Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Ahmedabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pitamber Sadhwani
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Pitamber SadhwaniYour feedback matters!
Sir I want to known about the age limit of angiography. Can we done angiography at the age of 98. Becz my grandfather have a cardiac patient. He has regularly complained of chest pain last for 1 month.
I am 26 years old male my problem is at night I am on the bed but not able to sleep but in morning I am not able to get up. I do also take Valerian root tablets 3 pills after lunch. Can anyone help me out please. I feel sleepy whole day.
Now, if masturbation is a little too small for me, I have nothing, only water, but I have to show the doctor what you are gaining a well. My sex life is too short for me to do what I please have my wedding reply to cope with tester?
Most families refer to their newborn baby as their 'bundle of joy'. The news of a child being born brings immense joy to the entire family. However, due to various reasons, a child could be born with some medical abnormalities, which would be known as congenital abnormalities.
If your child has a congenital heart defect, it means that your child was born with a problem in the structure of his or her heart. Some congenital heart defects in children are simple and don't need treatment. Other congenital heart defects in children are more complex and may require several surgeries performed over a period of several years.
There are several different types of heart defects that can be congenital. These usually manifest themselves either immediately after birth or in the early years of life. In some cases, the abnormality could be detected on prenatal ultrasounds. In others, it may not be and the family could be caught off guard about the condition. This causes a lot of stress, both for the child, who does not receive regular postnatal care and for the parents immediately after the delivery process.
If the baby has the following symptoms within the first few hours of life, there could be a serious underlying condition, which requires medical attention. The presence and severity of the symptoms would depend on the actual abnormality.
- The skin is pale gray or blue in color due to excessive venous flow in the system
- Excessive sweating
- The child is exerting to breathe regularly
- Rapid breathing causes added load on the heart accompanied by a grunting noise
- Flared nostrils i.e. the baby attempts to take in more oxygen with each breath causes flared nostrils
- Swollen legs, eyes, and abdomen: Fluid retention in the legs and abdomen is quite common, and this could be characteristic of newborns with congenital heart disease
- Shortness of breath, even during feeding
- Clubbed fingernails
- Lethargy and low energy, even with feeding, therefore very poor feeding pattern
- Chest pain, which may cause the newborn to cry incessantly
- Low weight gain, as they feed less
In some children, symptoms manifest only during the teenage years or early adulthood. These conditions are not very severe and the symptoms include:
- Swelling of the hands, feet, and ankles due to fluid accumulation
- Lowered energy levels, leading to easy fatigue
- Shortness of breath with even minimal physical activity
- Inability to exercise
- Developmental delays and changes in growth milestones
- Recurrent respiratory tract infections including sinus infections, bronchitis, and pneumonia
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Heart failure, where the heart is not able to effectively function and pump blood to all parts of the body.
Some or more of these symptoms should trigger a warning to get the child tested for congenital heart disease. While some would just require a monitoring until severe symptoms develop, severe conditions like holes, abnormal valves, narrowed arteries, and blood vessel abnormalities might require immediate intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.When to see a doctor
Serious congenital heart defects are often diagnosed before or soon after your child is born. If you notice that your baby has any of the signs or symptoms above, call your child's doctor.
If your child has any of the signs or symptoms of less serious heart defects as he or she grows, call your child's doctor. Your child's doctor can let you know if your child's symptoms are due to a heart defect or another medical condition.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Love to wear high heels? I know I do, especially seductive 6 inch heels! They make legs look great, but make your feet feel like dropped 100 old school dictionaries on them by the end of a long night. Here are a few stretches you can do to ease your sore feet after a long day or night of prancing around in your stilettos.
Shin and Ankle Stretch
Your shins and the top of your toes will feel great relief with this move.
Using a chair or bench sit down. Place your right ankle on your left knee (bending your right leg).
Grab the toes of your right foot and pull back, putting your foot in a pointed position. Push your right foot forward in order to make the stretch more intense.
Hold for 10 to 15 seconds, and then switch sides.
Towel Foot Stretch
This move loosens up your calves and provides relief to the soles of your feet.
Sit on the floor and stretch both of your legs out in front of you.
Bend your left leg and keep your right leg stretched out on the floor.
Using a hand towel with each end in one of your hands place the ball of your right foot in the center of the towel.
Pull back on the towel towards your chest while keeping the right leg straightened.
To intensify the stretch begin to bend the right knee slightly.
Hold for 10-15 and then repeat with the other foot.
This move targets ankles and opens up the hips.
Go down into a lunge position with your right knee forward.
Lower your left knee completely to the floor.
Rest hands on the ground directly in line with your shoulders.
Begin to lower your right leg and knee to the right.
Keep your arms straight and your hands should be resting now on the inner side of your right foot.
Press your chest forward to intensify the stretch.
Hold for 10-15 sec and then switch.
Flexed-Feet Wall Stretch
Your posture can shift from having your calves in a constant flexed position while in heels. This move will help to loosen your calves and prevent lower back pain you may experience from your disturbed posture.
Stand in front of a wall and place your hands out onto it directly in front of your shoulders.
Walk your hands down the wall as you lean back.
Lift your toes and shift your weight into the heels.
Continue to walk your hands down the wall as far down as you can go.
You will feel the stretch get more intense the further down you go.
Hold for 10-15 seconds and then repeat.
Sir I am A.Raghavendra Prasad. Sir I am suffering from cough in the night timings and early morning .When I use the inhaler there is no problem but when I stop it will repeat .Please send me the proper medicines.
Neck pain is a common medical condition, which can be easily treated if proper care and medications are taken. It usually occurs due to strained neck muscles, often caused bad posture, though there might be other causes as well. Rarely, neck pain can be a symptom of a more serious problem as the condition is relatively mild in nature. The symptoms of a neck pain are very obvious which refers to any kind of discomfort in moving your neck on a daily basis. Along with this you might also have headache, stiffness of the head and muscle tightness.
Some of the most common causative factors of neck pain are listed below:
- Muscle strains: A muscle strain generally happens when you exert too much pressure on your neck continuously for long periods. It also happens when you have your neck fixed in the same position for long hours of the day. Muscle strains in the neck may occur when you keep your neck bent in the wrong way while doing activities like reading a book, looking at your mobile phone or working over your laptop for extended hours.
- Worn joints: Just like all the other bodily joints, the neck joint also tends to wither and degrade with age. This phenomena is known as the wear and tear of the joints. The bones of the neck joint tend to wither with time, thereby making your joint frail and exposing it to various pains and medical conditions.
- Nerve compression: Nerve compression is a medical symptom whereby, there is excessive pressure put on one particular nerve in the body. Herniated discs or bone spurs in the vertebrae of your neck can press on the nerves branching out from the spinal cord, hence causing a long lasting neck pain. Damage caused from a nerve compression may be minor or severe depending on the pressure applied. It may cause temporary or long lasting problems depending on the degree of damage caused. The earlier you get a diagnosis and treatment for nerve compression, more quickly you will find relief.
- Whiplash: Neck related injuries are common phases of pain and discomfort caused due to an external damage to the neck as a result of a tragic sports related or vehicular accident. A neck injury is also known as a whiplash and it refers to an injury due to forceful, rapid back-and-forth movement of the neck, like the cracking of a whip. Whiplash mostly occurs during accidents, physical abuse or other trauma.
Can the problem of night fall be solved without the use of medicines, if yes, then how? If no, then what medicines should be taken?
Is one's face bright ? When his digestive system is working properly. And shouldn't one's weight be reduced with anxiety ? Is it harmful for health?
I am a 23 year old male and I think I have premature ejaculation, I last for about 2 to 3 minutes. I have just recently started having sex. What should I do?
I am male, aged 62, my problem is my motion is not regular and have to strain a lot. Even then it comes out only in small bits. Motion feeling there but when I go the toilet but I have strain and I am finding it very difficult. What should I do so that the motion comes out free without much difficulty? please guide me. Thanks.
I am suffering from cough and cold from the last 6 months. I have taken antibiotics many times but its not work. please do advice. Its acute.
I am surfing from back and neck pain while driving and workout. Can you suggest me what is the reason and what should can I do to get rid of it?
Sugar is the trigger to most of the diseases an adult faces in present times. Sugar is not only harmful for adults, but can pose severe threats to the health of a child as well, if not administered in monitored proportions. But again, sugar is indispensable when it comes to sweetening your drinks and desserts. In order to prevent yourself from the health hazards of sugar, you should know more about its scope and effects.
- Sugar can lead to a fatty liver: Fatty liver is a troubling issue faced by many across the globe. It is wrong to think only alcoholics are subjected to this health condition. People who exercise little and consume huge amounts of fructose are also exposed to the threat of this disease. When a person doesn't do enough to burn up the existing amount of glycogen in his or her liver and take in fructose repeatedly, the liver turns that fructose into fat, impairing one's liver capabilities to a great extent.
- Sugar may make you resistant to Leptin: Leptin is a hormone released by your fat cells. The hormone is particularly necessary as it sends signals to your brain telling it you are full and won't be requiring any more food. Fat people have more number of fat cells and thus additional Leptin too. The Leptin becomes inactive due to the effects of heightened blood triglycerides and insulin, both of which counter its functioning.
- It is addictive and there lies the key to temptation: Sugar is enormously addictive. If you like sweetened products, you will find it hard to resist your cravings for cakes, cookies or chocolates. Sugar accelerates dopamine secretion; this hormone makes a person feel good. Dopamine is the hormone released on the consumption of drugs such as cocaine.
- Calories in sugar are not balanced out with any mineral or vitamin: Because of its lack of nutrient value, sugar is said to have empty calories. Food items rich in sugar tend to make a person lethargic and slackened while depriving them of essential minerals and vitamins. It is therefore, best to not allow children to have pastries, chocolates or puddings in excess.
- Sugar leads to extensive tooth decay: Sugar can accumulate on your teeth if you are having too many sweetened food items. This causes your teeth enamel to wear away, making it more prone to cavities and dental caries.