Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Praul GadhiaYour feedback matters!
I feel less energetic and drowsy all the time situation become worse during my periods I feel very weak in normal days also pain in my joints and head is becoming very common tell me what's the reason of this and how to improve this.
Am 22 years old girl. I did sex. Now I want know which medicine I need to take for preventing pregnancy.
It's my 6th month. And am expecting twins. But sometimes it happens that one baby responds and the other dont. 3-4 times i was taken to hospital thinking its a risk. Can you explain why ?
My Age: 48 yrs and having continuous menstrual bleeding for past 10 days. Happens with me for past few months. But this is leading to too much 0f fatigue and I am already anemic. I have been advised for removal of uterus but I wanted a second opinion. Is there any way in which this can be controlled or reduced?
I am suffering from light periods. It only finishes on third day. M basically unmarried 32 year kindly suggest.
I have been suffering from scanty periods from 3 years Doctor said I have pcos but im on sugarmet from more than a year. Still see not even a little difference Other doctor told to check vitamin d andb12 that is also normal plus im always constipated what can be the medical cause.
My wife is now in 5th month. Her height is 5.2 and weight is 70.5kg. Please guide what precautions or exercises should we follow for a normal delivery. Please provide diet to be followed during 2nd trimester.
Health benefits of tea:
1. Polyphenols content: polyphenols, especially catechins and epicatechins, have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits. These little powerhouses protect your body from the bad things you consume. Over time, they may even help reduce the risks associated with diabetes and cardiovascular disease. If you drink too much caffeinated tea, you may get a little jittery, but overall it suits a healthy lifestyle.
2. Weight loss: tea may be able to help you lose weight or keep that waistline in check. In a study of tea drinkers versus non-tea drinkers, the people consuming hot tea on a regular basis had smaller waistlines and a lower bmi (body mass index).
3. Increased muscle endurance: if you’re looking for better exercise endurance, green tea may help. Scientists discovered that antioxidants in green tea extract increase your body’s ability to burn fat as fuel. This allows you to build your stamina at the gym more quickly and reap the benefits of a healthier body.
4. Cancer protection: the powerful antioxidants found in tea can actually protect your body from cancer. Current research has shown that tea helps your body fight off certain cancers, including colon, breast, ovarian, prostate, and many others. Tea isn’t a cure for cancer, but it is a simple and effective superfood that can help lower your personal risk.
5. Fight free radicals: what’s a free radical? they’re the bad guys that invade your cells and alter them for the worse. The extensive damage they cause has been scientifically linked to heart disease, cancer, and even alzheimer’s disease. Despite your body’s design, it is not always able to fight off the free radicals – especially if you have a poor diet or lifestyle habits. Antioxidants found in tea help fight the bad guys.
6. Defend bones: the compounds found in green tea improve bone strength and density. This is great news as we age and our bones begin to weaken. Used in conjunction with mild weight or strength training and a healthy diet, green tea can help you fight the ravages of osteoporosis.
7. Regulate blood sugar: people with type 2 diabetes benefit from regular tea consumption. The compounds in green tea help the metabolic system process sugars more efficiently. In a surprising finding, studies showed that people who drank at least six cups of green tea per week were less likely to develop diabetes at all.
8. Boost brain power: many factors influence your brain health. Age, weight, activity levels, and smoking all factor into the way our brains age. Polyphenols in tea may slow the effects of aging in the brain’s memory and learning centers. This includes neurodegenerative diseases such as alzheimer’s, parkinson’s, and dementia.
9. Hydration: your body is comprised mostly of water. You have to have it for your body to function properly and experts estimate that 75 percent of americans are chronically dehydrated. Not everyone enjoys drinking gallons of water every day, and coffee (despite its other benefits) has dehydrating effects. Tea, despite the caffeine, is a hydrating beverage. Next time you’re falling asleep at 3 pm, try iced green tea for a refreshing pick-me-up instead of coffee.
10. Healthy teeth and gums: countries known for their tea consumption likely drink it plain or only lightly sweetened. Tea contains naturally occurring fluoride and tannins. These help prevent plaque from forming on the teeth. Unsweetened tea, along with a daily regimen of brushing and flossing, helps keep those pearly whites healthy.
*body should be kept warm especially feet, chest, throat and head. Sweating is very helpful. The simplest way to do it is drink hot spice tea or some other hot drink and lie down on the bed. Take some warm cover like blanket and let the body sweat for 15 to 20 minutes.
*a glass of warm water mixed with one tea spoon of lemon juice and one tea spoon of honey can be taken 2-3 times a day.
In case of dry cough especially if it trouble is during the night, take cardamom, dry ginger, black pepper and cinnamon in equal quantity, say 10 gms. Each. Take white sugar or rock candy equal to the total weight that is 40 gms. Grind them and make a fine powder. From this take half a tea spoon (about 3 gms.) twice a day with honey or warm water after meals.
In case of sore throat a clove or two cardamoms or rock candy or a few raisins can be chewed. Gargling with warm salty water is also beneficial. This can be done two to three times a day.
For hacking cough and laryngitis: equal parts of honey and juice of baked lemon,(i. E. Sour citrusfruit) or 10 -15 drops of betel leaf juice with honey three times a day.
" the greatest wealth is health"
I am a 26 years old unmarried girl. I am suffering from PCOS since 2009. I have tried various allopathic and homeopathic treatments but the problem kept coming back once the medicines stopped. I am currently taking Patanjali medicines: Kanchnar Guggul, Dashmularishta, street Rasayan Vati, Punarvadi Mandoor, Udramrit Vati. I have been taking these medicines since the last 3 months but there has only been a marginal improvement. I am also fed up of not being able to loose weight. Is the above course of treatment right?
Hello sir, Please help me which contraceptive pills will be safe for my wife without any side effects and how it should be taken?
My wife is thyroid patient. Her blood test result T3 - 1.41 T4- 8.81 T. S. H- 0.53 She is taking tyrox 100 mg We got married just four months before. Now we want a child. So is there any problem for her in getting pregnancy at this time. Is there any problem in 100 mg? Can it cause abortion? Medicine was prescribed by a doctor. She is losing her hair also. Please help.
I am not getting my periods regularly due to pcod. I have already used tablets course for 6 months but there is no change. What should I do? Please help me.
Infertility primarily refers to the biological inability of a person to contribute to conception. In women, it may also refer to the state when she is not able to carry a pregnancy to its full term.
According to ayurveda, preparing for conception can be easily compared to the process of farming. Just like the health of a crops depends on the quality of soil, seed, timing of sowing, and amount of watering it, gets the health of baby depends on the health of its parents, for a pregnancy to be healthy and successful, a couple needs to take care of the following four essential factor-:
1. Sperm/ovum (seeds)
2. Uterus (soil)
3. Nourishment (water)
4. Time for conception (timing of sowing)
Reproductive health, in both men and women, depends on the health of the reproductive tissue or shukra dhatu. In women, shukra creates the ovum as part of the monthly cycle, and in men the semen is formed due to sexual stimulation. The shukra is created as part of a long chain of metabolic transformations. It starts with the digestion of food, then goes on to transformation of food to nutrient fluid, blood, muscle, fat, bone marrow, and finally, to shukra tissue. Healthy shukra tissue, then according to ayurveda, depends on the health of all the other tissue in the body.