Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. R C GoyalYour feedback matters!
Good evening doctor, I have 4 years old daughter, she suffers in night times as her legs are paining hours together, she will not sleep for at least 2-3 hours, I consulted many of doctors but not nutritionist, but all the doctors said that this is common problem so far I haven't feel any pec of positive results, all together suffers with sleepless nights, please help me this regard, thanks in advance for your kind support.
How to improve my hemoglobin percentage as I am suffering with back pain pls tell me proper suggestions to get blood.
Lower back pain. My father spine disc has slipped. Doctors have raised their hands and they are telling for operation. We think ayurveda is more better than operation. Please suggest what to do. Is hakim churna is good. To take.
I am 19 years old male. I have been doing regular workouts for more than 2 years now. And my workouts includes lot of cardio. I more than 4000 skipping s with jump rope. I am used to it and I don't feel any difficulty. But I recently felt something on back of my leg behind my knees above the calf muscles. It feels like a string or vein or nerve is pulled and tightens and feels like it will tear with a sharp pain only when I straighten my leg. But still I could jump without any pain for more than ever. But after taking rest it starts again. But for your information there is no swelling or pain around the area. But sharp pain do occurs when I try to straighten my leg as if the string will tear? I don't know what it is. Please help me.
My wife aged 62, diabetic-150-160, for 15 + years, taking glucobay 25 mg x 3, taking vit d+ iron+calcium. Has slight protein release in urine. So taking pressue tab 5 mg and cholesterol as well present problems - just after going to bed, after 3 or 4 hrs, every night without a miss, she experiences pain in the left side leg muscles. So loosing sleep for 3-4 hrs. So to compensate sleeps until 9-10 am. Result the whole house is awake. It was diagonised as" pvd" a scanning was done and it was concluded that the problem was due to poor blood circulation. Guide me to the extent which specialist or treatment to be followed. Patient is suffering for more than 5 years.
Hello, I am 31 years male, wanting cure for muscle or nerves or bones paining, for about last one year. What do I do?
Hii, I'm getting a click sound whenever I fold my left knee. I don't have any pain as of now. I'm a regular cyclist and I do run and swim too.
I am suffering from low back pain for the past 2 years the pain started after an injury there is a slight inflammation and pain in the lower back X-ray and MRI scan was done and no abnormality was found I am 43 years old Male in Kolkata pl advise me a good medicine for treating the inflammation.
I'm suffering from arthritis I does not walk and sit I am on bed and I suffer from 2 years. So what I can do. And my knee doesn't bend and I was given bone tb medicine for wrong diagnoses.
About 2-3 weeks ago I fell face first on the ground due to inability to spot a uneven surface on the footpath. That day my right knee did pain for the night, the next day however it subsided. Since like last week the pain has increased, much more as it is like going and coming back. I feel like wrapping something around the knee, till my feet. I can't keep my leg in one position for long.
Sir my father has back pain I took him to MRI scan for spine in the report says" Static vertebral alignment of whole spine is normal. Signals from the cord uniform & normal. No e/o focal / diffuse bulging of chord. Cervical spine: Signals from vertebral bodies are normal .endplates are normal. Degeneration of all discs. Disc bulge at c6/c7 intending thecal sac. Disc bulge at D7/D1 intending cord. Dorsal spine: Signals from vertebral bodies are normal .endplates are normal. Degeneration of upper dorsal discs. Disc bulge at D2/D3 intending cord. Lumbar spine: Signals from vertebral bodies are normal .endplates are normal. Degeneration of L3/L4&L4/L5 discs. Central disc herniation with inferior migration at L4/L5 intending thecal sac. Is there necessary for surgery or any way by using medicine or homeopathy please tell me sir what I have to do the best way Thanking you sir.
I'm 19 years old I'm suffering from back bone pain since 3 months. I'm also suffering from butex pain if sit for more than 1 hour my beats are heating and getting pain.
It is not that very easy to get complete recovery after spinal surgery and for that you have to rely on different caring tips. Your surgeon can help you in this regard and can provide you a checklist containing different essential caring tips. You should follow those tips sincerely so that unwanted side-effects can be easily avoided.
Few caring tips after a spine surgery:
- Consumption of adequate amount of proteins: If the protein content is increased in your diet, then quickest recovery can be definitely expected. Muscle collagen can be strengthened and healed with the regular intake of the necessary amounts of protein. In fact, infectious conditions can be effectively dealt with by protein intake.
- Getting adequate rest: Proper rest is needed and you should have enough sleep for getting complete recovery. If your body needs some more sleep than the standard one, then you should go for the same. Your mood, memory and body will get refreshed and rejuvenated by taking proper sleep at night. In fact, you can also get rid of pains and other side-effects after surgery by taking rest.
- Taking nutritional supplements: There are a few essential nutrients that are needed after the surgical procedure and they are vitamin D, vitamin C, Omega-3 fatty-acids, magnesium and others. These nutritional elements are now available in the form of supplements and are readily available in the stores. Though these supplements are completely organic, but still you should start taking the same when doctors permit you. These supplements help in collagen healing and thus speedy recovery can be gained by taking them in a consistent manner. Muscle heath can be effectively protected by consuming these supplements.
- Acute hydration: Hydration is highly needed especially after spinal surgery so that toxin accumulation can be prevented. If you want to get proper hydration, then nothing can be a better option than drinking lots of water. In fact, spinal surgeons also recommend the same for avoiding surgical complications. Tea, coffee and sodas need to be completely replaced with water. Your system can be thoroughly cleaned by draining out toxins.
- Eliminating refined sugars from diet: Refined flour and sugary products are to be completely curtailed from regular diet; otherwise you might face severe complications. Your blood-sugar level needs to be regulated. If your immunity system gets suppressed, then you will be in great trouble and hence sugar should not be included in your diet at all.