Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Pravin BhavsarYour feedback matters!
I sleep for 6 hours then also after I wake up my eyes are giving burning sensation, can you please help me what needs to be done?
I have a eye problem. My eye always use to give me some kind of trouble. But not a serious affect. every time water use to come. I have a power. I wear power glass. Now my question is - my right eye is fine and left eye is little bigger as compared to right eye. And if I watch tv or mobile continuously for 15 to 20 minutes my left eye starts paining. And my left eyeball is little bigger. And I dint notice it for a long time. My mother told me that your eyes is little bigger (left eye) as compared to right eye. Then only I saw. So now my question is can one eye be smaller and the other big? Why does it happen like this? Can I make both the eyes look smaller? I actually visited a doctor and she told your eyes are totally fine. Your retina is good. Your one eye little big nothing else no need to worry. But I am worried because I want to know how it happened? Can it be made small. If the glass power increased means the eye ball becomes big? How to make both the eyes look small. What are the treatments. Then I have headaches also. I saw my childhood pics and the recent photos which I took.in that all my one eye is little big. So I am little tension free. But what is the solution for this? Will the eye balls become more big? And sometime my left eye shakes little bit. If the power of glass is little more than my actual power do my eyes pain? Or the eyes become big?
I am suffering from cold and cough for 3 days. My eyes are also red followed by pain. What can I do?
Good Afternoon Doctors, I need to clarify about my eye sight. I had under gone Lasic operation 2. 5 years before and now I am 28 years old. I have a problem of glaring effects in night time while driving. I have asked the doctor where I under gone operation. They prescribed the Hypromellose Ophthalmic Solution USP - Eyemist Forte. But again I have same problem. Can you please advise me on this. Thanks
Sir, I have a eye side problem. When I was 12 years old I have this problem that time my eye side is -1.75 both eyes. But now a days my eye side is -2.5 both eyes. I wearing spcs all time but there, is no improvement. What is, the, reason? Please, give my a good tips to improve my eye side.
I have eye power in my left eye is -0.75, and my right eye is -0.25. Is there any solution to cure my eye power. Can I use lens or specs. Which one is better. Please suggest, my work is related to computer.
I masturbate always in week twice n now I having weakness n my eyes n bones are protrude so I want to do my health as first strong so what is solution for this plzz help me.
Hello sir, I am taking glaucoma medication from last 3 years. I am 30yr old. My doctor says I need to take medicine for life long. Is there any alternative, if no then I am thinking of trying ayurvedic, please advise.
I was suffering from eye diseases from last five months which are itching, irritation, redness in eyes.
Eyelid spacer grafts are widely used by cosmetic surgeons for treating abnormalities in the lower eyelid. Spacer grafts are surgically used for tectonic support. Spacer grafts are scientific and the technology used helps in virally inactivating tissues, and also in the preservation and sterilization of tissues. They are immunologically and biologically safe. Eyelid spacer grafts are commonly used after undergoing a blepharoplasty surgery of the eyelids
When are eyelid spacer grafts used?
Many people have puffy and fat eyelids. Lower eyelid blepharoplasty is a cosmetic surgery, which effectively cures such disorders. The process involves removal of extra fat and skin from the lower eyelids and trimming of excess skin. Eyelid retraction is another condition pertaining to the eyelids, where the eyelids look like they have been pulled down. This condition arises from the removal of too much skin during blepharoplasty. Loose ligament support and excess scarring in the eyelids also lead to eyelid retraction. When this condition does not cease in the post- operational period, eyelid spacer grafts may be used.
Benefits of eyelid spacer grafts
- Eyelid spacer grafts are effective and helpful in a large number of conditions. The major benefit of spacer grafts is to repair lowered eye retraction after carrying out a blepharoplasty surgery.
- The eyelids are lengthened vertically as a result of using eyelid spacer grafts. This helps in better closure of the lids and also reduces eye irritation in patients.
- The eyelids are made to look more natural when they are in resting position. Spacer grafts are placed at the back of an eyelid. Thus, they are not visible from the outside.
- The recovery time after using eyelid spacer grafts is almost the same as most eyelid surgeries in general. The results are usually very effective.
- Eyelid space grafters are not the only ones used for repairing eyelid retraction, but these are certainly one of the most efficient ones. They give proper support to the lower eyelid, which is required for the proper closure of the eyelids and maintain proper eyelid positioning after a blepharoplasty surgery.
- Eyelid spacer grafts ensure permanent cure of eyelid retraction, and it is unlikely that this disorder will occur again after eyelid spacer grafts have been used.
- Eyelid spacer grafts have proven to be one of the best remedies for eyelid retraction, which many people experience after having a blepharoplasty surgery. There are different types of eyelid spacer grafts that will be recommended by your surgeon to correct eyelid retraction, depending on your case. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.