Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Praveen AcharyaYour feedback matters!
How to increase sex power . Tell me the simple way no medicine Only home fruits and vegetables have any Then tell me.
My height is 5'9" Weight is 85 kms. Don't take junk food and eating habits are simple. Two times rice in a day. Please advice for erectile dysfunction.
I am 29 male had sex 3 to 4 days back with Unknown source with condom but m worried about contracting hiv what should I do ?which test should I do what is the name of test? Please suggest?
Mere dick main tedda pan aa gya hai or main ese bahut pareshan hun.. Muje kyaa karna chahiye ise sahi karne k liye or kiaa khan achaiye or konsi chijo se durr rehna chahiye. Main bed pe ulta sotta hun kia ise bi koi farak parta hai dick ke size ko or tede pan ko.
My partner was recently diagnosed with a type of hpv infection and he is using some ointment called podowart for those warts which he had in his penis due to the infection. But as we dint no about it priorly we participated in sex even . So will that infect me even? Is it a serious issue for me than my partner? What should I do for it whom should I consult?
When there are many heath benefits of Sex why Doctors are not suggesting to their patients as there many benefits and many people are not aware. please advice
Hi I am suffering low spremcount my age 37 I am doing business. Non smoking non drinking non tobacco user. I'm take my body test like kidney liver resticals all normal but my count is low kindly give best solution.
My bed stay is poor I am healthy person never intaking any type of alcohol and nicotine please help me to improve it I shall be very thankful l to u.
I am 39 years old. I am working as sales representative in pharma company. I am losing sexual arousal day by day with my wife. Plzz suggest me what should I do to improve my sexual life.
My friend is having genital problem. His outer skin of penis is so tight that it never rolls back when it is at hard position. He fears of meeting any sexologist coz he thinks that they may refer him for operation. please suggest what to do.
One of the most common queries faced by doctors dealing with pregnancies are risks associated with having sex during the gestation and post-partum periods. Such doubts arise from both genuine concern and also from several superstitions and myths.
As a matter of fact, having sex during pregnancy is perfectly normal and safe. However, keeping in mind the changes the woman is going through, there are a few specific do's and don'ts you need to follow while having sex during pregnancy.
- Be aware: Pay attention to the doctor's evaluation of the expecting mother's condition. Many pregnancy risks can be predicted at an early stage. Abstain in case of predictions pointing to a risky gestation period and/ or delivery. Get yourself tested regularly, so that there is no possibility of transmitting infections to the expecting mother.
- Enjoy foreplay: Pregnancy normally results in increased sensation in the erotogenic zones. Foreplay is a great way to relieve a woman's tension and she will enjoy your touch more than ever.
- Pay attention to your partner's needs and reactions: Women have to go through a lot during pregnancy like fatigue all the time, along with sudden nausea and extreme mood swings. So, paying more attention to your partner's needs and reactions will help make the act more enjoyable for both of you.
- Don't go for multiple partners: Multiple partners increase the risk of infections. It is not advisable to have sex with multiple partners during this time.
- Don't Use sex toys: Use of sex toys during pregnancy is discouraged as it increases the risk of infections.
- Don't Try risky positions and maneuvers: Please keep your desires for exotic positions in check. Risque behavior can lead to injuries.
- Don't Keep yourself ahead of her: It is perfect idiocy to keep your desires ahead of the needs and desires of the love of your life. By putting yourself ahead of her you will not only negatively affect her mental health, but her physical health as well.
- Do not mix drugs with intimacy: Use of intoxicants during her pregnancy to enhance your senses will put the healthy growth and delivery of the child in jeopardy. A number of birth defects in children are the result of using intoxicating substance use during pregnancy.