitoris are triggered and stimulated. This consequently produces the feeling of an arousal.