Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
Submit a review for Dr. Prashant P GohelYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old male sir I am having a blocked nose problem from the last 4 or 5 years. It happens only when I lay on bed or lie flat. Most of the doctors just gave me medicines but no effect till now. What should I do?
Hello Doctor hope you are fine and doing well. My question is about vertigo. What should a person do if he is suffering from vertigo? I faced this problem few years ago & then doctor prescribed verbet for me. I feel better for long time & suddenly before few days I am experiencing the same. Waking up from bed, I feel like my surroundings are spinning. Let me admit my mistake as well. I did not sleep on proper time from last week. I also face an uneasiness while traveling in a bus, as I feel nausea like condition. What should I do now to fight against this disease? Please help! Dr. B. M Lava's reply on Lybrate: Sir, Do you have any chronic cold. Do you have any ear discharge, ear pain Are you on any regular medicines. I need more information from you Contact me through Lybrate. My response: I don't have chronic cold, ear pain or any ear discharge. I am not on any regular medicine as well. So what to do next?
I am suffering from cold from last 20 days what should I do please suggest me it also cause ear pain.
Hello sir, How clean a woman ear perfectly? What type of tool we choose? Is bud good or bad for cleaning? Have any side effect for bud used cleaning?
I am 36 years female from surat gujarat, I want remedy for tinnitus (ringing in both ears) 3 to 5 types of different sounds.Please do help
What shall I do to control sinus & cough I feel hard to breath if I work hard continuous more than 15-20 mins.
Hey I am 17 years old and I am facing some issue with my hearing because of waax getting accumulated in my ear and for that I am using soliwax drops that's helpful but can you suggest me other treatment?
I am diabetes patient. Now a days I feel weakness. Due to this some time I feel dizziness. I am not take any medicine. Please tell me right medicine, fruit, and food. I also feel sweaty some time.
Hi, I sneezing continuously and also white jelly like phlegm come from mouth and throat. Rarely feels the shortness of breath. Had a problem for last one year. Get lot of medicine still I had the problem. Please help me ?
I am female 25 suffering from stomach and throat pain, acid reflux from last six months problem get worse when I study or do stress full things I feel nausea and weakness when I study and when I eat something little spicy or warm I want to get cured or die I am depresses with this disease please help me I beg.
I have a acidity problem, some time it is so savior that some time while sleeping in night water comes out from my nose & this happens only in night. Please suggest what to do.
1. Relieve sinusitis: when the air is too dry, sinuses don't drain and function properly. According to many ent experts, adding humidity to the air is generally good for sinus health especially if you're regularly suffering from congestion and sinusitis.
2. Heal faster: whether it be a cold, asthma, or allergies, a humidifier keeps your nasal passages lubricated, which helps speed up the healing process when you're under the weather. For people with bad allergies, there are humidifiers that are specially designed to purify the air as well.
3. No more nosebleeds: another reason keeping your nasal passages moist and lubricated is essential is to prevent nosebleeds. If you're regularly experiencing nosebleeds due to your dry climate, it's worth a try. Many people have found that it makes a huge difference.
4. Alleviate snoring: the moisture from a humidifier keeps the throat from drying out and relieves the intensity of that annoying snoring sound. If you or your partner is a snorer, the added bonus is that (at least) one of you will be sleeping more soundly.
5. Support beautiful skin: soothe dry skin by sleeping with a humidifier on through the night. In the morning, you'll notice not only that your face looks more supple but also that your hands and lips don't feel dry and dehydrated.
Before you go out and purchase one, learn about the differences between warm and cool-mist humidifiers.