Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Piyush D Shah
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Piyush D ShahYour feedback matters!
I am feeling dizziness and light headed from last 1 month, balancing problem feels like things are moving around me, mostly it happen whenever I enter washroom. What should I do? Should I go for MRI & CT scan.
Hello, I am 28 years old. For the past couple of years I am having low back pain which extends towards my right leg. With little bit of stretching and exercises it becomes bearable for sometime but comes back when I lift some heavy things or stand for long time or walk for a long distance. Please suggest what should I do?
I am 50 years old working govt. Servant. I have chronic calcification tendonitis in Right shoulder. Needing surgery done. Before surgery I can't sleep. It was painful back of shoulder can't sleep on back. After surgery it still paining at movements of my Right hand. Dr.suggest again Needling. I don't want go through Needling surgery. Its very very badly painful. Please suggest what can I do.
I keep getting swelling on my fingers very frequently. Doctor mentioned that it could be gout but uric acids level are normal. Now I am having severe pain in my finger and not able to walk.
I am an IT employee. I am having lower back pain and pain near the pelvic joints. From all symptoms what I found it to may be sacroiliac joints dysfunction. Please guide me to get rid of it.
I am 30 years old and I have a upper back pain from last 10 years and from last two years I am suffering from lower back pain too and it is after my delivery I had a c-sectionso please suggests me the treatment.
Ayurveda is an ancient healing technique that is very effective for today's lifestyle ailments. For many people, low back ache can be troublesome. While strong pills and capsules may give you temporary relief, they do not address the core issue and have a number of side effects. Ayurveda on the other hand, addresses the trigger and has no side effects.
Intrigued! Take a look at these Ayurvedic techniques to cure low back pain:
- Cut out on spices: We may think it unrelated, but low back pain is often accompanied by indigestion. Spinal cord nerves connect to back muscles and digestive organs. Hence, a small change in your diet can have a great impact on your health. Spicy food aggravates the digestive system and has a drying effect on the body. By cutting back on spices and oil, the digestive system can work better and there will be less stress on the nerves connecting the spinal cord and back muscles and thus result in lesser back aches.
- Warm your body: According to Ayurveda, back pains are caused by an increase in vata dosha or the amount of air and ether elements in the body. Warming the body can help lower these levels. Apply a heat pack to the back as a way of keeping the external body surface warm. Additionally, add warm food to your diet. This opens out any blockages in your digestive system and in turn reduces low back pain.
- Padahastasana: Ayurveda is very closely linked to yoga. Padahastasana is a yoga asana which addresses lower back pain by opening up the digestive channels and allowing the vata dosha to flow easily through the body. To practice this asana, stand with your legs together and lift your arms straight above your head while inhaling. As you exhale, bend forward from the hips while keeping your back and legs straight. Try and touch your toes. Hold the position for as long as possible and come back to the starting position while inhaling.
- Anuloma Viloma: Anuloma Viloma is a breathing exercise that balances the vata dosha. This is a technique that involves breathing from alternate nostrils. To begin, close the right nostril with your thumb and inhale through the left nostril. Close both nostrils and hold your breath for a few seconds. Then, release through the left nostril. Repeat this process, starting from the left nostril.
- Bishop's weed seed tea: Tea made from the seeds of Bishop's weed is can provide instant pain relief from low back pains. This is suitable for men and women of all ages except those with heart problems.
The core principle of Ayurveda is to listen to your body's messages. These techniques will help you become more tuned to your body's needs and keep you free from back aches. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!