Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pain Management Specialists in India. You will find Pain Management Specialists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pain Management Specialists online in Ahmedabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Back Pain Treatment
Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Chronic Pain Management
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Treatment of Muscle Pain Skeleton System
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Spinal Diseases
Submit a review for Dr. Pratik Maheshkumar ShahYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old and I had a etching problem since 10 day is there any natural therapy to solve it. And I had back pain since 6 months is ther any therapy please help me in this im suffering to Much.
I am 52 years old woman with good fitness but have problem of insertion achilles tendinitis in left foot the heel and also have small painless pile outside anus. Please advice.
From last 3-4 weeks I'm getting neck spasms in my left side, is it be because of my sleeping posture? It was never problem before suddenly it has started. I'm a body builder & one time it got stretched behind left ear/upper neck while lifting heavy.
When I can sleep tight 8 to 9 hr a day but I can get pain in all of my body? 2nd question is sperm 1day 2 or more is good for health ya not in one month is better options.
I am shocked that my BP is 170/120 I have no problems no medicines no tensions but I don't know why from today I drop salt & started lauki juice In morning empty stomach and add cinnamon in my tea pl suggest how I control my BP. Height is 6×3 weight 117 pl suggest I am looking for best treatment for obesity & Bp.
Hi doctor I'm 38 I have sinus I have pain on both side of my head. What I can do for it. I'm having this for long time. Please give me a good treatment. Thank you.
My fasting glucose level is 112 today, am I diabetic? M feeling pain in both knee and both side of back, from 4 days m feeling frequent urination. Is it any serious?
My wife has regular periods last three months, she got period last at 23.12. 2015 after that she doesn't get any periods till now at the same time she gets head ache simultaneously thrice a day. And we doesn't do any sexual actions till now because we postponed. What was the problem, what is the cause of problem, if there's a solution. If it is mean what was solution. And one more query that is I thought my wife got uterus weakness what was the problem, due to this any problem in pregnancy. If there's any solution. And if any problem for my wife and baby.
I had a ankle fracture on December 5th 2016 and I was under cast for 6 weeks. Now the cast has been removed but still while walking I get a pain like hell. So if the bone has healed completely why would I feel the pain?
I am 25 year old. Recently My right shoulder is paining. The reason is taking water in the with heavy weight suddenly balance in not controlled to my right shoulder almost happens to broken. I settled my shoulder with my own. And I am using painkiller but when I tried lift my shoulder free suddenly its freezing. Is there any tablet to remove blood clot in my shoulder.
Some times I feel swelling in the upper side of my right thigh, it's not painful but uncomfortable, usually when I can feel it I feel stiffness in my thigh muscles and sometimes a little sensation of numbness in my leg, when it goes away everything gets back to normal, what could this be and could it be something serious?, thank you.
I am suffering from leg pain, knee pain because of accident this pain is start how do I relief from this pain.
Sir I am surfing of fever, my left nose very pain and head also pain I eaten tablet cetrizine but cannot work what can I do.
Have you suffered from a dislocated kneecap and are looking for effective treatment options? A dislocated kneecap is a very common form of injury that takes around six weeks time to heal. It is generally caused by a blow or a change in direction when your leg is planted on the ground. Such injuries are common during sports and dancing. The patella or knee cap, which sits at the front of the knee, glides over a groove in your joint, on straightening or bending your leg. Dislocations make it come out of the groove, leading to the tearing of the supporting tissues.
- When your kneecap gets dislocated, it is likely to look out of place, or the angle will seem odd.
- Other symptoms include severe knee pain, inability to walk, swelling of the knee, inability to straighten the knee, and a popping sensation in the knee.
- A dislocated knee cap is not something very serious and it pops back in place on its own in many cases. However, it is recommended for you to get it diagnosed and treated by a health professional.
- In case your knee cap goes back into place on its own, you should visit a minor injuries unit or MIU, or an accident and emergency department.
- If your kneecap does not go back into place by itself, you need to call an ambulance and avoid trying to put it back in place by yourself.
- On the way to the hospital, or while you wait for the ambulance to arrive, you should sit, keeping your leg in a position that is most comfortable for you.
- If your kneecap does not correct itself by the time you reach a hospital, it has to be manipulated back in place by a doctor. This process is called reduction.
- You will be given medication to ensure that you keep relaxed and free from pain during the procedure.
- After the knee cap is put back in place, an X-ray has to be undertaken to check out if your bones are in the right position. Signs of other damages are also analysed.
- After the procedure, you will be prescribed painkillers. Your leg will be immobile and put in a removable splint for some time.
- For effective recovery, you should undergo physiotherapy for several weeks.
A surgery for a dislocated kneecap may only be required to be undertaken in case of a fracture or associated injuries like a ligament tear. A surgery may also be required in case you had experienced a knee cap dislocation in the past. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.