Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Praul GadhiaYour feedback matters!
Doctor how much Penetration is necessary to conceive. Many say Penetration is not so important but I feel there must be some minimal depth. Can you please let me know how much inches is necessary?
My friend is 43 years old n she is not having periods from last two months. Is this a sign of menopause? Pls answer in detail she is very much worried because she is having inflammation in legs palms n thirst n headache.
I am 10 weeks pregnant. Had my first ultrasound on 29 Oct which showed I am 9 weeks 4 days. Visited my doc the same day. She gave prescription and said to visit again after a month but has not asked for any blood tests. Is it ok?
Is it a fact or a myth that do not take bath during the first two days of periods? I have heard this from a lots of people but I don't know if it is right or wrong.
I m getting brownish mucus discharge while going toilet. My LMP was 5th may. Doctor had given 12th feb but till yet didn't got any pains what shall I do?
I had a sex with girlfriend at that time she took a pill but she miss the period and period is came after 35 days its thick blood and also white, its a sign of pregnancy or not.
Antioxidant-rich foods seem to have a protective effect for the skin. Consider these skin-friendly foods: carrots, apricots, and other yellow and orange fruits and vegetables, spinach and other green leafy vegetables, tomatoes, blueberries, beans, peas and lentils, salmon, mackerel and other fatty fish, nuts. On the flip side, some foods seem to be associated with skin damage. For example, some research suggests that a diet high in processed or refined carbohydrates and unhealthy fats promotes skin aging. Remember, many of the best foods for healthy skin also promote good health overall. Rather than focusing on specific foods for healthy skin, concentrate on a healthy diet in general. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. Choose low-fat or fat-free dairy products. Include nuts, seeds and beans in your favorite meals. Opt for whole-grain breads and pasta. Limit sweets.
I am 32 years old mother of a 5 years old child. I want to start using oral contraceptive ovral L. I'm active and healthy with a regular menstrual cycle. Could you advice how should I go about it?
Dear sir/mam I got pregnant to 5 months and have twin baby. Comes some water from vagina three or four time in a day. please suggestions to me precautions & treatment.
Hiii. I am 27 years old .I m trying to conceive from last 6 month .my LH level is very high. And I have pcos. My Dr. suggest me to take met pco care tablet and diane 35 .could you please tell me how long should I take this medication? Is this a big problem??
My wife has undergone hysterectomy 2 years back and since then she has lost interest in sex. What can be done?
Is it safe to have sex during periods? Which are the days during which a women is more sexually active? Is it safe to have anal sex?
Almost all women with the ability to reproduce develop ovarian cysts at some point or the other but not all of them suffer from PCOS or have infertility issues. PCOS affects only around 10% of women of reproductive age. It is important to note the PCOS or Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome does not cause cysts but leads to the development of follicles. This causes a hormonal imbalance. The results of this hormonal imbalance can be noted in many ways including infertility.
- Infertility can be described as the inability to conceive and reach full term despite having unprotected intercourse at the right time of a woman’s menstrual cycle for over a year. One of the main ways in which PCOS interferes with fertility is by disturbing the natural ovulation cycle. Normally, a woman ovulates once a month. At this time an egg is released by either one of the ovaries. As a result of PCOS, these eggs are not released. This is because the ovaries of a woman suffering from PCOS are much larger than normal and have a number of small antral follicles that do not allow the egg to mature. Without an egg, sperm cells have nothing to fertilize and hence a woman cannot conceive. PCOS also causes irregular menstrual cycles. This makes it difficult to determine the period of ovulation.
- PCOS can be managed with medication but there is no cure for this condition. Thankfully, infertility caused by PCOS can be treated and these women can have healthy pregnancies. For this, you will need to consult a fertility specialist. There are two forms of medication to treat infertility caused by PCOS. Birth control pills, with a combination of synthetic estrogen and progestin, can help regulate the menstrual cycle. In some cases, a doctor may prescribe progestin-only pills. These pills need to be taken daily for two weeks for up to 2 months. Medication may also be prescribed to stimulate ovulation. This medication may be the form of pills or injections.
- Lifestyle changes can also help improve your fertility. For example, being overweight or obese can aggravate hormonal imbalances. With a healthy diet and regular exercise, you should be able to reduce your weight. This, in turn, can make menstrual cycles more regular. In addition, you should quit smoking, meditate and reduce your exposure to stress and pollution. This makes your body healthier and increases your chances of conceiving a baby.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am 24 year old female suffering from thyroid and irregular periods from 2 years or more my weight is increased to 130 kgs and in very proportionate body shape what should I do to get in shape reduce weight and get rid of thyroid problems permanently? I am also facing body pain, breathing problem and more because of it.
Hello doctor, I am trying to conceive but I am having cyst problem but my doctor advised to take ovral l tablet. For what purpose she gave tablet. What is the usage but I saw in net they said it will prevent pregnancy. Please help me doctor.
Already taken an ipill in January first week, after that, period got irregular. First come after 44days, then after 20 days, then after 14 days. This month came in 2nd and 13th also. Why this happened like this. Is this get regular. What should I want to do. Please advice.
1. It helps with weight management.
One cup of almond milk contains only 60 calories, as opposed to 146 calories in whole milk, 122 calories in 2 percent, 102 calories in 1 percent, and 86 calories in skim. It makes for a great substitute that will help you lose or maintain your current weight.
2. It keeps your heart healthy.
There's no cholesterol or saturated fat in almond milk. It's also low in sodium and high in healthy fats (such as omega fatty acids, typically found in fish), which helps to prevent high blood pressure and heart disease.
3. It keeps your bones strong
While it doesn't offer as much calcium as cow's milk, almond milk does offer 30 percent of the recommended daily amount, as well as 25 percent of the recommended amount of vitamin d, reducing your risk for arthritis and osteoporosis and improving your immune function. Plus, these two nutrients work together to provide healthy bones and teeth formation.
4. It keeps your skin glowing.
Almond milk contains 50 percent of the recommended daily amount of vitamin e, which contains antioxidant properties essential to your skin's health, such as protecting it against sun damage.
5. It barely impacts your blood sugar.
Almond milk (with no additives) is low in carbs, which means it won't significantly increase your blood sugar levels, reducing your risk for diabetes. Because of its low glycemic index, your body will use the carbs as energy so the sugars aren't stored as fat (score!).
6. It contributes to muscle strength and healing.
Although almond milk only contains 1 gram of protein per serving, it contains plenty of b vitamins such as iron and riboflavin, both important for muscle growth and healing.
7. It keeps your digestion in check.
Almond milk contains almost one gram of fiber per serving, which is important for healthy digestion.
8. It doesn't contain lactose.
Lactose intolerance impacts about 25% of the us population, which means they have difficulty digesting the sugar in cow's milk. This makes almond milk a suitable, lactose-free substitute.
9. It tastes better than cow's milk.
Almond milk doesn't taste like cow's milk, perfect for those who are turned off by the taste. It has its own unique flavor many describe as being light and crisp. Bonus: it's versatile, meaning you can use it instead of cow's milk in recipes that require it. It won't have the same taste, but it will have the same consistency.
10. It doesn't require refrigeration.
Knowing that you don't have to refrigerate almond milk means you'll be more likely to take it with you to work, or on a camping trip. It's perfectly fine at room temperature which makes it a convenient, nutritious staple to pack, automatically upping your daily intake of all the fabulous nutrients above.