Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R. A. Carvalho
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R. A. CarvalhoYour feedback matters!
Last 4 years my face was full of acne and its dark spot. So what can I do. Please give me a solution.
I am having fungal infection in my nail of a finger in my right hand from last 1 year. I am taking fluconazole 150 mg twice a week and I am also applying clotrimazole cream IP on it daily from last 6 weeks. Please sugest weather I am taking right medicine or not. And suggest me right medicine.
I am 26 years and still pimples arise day after day and my face skin becomes oily. How can I get out of it.
(1) iam 20 years old I have sever leg pains. What should I do? (2) hair loss and white hair how can I stop.
I am 22 yers old but my hair fall increases and colour of hair changes to white what is the reason for this?
Any face wash or soap right now I am using soapex classic soap or any night creme someone suggest me ban a tan & dermadew glow cream at night is it good or not.
This contagious and highly itchy skin condition comes with symptoms like thin and irregular burrow like tracks containing blisters. These may be found on the affected areas of the skin. Mostly, these growths are found in the folds of one's skin and can occur for children and adults alike. The most common areas where these blisters, sores and bumps may be found include the genital areas, buttocks, the inner side of the elbows, soles of the feet, around the breasts, the waistline, the insides of the wrists and other areas. Let us have a look at the various causes of this condition.
- Mite: An eight-legged mite is the most common cause of this skin disease. The female mites are known to burrow deep in the folds of the skin, where they leave their eggs to hatch and spread. These mites usually make a tunnel-like a burrow in which the eggs get deposited. The mite larvae then reach the surface the skin and cause a lot of itching once they begin to mature. This itching is mainly an allergic reaction to the larvae as well as the eggs and waste.
- Physical Contact with Infected Parties: This condition is mostly caused when there is contact with an infected person or animal. This happens due to the fact that contact with an infected party can lead to a deposit of the mites on to the skin, leading to the process of burrowing, egg laying and maturing of the larvae. There has to be close and prolonged contact with an infected person or animal for this to happen. Yet, it has been observed that the mites prefer to live on the host. They do not live for too long on someone inherits the disease with contact.
- Scratching: There are lots of complications that can lead to the breakout or worsening of the situation. Scratching the skin can often break the same which can lead to secondary bacterial skin infections. Superficial infections like impetigo can also lead to an accumulation of these mites, which can further spread the condition.
- High Risk Groups: There are many people who are more at risk of contracting this skin disease. Patients with chronic health conditions like HIV and Leukaemia can contract a severe form of scabies known as Crusted scabies or Norwegian Scabies. Also, people who have spent long periods in hospitals and nursing facilities due to prolonged illness and treatment can contract this contagious ailment. Further, it has been found that older people living in nursing homes also often come down with this condition. The crusty and scaly patches caused by this disease can cover the entire body and may be very difficult to treat.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!