Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Praul GadhiaYour feedback matters!
I masturbated and washed my hands with water and then after 10 minutes, I fingered my girl friends vagina. Is there any chance of getting her pregnant?
My Baby is 105 days old and mother milk is too short at everyday evening time then now what can I will do?
Dear Sir/ Mam, please give me your valuable advice and correct idea to deal with my problem as I am very much tense. I had my marriage in dec 2014 and conceived in jan 2015 and had miscarriage in March 2015, And after that I tried but no success. Later I shown to doctor in jan 2016 and had HSG in feb which show that both tube is blocked at corneal end (one is completely blocked and other is partially blocked. Dnt knw wht to do further as I want to conceive and want to have child. So please help. So that I can get successfully pregnant.
We often tend to ignore our diet. Every day we carefully separate the greens on our plate and eat only what we like. We eat all kinds of fast food and then claim that we will burn it in the gym, but soon when the weighing scale shows no change or shows an increase, we tend to get agitated and claim, “Even after I go to the gym daily, I am unable to reduce my weight”.
Now this line is the most common thing, which comes out of your mouth, and others mouth too. It is indeed sad that people tend to ignore the fact that ‘health is 80% dietary control and 20% physical exertion’, this is the reason why it is said you are what you eat. So now, let me tell you about some of the foodstuff you ought to eat to maintain health.
Hence some healthy options for your platter, health and looks are:
Turmeric or ‘Haldi’ is a fine yellow powder, which is used to add color and taste to your dishes. Turmeric is also an antiseptic and is often applied on wounds and cuts. Some other benefits of Turmeric are that they help to combat stomach troubles, sore throat, skin problems, cough, ear and eye problems.
Onions are almost added to every dish to make it tasty and add a flavor and an aroma to it. Onions are very useful to cure to stomach related problems. Onions also are rich in Vitamin C and riboflavin.
Many often dislike the vegetable fenugreek or ‘methi’, but people fail to realize that it is a rich source of vitamins and minerals. Fenugreek is a cure for stomach problems, respiratory disorders, body odor and is also very effective in controlling diabetes.
Now that summer is in the air and every ones sweating profusely, it is natural that your body is going to be devoid of water. Well watermelon provides more than hydration, it is also effective in curing erectile dysfunction, skin problems, preventing cancer, etc.
Eggplants are rich in nasunin, phosphorous, vitamin A, vitamin C, sulphur, fiber and potassium, which help in shielding your brains cells from harm due to old age. They also help to prevent stroke and dementia. Eggplants are very good for health and it to be made a part of your diet.
Hence, these are some of the ingredients, which you ought to add to your diet.
Vaginal bleeding is something that most women experience between their periods when they are not due for a menstrual cycle. It is considered as an abnormal occurrence when you bleed before you are expecting your menstrual period, or after you are done with your monthly cycle. It is usually characterised by bouts of spotting where a thick brown reddish discharge may be experienced. Also, this kind of bleeding is considered abnormal if it occurs during pregnancy or menopause.
Here are a few causes of abnormal vaginal bleeding:
- Hormones: An imbalance in the hormones like the estrogen and progesterone can lead to abnormal vaginal bleeding. These are the hormones that help in regulation of the monthly menstrual cycles. An imbalance can occur due to side effects caused by birth control pills that may not suit the individual, a contraceptive patch, or even contraceptive implants and injections. Further, an intrauterine device may also be the cause for this kind of bleeding. The hormonal balance can also get affected due to internal ailments like a dysfunctional thyroid gland and ovaries.
- Pregnancy and Delivery: Some amount of spotting is considered normal in the first trimester of one's pregnancy. Yet, severe bleeding and persistent spotting must be reported to the gynaecologist immediately. Women also bleed for a while after the delivery of the baby, in the postpartum period. This may also happen when an abortion takes place as the uterus may not have come back to its original size and due to remaining foetal tissues within. Complications during the pregnancy like an ectopic pregnancy or a miscarriage can also lead to such kind of bleeding. An ectopic pregnancy is one where the egg gets implanted in the fallopian tube instead of entering and implanting itself in the uterus.
- Fibroids: Uterine fibroids are usually considered as non-malignant and non-cancerous growths within the uterus. These are common in many women who have gone through childbirth. These fibroids can also cause some amount of bleeding and spotting.
- Infections: When there is an infection in the reproductive organs like the ovaries and uterus of the patient, there may be some amount of bleeding. An infection in this area can also cause inflammation, which is one of the primary causes of abnormal bleeding. This can also occur due to a sexually transmitted disease or STD, as well as painful intercourse and sexual abuse which can lead to scarring as well.
- Cancer: One of the least common causes includes cervical, ovarian and other forms of cancer.
Stress and diabetes can also cause abnormal vaginal bleeding in rare cases. It is best to see a doctor as soon as such bleeding takes place.
Hi doctor. My wife is now 23 weeks pregnant. We are concerned about the nature of fetal anomaly in chest and what should be next course of action. On 13/08/15, At 21 weeks anomaly scan USG report says that Right lung appear to be broad in size and left lung seems to be small in size. A well defined septated cystic area measuring about 21*16.9 mm in size is seen in the base of the left lung in front of the heart and spine. It is aborting and slightly pushed the heart. The left lobe of the diaphragm seems to be raised. Suggestive of cystic adenomatoid malformation of lung. D/D- Diaphragmatic hernia/Eventration. On 22/08/15 (after 9 days) we did another ultrasound at another hospital which reports that Right lung is larger in size than left lung. At the base of the left lung, there is a cystic structure which pushes the lung in front of the heart. The left lobe of the diaphragm seems to be raised-possibly due to Diaphragmatic hernia. On 25/08/15 (after 3 days) the 3rd ultrasound anomaly scan report at other hospital says that the diaphragm of the left side is seen in moderately high up position and appears thin. Part of the stomach is seen along the left sided of the chest. The above condition of the left sided diaphragm is suggestive of (?) EVENTRATION or (?) HERNIA.(no pleural effusion/ascites). All the 3 above reports say that Fetal growth, weight, movement, cardiac activity, AFI are normal. No other major anomaly. Please advise me.
I have irregular periods I never get my periods monthly only after 2 months I wil get my periods doctor is any problem after marriage ?
Hi. I am 10 weeks 6 days preg. My hcg is doubling in 48 hours. But for safer side doc suggested me to take hcg 5000 iu injection weekly. 1. Pls confirm till what time I should take hcg injection or should I stop it? 2) baby heartbeat at 9 weeks 6 days is 168 bpm. Is it on higher side? 3) doc has suggested double marker test 10 weeks 5 days. Is it the correct time to go for the same? 4) m taking susten sr 300 mg twice. Is it sufficient dose? 5) m taking bigomet sr 500 mg twice daily as I have pcod. And till what time I should take bigomet and when to stop? 6) also m taking bharglob in every three weeks (immunoglobulin) and enoxaparin 40 mg daily as I had 3 previous miscarriage at 6 weeks.
When the growth of the yeast living in the vagina increases on an abnormal basis, it may lead to a yeast infection. Yeast is a fungus and this infection is usually caused by a kind of yeast that is called Candida Albicans.
So read on to find out everything there is to know about yeast infection!
- Causes: As discussed above, this infection may be caused due to the growth of a particular type of virus. The other reasons include any phenomenon that leads to a change in the balance of the microorganisms living in this area. This can occur due to the intake of antibiotics, as well as high estrogen levels due to hormone therapy treatment or even pregnancy. The use of birth control pills during menstrual cycles can also trigger this infection. Also, other ailments in the patient's body, like diabetes and HIV infection can be the cause behind the same.
- Symptoms: Most of the time, one will experience the symptoms of this infection in the week leading up to the monthly menstrual cycle. Redness, a sore pain, itchiness and a thick white discharge are the most common symptoms of this condition. Also, skin irritation and pain during urination can occur for more severe cases.
- Treatment: Usually, it has been seen that this infection clears up on its own once the menstrual cycle starts. This happens because the blood that is discharged during the period can help in restoring the pH balance of the vagina which takes care of yeast growth. It can be recurrent or a one time infection. Boric acid capsules are the best way to treat this condition. If the infection has occurred during pregnancy, you must see a doctor about treatment before taking any medication or home remedies on your own.
- Home Remedies: Avoiding sexual intercourse or using a lubricant can help in alleviating the pain that one feels in such cases. Also, you can swap your tampons for pads during the infection and the treatment. Further, sitting in a tub of warm water can help in soothing the area. Remember to keep the area dry and clean at all times.
- Prevention: Prevention includes eating a balanced diet that will supply all the necessary nutrients to your body. Dairy products like yogurt and milk will help in preventing this kind of infection as well as plenty of fruits. Also, avoid using too many antibiotics or eating too much sugar.
Yeast infection should be treated with home remedies only when you are not pregnant. Also, you must be aware of any other ailments like diabetes before self prescribing any medicine or treatment.
I had a miscarriage of 3 months of pregnancy for which I was hospitalized for the treatment and underwent dnc. During the treatment I was given some antibiotic through saline after which I developed some chemical allergies over some places of my body which itches and pains. May I know what kind of medication I am suppose to undergo? I have drug allergy problems and this is the third time I am having this allergy.
Used for dysentry, diarrhoea, febrile diarrhoea, amoebiasis, ibs (irritable bowel syndrome) etc.
Many brands of syrup based kutaj extract with bilav etc are available for use in infants, children also.
No side effects